The Walking Dead

As far as Andrea goes she is the same as any other bimbo out there, she is attracted to men with power. Don't forget she fucked Shane also in season 2, these are the type of men she likes. Like I said, same as regular women too.

I mostly just felt the need to quote this. :tongue:

Ouch HG! Are you hoping to piss off our female posters? :lol:

Its true, they know it. Alpha males like Shane and the Governor are usually the type of men women are attracted to.

Merle is my favorite character, and it looks like he is back with Ricks group.

Dayrl maybe cut Meryl? Exactly what qualities do you like about him?

He is a survivor and can adapt to pretty much any situation, most people handcuffed to a pipe on a roof of a building full of walkers would be toast. Plus, its funny when he talks shit lol.

As far as Andrea goes she is the same as any other bimbo out there, she is attracted to men with power. Don't forget she fucked Shane also in season 2, these are the type of men she likes. Like I said, same as regular women too.

Just because she banged Shane, that means she is all about power? Maybe she was just horny? She may not even like the gov, perhaps she likes his towns stability? It annoys me how she refuses to see him for what he is though.

Just because she banged Shane, that means she is all about power? Maybe she was just horny? She may not even like the gov, perhaps she likes his towns stability? It annoys me how she refuses to see him for what he is though.

Her attraction to the Governor was a big reason why she stayed in Woodbury, if the Governor looked like Danny Devito she may still have stayed but she probably wouldn't be banging him.:eusa_angel:

P

He is a survivor and can adapt to pretty much any situation, most people handcuffed to a pipe on a roof of a building full of walkers would be toast. Plus, its funny when he talks shit lol.

His brother is a better survivor, and a better man.

P

His brother is a better survivor, and a better man.

Daryl is a more likeable character, definently.

Well HG, you were right, bro! Those guys just left! I almost logged on last night just to say that lol
Last nights episode didn't get me like most do
Andrea pissed me off. IDK what her deal is.. Love? REALLY?

They had to man, Rick pretty much chased them out of there. Now its even worse, the Governor has Tyrese and his people in Woodbury and Tyrese offered to give him the lay out of the prison. Rick really fucked up chasing those guys out.

Yep very dumb move. Tyrese at least seemed like a very useful guy! Those 4 would have added to the muscle they needed. Now they are more detrimental. Have the layout of prison, aware of the "backdoor," can provide the number of how many members are in the prison gang, they know about the food supply, where they are holding up and lastly their (Rick's) main weakness - Judith!

Too much daytime drama. What a boring episode. Too many story lines drag out the episodes.

The last series that branched off like this was Lost. And it went down the tubes a few seasons later.

They are just putting too much emphasis on Andrea. Her character sucks, it has pretty much always sucked, and she's getting too much screen time and story. :tongue:

That about sums it up. I think the producers think she has a sex appeal for the show. I just dont see it. I said it last year too, I just don't like her character. From suicidal to Mrs Rambo?

Not buying it.

Well HG, you were right, bro! Those guys just left! I almost logged on last night just to say that lol
Last nights episode didn't get me like most do
Andrea pissed me off. IDK what her deal is.. Love? REALLY?

They had to man, Rick pretty much chased them out of there. Now its even worse, the Governor has Tyrese and his people in Woodbury and Tyrese offered to give him the lay out of the prison. Rick really fucked up chasing those guys out.

Yep very dumb move. Tyrese at least seemed like a very useful guy! Those 4 would have added to the muscle they needed. Now they are more detrimental. Have the layout of prison, aware of the "backdoor," can provide the number of how many members are in the prison gang, they know about the food supply, where they are holding up and lastly their (Rick's) main weakness - Judith!

The Governor will know EVERYTHING about the prison, Tyrese can tell him how many people are there, what kind of weapons they have, where they stay in the prison, and like you said the back entrance that is completely open. Maybe Herschel has a point about leaving but where would they go? plus I would have not let Andrea leave if I were Rick, for all they know she could have went back to give the Governor all the good info on the prison.

He is an interesting character, but I have a feeling that is going to end bad for the Rick clan. Tiger doesn't change his strips.

Daryl did. He was a total dick at the beginning of the series. Now he's Rick's right hand man.

He is an interesting character, but I have a feeling that is going to end bad for the Rick clan. Tiger doesn't change his strips.

Daryl did. He was a total dick at the beginning of the series. Now he's Rick's right hand man.

Speaking of hands, wonder if Rick will lose his, and Tyrese and co., damn ! he is on the Gov's team !:eusa_hand: No bueno !

The Governor will know EVERYTHING about the prison, Tyrese can tell him how many people are there, what kind of weapons they have, where they stay in the prison, and like you said the back entrance that is completely open. Maybe Herschel has a point about leaving but where would they go? plus I would have not let Andrea leave if I were Rick, for all they know she could have went back to give the Governor all the good info on the prison.

Rick hasn't been in his right mind and they all know it. Somebody should have stood up to him a while ago. Glenn tried to take charge, but he's too emotionally involved in the ordeal he and Maggie just went through. Herschel really needed to be more forceful with Rick earlier than he was and a lot of this perhaps could have been avoided. Granted, nobody thought that Tyrese and his crew would end up in Woodbury, but it was foolish to let them leave knowing the prison is in the governor's cross hairs.

Rick hasn't been in his right mind and they all know it. Somebody should have stood up to him a while ago. Glenn tried to take charge, but he's too emotionally involved in the ordeal he and Maggie just went through. Herschel really needed to be more forceful with Rick earlier than he was and a lot of this perhaps could have been avoided. Granted, nobody thought that Tyrese and his crew would end up in Woodbury, but it was foolish to let them leave knowing the prison is in the governor's cross hairs.

Theres nobody strong enough to fill that role really, Herschel is too old and hobbled, Glenn is smart but too small and not tough enough, Daryl was gone when that melt down happened with Tyrese. Maybe if Shane was still alive, this would have been his time to shine, but outside of Rick maybe only Darly can run the group, they just don't have a deep roster right now and Rick is as good as it gets, for better or worse. Most of Ricks camp is women and children at this point!

I have to repeat I would NEVER have let Andrea leave! She already admitted she was close to the Governor, Jesus! Now he knows Merle and Machione were there, and he didn't know that before. Now he is DEFINENTLY going in, thanks Andrea!

Speaking of hands, wonder if Rick will lose his, and Tyrese and co., damn ! he is on the Gov's team !:eusa_hand: No bueno !

Probably the most temporary situation in this shows history. :). No way turese.stays with the gov. Maybe his two male counterparts, but not him and his girlfriend. Tyrese is a good guy. The gov is not. Simple really.

Forum List

Back