The Walking Dead

Laurie-Holden.jpg

Honestly, blondes do nothing for me, but dammit, she kinda hot.

I'd hit it.

- Rick and Michonne slaughter some walkers and they learn to trust and respect each other.
- The masked man on the roof is Morgan.
- We learn Morgan's son has been biten.
- Tyrese's two white companions become miitant, while Tyrese and Sasha become wary of the Gov and crew.
- Andrea becomes more and more wary of the gov.

- Rick and Michonne slaughter some walkers and they learn to trust and respect each other.
- Tyrese's two white companions become miitant, while Tyrese and Sasha become wary of the Gov and crew.

I think your spot on for everything except Morgan and his son, I don't think we are going to see them again in this show.

I think your spot on for everything except Morgan and his son, I don't think we are going to see them again in this show.

Actually I cheated on that one! Morgan is foresure the guy on the roof and his son is foresure dead!

Actually I cheated on that one! Morgan is foresure the guy on the roof and his son is foresure dead!

I've liked Lennie James in all the things I've seen him in, so I'd feel pretty good about this.

I tried to watch the first episode....
The cop or Sheriff rides into town and gets surrounded by zombies and they take the horse down
and started chewing on it...

I had to turn it off it freaked me out so bad....

Maybe because I heard that the show is based on real events.....

Just kidding....

the masked ma in the previews shotting from the roof of the town they seem to wander into?
:confused::confused:

I gotta ask, who is morgan? I don't remember himmmmm:redface:

the masked ma in the previews shotting from the roof of the town they seem to wander into?

Morgan was all the way back in the beginning of Season 1. He and his son are the ones who found Rick when he first got out of the hospital. Rick gave him the other walkie talkie so they could stay in touch, but he never heard from him again.

Morgan and his son, Duane --- Rick came upon them in season one after stumbling out of his coma at the hospital. He stayed at their house for a bit. Morgan's wife was bitten and he attempted to shoot her but couldn't. They parted ways when Rick headed to Atlanta but Rick sent out a message to him every morning via hand-held radio until they left Atlanta. He also left him a message on the red car that Glenn drove out of Atlanta back to the woody area where they were staying (where Amy got eaten).

I didn't watch the previews for next week. GH, stop giving spoilers! Some of us like to be surprised! :)

Forum List

Back