The Walking Dead

Morgan was all the way back in the beginning of Season 1. He and his son are the ones who found Rick when he first got out of the hospital. Rick gave him the other walkie talkie so they could stay in touch, but he never heard from him again.

oh shit, the black, I mean African amercian guy...:lol: thx bro,...yea I remember him and his son ...

Lennie James (who plays Morgan) isn't Afrian-American (he's Trinidadian, born/grew up in S. London); he just plays one on tv.

According to TM your statement and assumption about him being AA is racist.

:eusa_shhh:

:scared1:

When did Trinidadian become a racial descriptor? :confused:

EDIT : It's too early. Just realized you were probably commenting on the American part. :lol:

Last edited:
Morgan was all the way back in the beginning of Season 1. He and his son are the ones who found Rick when he first got out of the hospital. Rick gave him the other walkie talkie so they could stay in touch, but he never heard from him again.

oh shit, the black, I mean African amercian guy...:lol: thx bro,...yea I remember him and his son ...

Lennie James (who plays Morgan) isn't African-American (he's Trinidadian, born/grew up in S. London); he just plays one on tv.

According to TM your statement and assumption about him being AA is racist.

:eusa_shhh:

:scared1:

So......I guess a reference to that crazy colored fella is out of the question.....

:D

485030_242627882540784_122849851_n.jpg

Ba ha ha ha ha!!!

Kept waiting for Rick to do a Michael Corleone on the Governor, especially after the Gov threatened Carl

Is anyone else bored with this whole 'gov vs. Rick & co' storyline? I mean .... what's the point?

Andrea seriously needs to be shot or bitten or fall off a cliff. She is a bimbo-headed, authoritative wannabe who is NOT pulling it off. I liked her in seasons 1& 2 but now really wish she'd go.

Fav scenes from last night: Daryl and the gov's guy whacking the walkers then shooting the shit while sharing a ciggie. Loved Daryl's "guy nod" after the last walker was taken out.

Herschel and Milton. 'Can I see your stump?' 'I'm not showing you my leg .... I just met you, at least buy me a drink first'. :lol:

Is anyone else bored with this whole 'gov vs. Rick & co' storyline? I mean .... what's the point?
Not at all. I love the storyline. The Gov is one hell of a antagonist. He matches wit for wit against Rick! I love the storyline and I hope they don't kill the Gov off by the series finale.

Antagonist Andrea seriously needs to be shot or bitten or fall off a cliff. She is a bimbo-headed, authoritative wannabe who is NOT pulling it off. I liked her in seasons 1& 2 but now really wish she'd go.[/QUOTE]
Yep her character is getting annoying.

Fav scenes from last night: Daryl and the gov's guy whacking the walkers then shooting the shit while sharing a ciggie. Loved Daryl's "guy nod" after the last walker was taken out.
Yep! Week after week, Daryl solidifies himself as the best character on the show.

Herschel and Milton. 'Can I see your stump?' 'I'm not showing you my leg .... I just met you, at least buy me a drink first'. :lol:
I enjoyed that bonding scene also.

Another slow show, but it seemed necessary..
I wanted Rick to shoot the fucker, but I knew he wouldnt
Noticed the gun under the table and thought "oh shit"
Glad a few of the guys bonded... sure that will come back to help Ricks group in the finale

My nephew reminded me there is a HUGE surprise in the Season Finale

He's sworn to secrecy but he was shocked

Anyone think Merle was right and they should have just finished the Governor off at the cabin? he was there with only 2 men, I think they could have finished him.

Anyone think Merle was right and they should have just finished the Governor off at the cabin? he was there with only 2 men, I think they could have finished him.

Yes and no.

I think that they would have been better off planning to kill him in the first place. Doing it Merle's way, though, was too dangerous since no one there would have known it was coming.

Without the governor, Andrea would probably be in charge!

So now that I think about it, I'm glad they didn't kill him. :)

I think so too
I agree with mont, it would have been bad
But the SOB coulda died!

Forum List

Back