The Walking Dead

Do yall think they will battle it out or give M up?
I think they are seeing she is helpful
But Gov has SOOO many people..

I think if they give up Michonne, they will lose a lot of viewers, including me. There will no longer be a difference between Rick's group and the Governor's, they'll both be the scum of the earth, why should either of them survive and who would care? If that's the best we can do for humanity maybe we should die off.

I think if they give up Michonne, they will lose a lot of viewers, including me. There will no longer be a difference between Rick's group and the Governor's, they'll both be the scum of the earth, why should either of them survive and who would care? If that's the best we can do for humanity maybe we should die off.

The Governor will not stop at Machione, he wants to kill all of them especially Merle and he even said he wanted to kill Rick at the end of the episode. What he is doing is testing Rick to see how tough he is, if he folds and just hands over Machione the Governor will probably leave them alone for a few weeks and than come back and demand Merle, and so on and so on. This is all a game and I think Rick sees that. Even that Hispanic guy told Darly their going to come back blasting regardless of what they agree on in there.

I wonder what Merle is up to.

Merle's just being Merle. In other words, a pain in the butt.

I'm surprised Glenn didn't tell Rick what went on while he was gone and have him locked up in a cell again.

Glen probably didn't mention it because they have bigger problems right than Merle doing a little shit talking. They have a war to prepare for.

A good plan would be for Rick to tell Michonne what the Governor said and then devise a plan to use her as bait. They can pretend to offer her up and then ambush the Governor and his people at the "hand off."

Even that Hispanic guy told Darly their going to come back blasting regardless of what they agree on in there.
I saw it as the two main warriors from competing tribes acknowledging that the peace conference shit is just that and the two chiefs were gonna eventually declare war. Daryl's response pretty much confirmed it for me.

I wouldn't quit watching if they give up Michonne. Having said that if they don't kill off Andrea I might. Or at least stop focussing on her. SShe's pretty and all but her character is pathetic. If I want eye candy ill subscribe to playboy or goto the strip joint.

yfn6w.jpg

I wouldn't quit watching if they give up Michonne. Having said that if they don't kill off Andrea I might. Or at least stop focussing on her. SShe's pretty and all but her character is pathetic. If I want eye candy ill subscribe to playboy or goto the strip joint.

Giving up Michonne would be a huge sign of weakness, the Governor would eventually come back for Merle and than others as well, he will kill all of them. This is like 2 gang leaders meeting in Chicago and one of them agreeing to give up one of his best Lieutenants, you do that and you are finished. Everyone will smell your weakness.

My nephew reminded me there is a HUGE surprise in the Season Finale

He's sworn to secrecy but he was shocked

Dead Pool By Seasons End:
Living (90%+):
Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Tyrese, Judith

Better Chance of Living than Dying (50-90%):
Maggie, Glenn, Andrea, Morgan

More Likely Dying (10%-90%):
Governor, Carol, Sasha, Martinez , Beth

Goners (<10%):Herschel, Milton, Merle, Two White Douche Bags with Tyrese

Last edited:
My nephew reminded me there is a HUGE surprise in the Season Finale

He's sworn to secrecy but he was shocked

Dead Pool By Seasons End:
Living (90%+):
Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Tyrese, Judith

Better Chance of Living than Dying (50-90%):
Maggie, Glenn, Andrea, Morgan

More Likely Dying (10%-90%):
Governor, Carol, Sasha, Martinez , Beth

Goners (<10%):Herschel, Milton, Merle, Two White Douche Bags with Tyrese

I still think Merle is going to pull a Clay and survive, although he may not stay with Ricks group. It would be cool if Milton made it, he is smart and the group could use him.

The governor is an excellent nemesis. A very well played role.

They should however change the name of the show to the Andrea Hour. Seriously, this focus on one character is SUPER LAME. Had the governor not came into his own during this episode as the ultimate bad guy I may have started losing interest. And the fact that she is all tied up now makes me very happy lol.

Then I just heard that they are only 2 episodes left so my prediction that they were gonna drag this out till the end is sadly true. Worst case scenario is we will likely haveto wait till next season to see the outcome of the conflict.

And finally to end the evening The Talking Dead is now all consumed with Andrea. Just cant win.

Last edited:
Oh, and just how stupid is Andrea? She left the governors truck and opted to walk to the prision?????

And im assuming the truck is hot wired from the get go so it should be an easy steal

For a hot sec thought they actually offed the Gov, turning him into a walker. If you don't see it happen it usually doesn't, despite his screams.

Ewwww, wonder what he's going to do to Andrea. I thought I saw speculum amongst his 'tools'. :eek:

The part where the walker grabbed Andrea from behind the tree and several walkers were about to bite her was very fakey acting, imo. Not well done.

Milton burned the pit walkers. Good for him. He reminds me of the Benjamin Linus character from Lost.

So the Gov's whole reason for this war isn't so much because Rick's group exists but rather he's after Michonne because she whacked his walker kid and since she's with Rick that group must go. Merle betraying him adds fuel to the fire.

She didn't take the truck to get to the prison because she wanted to sneak out. Maybe she thought she'd have enough of a head start to actually get there before the Gov found out? Yeah right. lol

Although I really enjoyed the episode the other week with mainly Rick, Carl and Michonne, um ... enough of that.

Forum List

Back