The Walking Dead

LOVED last night's episode! So glad to see Morgan again, wish he'd remain. Lennie James is terrific!

Really liked that it was an isolated episode with just a few characters. Michonne seems to have opened up some and Rick seems to be more trusting of her. Carl physically and mannerismly reminds me of Lori.

Rick saw in Morgan what happens when you 'give in' to the crazy. Maybe he'll snap out of the whole seeing Lori thing now.

How utterly cool was the whole town being booby-trapped? Brilliant.

Poor hitch hiker dude. E-gads it looked like he got smushed by a truck, he was totally obliterated. Good save on the back pack!

I missed seeing Daryl.

Well at least we didn't have to deal with the Andrea soap opera crap this week.

Feel bad for the hitchhiker.

And I agree on the NO MORE SPOILERS!

I wasn't giving spoilers, I was stating my prediction.There is a difference. I was trying to predict what will happen and there is a good chance none of it will be correct. Although the Morgan one was obvious.

Well GHook was right, Morgan did make his appearance. Man that guy was completely finished off.

I don't think he is finished off and he will be with the prison gang soon enough. I was one of the fans sorely waiting for his return, i loved Lennie James since he played Robert Hawkins in Jericho. He's an amazing actor. Heck the prison gang could use him! Look how he rigged the entire block and how he scavenged for guns and food!

I liked how they finally brought out another side to Michonne. She is a compelling character and I'm glad they did her right.

I have to admit I laughed a little bit when they saw the hitchhiker the second time!

Well at least we didn't have to deal with the Andrea soap opera crap this week.

Feel bad for the hitchhiker.

And I agree on the NO MORE SPOILERS!

I wasn't giving spoilers, I was stating my prediction.There is a difference. I was trying to predict what will happen and there is a good chance none of it will be correct. Although the Morgan one was obvious.

You've been so spot on with your predictions they sound like spoilers lol.

Well GHook was right, Morgan did make his appearance. Man that guy was completely finished off.

I don't think he is finished off and he will be with the prison gang soon enough. I was one of the fans sorely waiting for his return, i loved Lennie James since he played Robert Hawkins in Jericho. He's an amazing actor. Heck the prison gang could use him! Look how he rigged the entire block and how he scavenged for guns and food!

I liked how they finally brought out another side to Michonne. She is a compelling character and I'm glad they did her right.

I have to admit I laughed a little bit when they saw the hitchhiker the second time!

They were saying the actor that plays Morgan is a pretty busy guy, they were trying to get him last year in season 2 but couldn't work it. I was thinking the same thing though about the booby traps, they could definently use him at the prison.

James was superb in Jericho. I'm still pissed they cancelled that ... and Lie To Me ... and Flash Forward. It's why I hate getting involved in new shows, they always cancel the different ones. If TWD had aired on CBS it would have been toast, imo. Especially after the slow second season.

LOVED last night's episode! So glad to see Morgan again, wish he'd remain. Lennie James is terrific!
Yep James is awesome

Really liked that it was an isolated episode with just a few characters. Michonne seems to have opened up some and Rick seems to be more trusting of her. Carl physically and mannerismly reminds me of Lori.
I think Carl is turning into an awesome character. I didn't understand why he didn't want Michonne's help and it did seem a little too reckless running into a bar full of zombies just to get a picture (although I understand why he got that picture)!

I am glad Carl gave Michonne his two thumbs up. She deserves it!

Rick saw in Morgan what happens when you 'give in' to the crazy. Maybe he'll snap out of the whole seeing Lori thing now.
I think that was a big part of the episode. I think Rick FINALLY comes out of it and good for him.

How utterly cool was the whole town being booby-trapped? Brilliant.
Brilliant writing! Love the notes Morgan left. Don't go that way. I really mean it!

Poor hitch hiker dude. E-gads it looked like he got smushed by a truck, he was totally obliterated. Good save on the back pack!
I will admit when I saw him running the second time, I laughed a little bit, like this guy again.

I missed seeing Daryl.
Glad he is back with the group!

They were saying the actor that plays Morgan is a pretty busy guy, they were trying to get him last year in season 2 but couldn't work it. I was thinking the same thing though about the booby traps, they could definently use him at the prison.

I think if James couldn't pick up the character, they would have probably replaced him in this episode. I think he is coming back.

Yea and if they had Morgan at the prison, they could have cleared the entire prison and protected it from Walkers and the Governor alike in a week!

I think if James couldn't pick up the character, they would have probably replaced him in this episode. I think he is coming back.

Yea and if they had Morgan at the prison, they could have cleared the entire prison and protected it from Walkers and the Governor alike in a week!

You know that part of the prison where the wall is blown up and anyone can walk in? Morgan could booby trap the fuck out of that.

Jon-Bernthal-in-Snitch-2013-Movie-Image-2-600x400.jpg

On another note I watched Snitch yesterday and Shane from the Walking Dead was in there, it was cool because he talked the same way he did on the show and even carried himself the same way.

Looks like next week Rick and the Governor are finally going to face off. It will be interesting to see what side Andrea ultimately takes.

Actually I cheated on that one! Morgan is foresure the guy on the roof and his son is foresure dead!

the masked ma in the previews shotting from the roof of the town they seem to wander into?
:confused::confused:

I gotta ask, who is morgan? I don't remember himmmmm:redface:

Morgan was all the way back in the beginning of Season 1. He and his son are the ones who found Rick when he first got out of the hospital. Rick gave him the other walkie talkie so they could stay in touch, but he never heard from him again.

oh shit, the black, I mean African amercian guy...:lol: thx bro,...yea I remember him and his son ...

the masked ma in the previews shotting from the roof of the town they seem to wander into?
:confused::confused:

I gotta ask, who is morgan? I don't remember himmmmm:redface:

Morgan was all the way back in the beginning of Season 1. He and his son are the ones who found Rick when he first got out of the hospital. Rick gave him the other walkie talkie so they could stay in touch, but he never heard from him again.

oh shit, the black, I mean African amercian guy...:lol: thx bro,...yea I remember him and his son ...

Lennie James (who plays Morgan) isn't African-American (he's Trinidadian, born/grew up in S. London); he just plays one on tv.

According to TM your statement and assumption about him being AA is racist.

:eusa_shhh:

:scared1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back