The Walking Dead

My fav scenes from last nights eppie ... Michionne brandishing her sword loping off walkers heads right, left, right, left; Daryl standing up to Merle; Daryl riding to the rescue in perfect tv timing; Axel getting whacked mid-sentence mid-temple. :thup:

My fav scenes from last nights eppie ... Michionne brandishing her sword loping off walkers heads right, left, right, left; Daryl standing up to Merle; Daryl riding to the rescue in perfect tv timing; Axel getting whacked mid-sentence mid-temple. :thup:

I guess Rick is softening on Michone leaving as soon as she got better. Daryl standing up to Meryl was good but Daryl coming back AND Meryl being there is not a good thing. Glen hopefully will not accept that. You know, Glen, the chinaman from korea.

Axel getting killed was a total surprise to me. I thought for sure he would do something first. Something sexual.

Last edited:

I guess Rick is softening on Michone leaving as soon as she got better. Daryl standing up to Meryl was good but Daryl coming back AND Meryl being there is not a good thing. Glen hopefully will not accept that. You know, Glen, the chinaman from korea.

Axel getting killed was a total surprise to me. I thought for sure he would do something first. Something sexual.

Ha! That made me laugh when Merle said that.

So did he. :eusa_whistle:

The+Walking+Dead.+Rick+Grimes+A.K.A+Cunty+McCunterson_d3033d_3586808.jpg

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/3587252/The+Walking+Dead/

Merle stays for now, but unsuspicious.
Michonne earned her keep and is allowed to stay.
Andrea leaves Woodbury, but doesn't join the prison gang.
The Gov becomes more militant and starts enforcing strict laws on Woodbury residents.
Tyrese and the others show up again, but get a warmer welcoming this time.
Rick comes out of his insanity somewhat in order to take charge again.
No confrontation btw the prison gang and Woodbury

Too much daytime drama. What a boring episode. Too many story lines drag out the episodes.

The last series that branched off like this was Lost. And it went down the tubes a few seasons later.

Too much daytime drama. What a boring episode. Too many story lines drag out the episodes.

The last series that branched off like this was Lost. And it went down the tubes a few seasons later.

They are just putting too much emphasis on Andrea. Her character sucks, it has pretty much always sucked, and she's getting too much screen time and story. :tongue:

Well HG, you were right, bro! Those guys just left! I almost logged on last night just to say that lol
Last nights episode didn't get me like most do
Andrea pissed me off. IDK what her deal is.. Love? REALLY?

They are just putting too much emphasis on Andrea. Her character sucks, it has pretty much always sucked, and she's getting too much screen time and story. :tongue:

Could not agree more! I want to like her but she's nothing but a boring bimbo. And she's been in Woodbury for a short time yet has become someone that those people look to for leadership? Why? She has done nothing to earn that. And she did a lousy job whacking off the lower jaw of the walker, it still looked entact when Tyrese's group showed up.

Rick and company need to move on from the prison ... that whole thing is getting old.

Trivia:

6663631_700b.jpg

Well HG, you were right, bro! Those guys just left! I almost logged on last night just to say that lol
Last nights episode didn't get me like most do
Andrea pissed me off. IDK what her deal is.. Love? REALLY?

They had to man, Rick pretty much chased them out of there. Now its even worse, the Governor has Tyrese and his people in Woodbury and Tyrese offered to give him the lay out of the prison. Rick really fucked up chasing those guys out.

As far as Andrea goes she is the same as any other bimbo out there, she is attracted to men with power. Don't forget she fucked Shane also in season 2, these are the type of men she likes. Like I said, same as regular women too.

Forum List

Back