The Walking Dead

I thought that guy was making a move on Carl, he still had the gun in his hand and he kept getting closer to him. The guy should have just threw his rifle on the floor but he didn't.

Well! The season finale was less climatic than I expected.

Gov offing his peeps ... not surprised. The latino guy and the other guy had a perfect opportunity to kill the gov but instead get in the truck with his looniness? wtf?

I think they were scared shitless.

Oh, no doubt they were. They just had a perfect opportunity to kill the gov when the gov was shooting everyone else. Or they could have jumped in the truck and driven off. All anyone needs to do is poke out the gov's good eye though! lol

Rick's Prison Posse: Nice Flash Bang/alarm combo. And what better place to do it then in the Walker-filled Tombs. And to top it off, the Glen and Maggie catwalk turkey shoot. What a way to give the Gov's group a good tweak of the balls. Sun Tzu would be proud.

Woodbury attack force: Thanks for helping to clear some of those Walkers in the Yard.

Not a great episode, but still very good. Andrea died (that was kinda sad). Milton died (that was not surprising). The Governor's been dethroned. The Prison still stands (kinda. Gonna need some fixing). And Rick now leads a bigger group of people. I noticed that Baby Judith was promptly shown first when everyone regrouped after the attack. A bit of a swing at the fans who speculated her death.

I expected more out of the last episode, alot more questions than answers.

Yep, while I enjoyed the season a ton, the season finale was very anticlimatic and a huge let down.

I didn't thought the governors plan with Milton eating Andrea was pretty cool, but not as suspenseful as it could have been. I was also indifferent to her biting the dust. I guess her character had run her course. I was much more upset seeing Oscar and Merle go then Andrea.

Ben's father (the white douche bag with Tyreese), stupid ending to his character. The were building him up and took him out pretty anticlimatically.

The assault on the prison wasn't that well done.

All and all it was a heck of a season, but the ending was unfullfilling. The way the season was going you were expecting a huge clash, yet a small skirmish in which the gov ended up killing anyone who could be a soldier for him! Now he is down to what appears to be a freaked out Martinez and a the other black guy and no town.

Yep, while I enjoyed the season a ton, the season finale was very anticlimatic and a huge let down.

I didn't thought the governors plan with Milton eating Andrea was pretty cool, but not as suspenseful as it could have been. I was also indifferent to her biting the dust. I guess her character had run her course. I was much more upset seeing Oscar and Merle go then Andrea.Ben's father (the white douche bag with Tyreese), stupid ending to his character. The were building him up and took him out pretty anticlimatically.

All and all it was a heck of a season, but the ending was unfullfilling. The way the season was going you were expecting a huge clash, yet a small skirmish in which the gov ended up killing anyone who could be a soldier for him! Now he is down to what appears to be a freaked out Martinez and a the other black guy and no town.

Definently, I was hoping Oscar and Merle could hang around for next season, they could have done some great things with Merles character. I loved this season but last nights episode was probably my least favorite, half the episode was Andrea talking with Milton smgdh.

I thought that guy was making a move on Carl, he still had the gun in his hand and he kept getting closer to him. The guy should have just threw his rifle on the floor but he didn't.

My thoughts exactly. This kid just partook in a raid on the prison. When he was cornered by Carl and was surrendering, he should have tossed his gun down right away and put his hands in the air. Instead he walked forward with the gun in his hand.

I didn't thought the governors plan with Milton eating Andrea was pretty cool, but not as suspenseful as it could have been. I was also indifferent to her biting the dust. I guess her character had run her course. I was much more upset seeing Oscar and Merle go then Andrea.Ben's father (the white douche bag with Tyreese), stupid ending to his character. The were building him up and took him out pretty anticlimatically.

Definently, I was hoping Oscar and Merle could hang around for next season, they could have done some great things with Merles character. I loved this season but last nights episode was probably my least favorite, half the episode was Andrea talking with Milton smgdh.

While I liked Merle's character I think they took him out at the right time. Oscar was killed way to soon. He was an awesome character.

I am glad they didn't kill off Sasha, I think she is going to be a great character next season.

Glad that Tyreese FINALLY joined the group.

The group now looks a little tougher.
Rick the leader; Daryl, Glenn, Michonne and Tyreese Rick's tough and battle seasoned right hand men; Carl is a battle tested kid; Carol, Sasha and Maggie are good soldiers; And there is probably a soldier or two that comes out of the Woodbury refugees!

A ton of walker food and governor victims. Other than the prisoners (Oscar, Axel and the others), when they killed off any member of the prison gang, they had to kill of a key character. Now they will have a ton of faceless names to kill off!

My thoughts exactly. This kid just partook in a raid on the prison. When he was cornered by Carl and was surrendering, he should have tossed his gun down right away and put his hands in the air. Instead he walked forward with the gun in his hand.

Yup and the guy had a little smile on his face too, you can tell he was just trying to get close and disarm Carl, and probably kill him and Herschel.

Makes me wonder how they are going to keep the drama and action going with the prison now full of old people and children. I much prefered it when they were roaming the country side in search of civilization.

While I liked Merle's character I think they took him out at the right time. Oscar was killed way to soon. He was an awesome character.

I am glad they didn't kill off Sasha, I think she is going to be a great character next season.

Rick the leader; Daryl, Glenn, Michonne and Tyreese Rick's tough and battle seasoned right hand men; Carl is a battle tested kid; Carol, Sasha and Maggie are good soldiers; And there is probably a soldier or two that comes out of the Woodbury refugees!

Next year they'll be set if they can kill the Governor and get Martinez and Black Daryl to join them, I call the black guy with the Governor Black Darly because they seem to have the same skillset and loyalties, Darly is loyal to Rick whereas Black Daryl is loyal to the Governor.

Im of a different opinion than you guys. Too many characters tends to water down the story telling. Andreas story is a perfect example. Too hard to progress the story when you have so many individual characters to explore.

Next year they'll be set if they can kill the Governor and get Martinez and Black Daryl to join them, I call the black guy with the Governor Black Darly because they seem to have the same skillset and loyalties, Darly is loyal to Rick whereas Black Daryl is loyal to the Governor.

Do you think Martinez and the black guy will remain loyal to the gov though? They know he's loony and will shoot them at the blink of an eye.

64203_253699834766922_1382160022_n.jpg

I don't understand why anyone would consider those two good addition to the prison gang. I mean they just stood by and WATCHED their friends get gunned down and did nothing. I wouldn't trust them and would shoot them on sight with or without the governors presence.

I don't understand why anyone would consider those two good addition to the prison gang. I mean they just stood by and WATCHED their friends get gunned down and did nothing. I wouldn't trust them and would shoot them on sight with or without the governors presence.

Well Merle did torture Glen and he got to stay around for a while, if those 2 can help kill the Governor, I'd consider it. They are tough and would be a good edition.

Do you think Martinez and the black guy will remain loyal to the gov though? They know he's loony and will shoot them at the blink of an eye.

Those 2 have been loyal soldiers to him for a long time but I think that time is coming to a close, we will have to wait until next year at any rate.

Forum List

Back