The Walking Dead

Daryl did. He was a total dick at the beginning of the series. Now he's Rick's right hand man.

Speaking of hands, wonder if Rick will lose his, and Tyrese and co., damn ! he is on the Gov's team !:eusa_hand: No bueno !

Probably the most temporary situation in this shows history. :). No way turese.stays with the gov. Maybe his two male counterparts, but not him and his girlfriend. Tyrese is a good guy. The gov is not. Simple really.

I think once Tyrese seens what the Governor is really about he will want to leave, but he doesn't necessarily like Rick right now either.

Too much daytime drama. What a boring episode. Too many story lines drag out the episodes.

The last series that branched off like this was Lost. And it went down the tubes a few seasons later.

They are just putting too much emphasis on Andrea. Her character sucks, it has pretty much always sucked, and she's getting too much screen time and story. :tongue:

That about sums it up. I think the producers think she has a sex appeal for the show. I just dont see it. I said it last year too, I just don't like her character. From suicidal to Mrs Rambo?

Not buying it.
she is pretty hot. :)

Merle is my favorite character, and it looks like he is back with Ricks group.

He is an interesting character, but I have a feeling that is going to end bad for the Rick clan. Tiger doesn't change his strips.

Daryl did. He was a total dick at the beginning of the series. Now he's Rick's right hand man.

Very true! I guess the same for Glenn and TDogg! Even Rick and Carl for that matter!

Speaking of hands, wonder if Rick will lose his, and Tyrese and co., damn ! he is on the Gov's team !:eusa_hand: No bueno !

Probably the most temporary situation in this shows history. :). No way turese.stays with the gov. Maybe his two male counterparts, but not him and his girlfriend. Tyrese is a good guy. The gov is not. Simple really.

I think once Tyrese seens what the Governor is really about he will want to leave, but he doesn't necessarily like Rick right now either.

I can understand why. Rick is a bit crispy. Im at the point again when I want Sunday to hurry up and get here again.

I also think the gov would have killed Tyrese and his group if they had not seen the prison. The gov has a small dick thing happening I think. No threats to the alpha male and Tyrese is a threat to him.

I also think the gov would have killed Tyrese and his group if they had not seen the prison. The gov has a small dick thing happening I think. No threats to the alpha male and Tyrese is a threat to him.

Very true, Tyreses head would probably already be in a fish tank if he hadn't seen the prison.

I agree I think Tyrese and Sasha (his sister) join Rick and crew relatively soon!

Or that nerdy scientist dude who has been his lackey.

No I am going with a Michonne decapitation!

Quite a few people want him dead, you can add Merle and Glenn to that list.

Actually, I think they may end up having Andrea do it, which will be a way to get her back in the main group's good graces, or possibly cement her status as Woodbury's leader. Either way I'm against it, I'd prefer if the governor kills her before someone kills him, but I get the feeling they are going to keep her around. :/

Actually, I think they may end up having Andrea do it, which will be a way to get her back in the main group's good graces, or possibly cement her status as Woodbury's leader. Either way I'm against it, I'd prefer if the governor kills her before someone kills him, but I get the feeling they are going to keep her around. :/

Hmm, Andrea had her chance to off him but squandered it. We'll see though.

Yeah, but she's still not convinced he's a bad guy. I can see her finally having enough of his crazy, evil shit shoved in her face that she can't help but realize he's psychotic and, probably in a way which saves Rick's group, Woodbury, or both just in the nick of time, she's offs him.

But if we're really lucky, it will just be some random walker that gets him. :tongue:

Andrea is fish food foresure. The minute the writers decided to have her possibly kill the governor, they stomped her death certificate!

Laurie-Holden.jpg

Honestly, blondes do nothing for me, but dammit, she kinda hot.

Forum List

Back