The Walking Dead

T Dog lasted 3 seasons.

LOL, you fav character!!! :eusa_angel:

Season 1 was 5 episodes, season 2 he had what 2 lines and season 3 he was killed off early, right after he started to become a bad ass!

Then you had Oscar (awesome character and killed WAY too soon), Alex, The Big Black gentle giant, etc. (you also had the black lady that committed suicide in the med center explosion). I hope Tyreese lives I like the character and the actor (loved him in the Wire).

I really think they should have kept Oscar. He's my favorite black character on the show to date.

Oscar was one of my favs period. He had something very noble about him. I really like his character!

Maggie is now the hottest woman on the show and has been since she made her debut. Gentlemen?

lauren-cohen-walking-dead-5ed16d84-sz282x422.jpg

I agree!! They stop just as "something" is about to happen, you think you know what it is, but when we actually watch it, it's going to be something that catches us COMPLETELY off guard! My daughter and I thought the same thing when we watched the trailer.

I also kinda think Carol is not going to make it through this season....but I hope she does.

I think Herschel, his blonde daughter (forget her name) and Carol are going to die this seaosn.

Ya...I agree on Herschel. He's not healthy anyway. I really want Carol to make it tho!! (And not because we have the same name...Lol! ) Her and Darrell haven't gotten together yet!!! Lol!

on a walking dead note- check this out, its a 'short', the whole story takes less than 8 minutes....ran across it just larkin' around.....really nice work..poignant, well acted, well done over all.....It involves a man who knows his time is limited, who uses a balloon, a stick, and a Sharpie to help him ensure his 'cargo' continues on safely without him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gryenlQKTbE]CARGO - Tropfest Australia 2013 Finalist (TSI "Balloon") - YouTube[/ame]

Pookie. Er, undercover detective pookie.

Michonne lopping the head off the Frankenstein poster.

Secretly teaching the kids how to use a knife.

Virus mutation.

Virus Mutation!! :eek:

What killed Violet? Is it connected to the virus mutating?

The walkers are nastier, hungrier, more aggressive.

I LIKED it.

Slow start, intriguing finish.

Sadly the executive producer said each character is going to get their own story this year. So, more boring Andrea style stories I guess?

Am I the only one who enjoyed last night's episode?

The loon in the woods was a loon, you could tell within a few minutes that she was going to try something on Rick. She kept was was left of her husband under a blanket.

Beth not making personal attachments.

Rick blasting music so he doesn't have to hear the walkers.

Tyrese retreating from 'helping' (he doesn't like killing the walkers on the fence, going for runs).

The walker world is taking its toll on them, they are all trying to cope in their own way.

Tell me the walkers and helicopter crashing through the store ceiling wasn't awesome!?!

Loved when that kid got snagged at the last minute. You never know in walker world.

Carol and Daryl ... something really going on or just Carol teasing/joking with him?

New makeup artist ... f/x were outstanding, imo.

Totally enjoyed the show.

The loon in the woods was a loon, you could tell within a few minutes that she was going to try something on Rick. She kept was was left of her husband under a blanket.

Tyrese retreating from 'helping' (he doesn't like killing the walkers on the fence, going for runs).

The walker world is taking its toll on them, they are all trying to cope in their own way.

Tell me the walkers and helicopter crashing through the store ceiling wasn't awesome!?!

Loved when that kid got snagged at the last minute. You never know in walker world.

Carol and Daryl ... something really going on or just Carol teasing/joking with him?

That wasn't awesome. Actually, that annoyed the hell out of me.

What,the walkers never happened to wander over that section of the roof before?

It was awesome! Especially the first guy who crashed through and was hanging by his guts. Sure they did, it just hadn't quite rotted out enough until that point.

It was awesome! Especially the first guy who crashed through and was hanging by his guts. Sure they did, it just hadn't quite rotted out enough until that point.

I really liked it too! You could tell that woman he found in the woods was loony right from the beginning....creep loony!

Dam that Karl tho...that kid pisses me off! But then I gotta remember they've all been through hell and back, having to shoot his own mother and all. Now that new kid turning right at the end...this is going to be interesting! Love this show! :)

I thought it was extremely poorly written. They should have come up with a better reason for the walkers to fall through the roof just when the group is inside.

Overall I enjoyed the episode well enough. That particular part bugged me. ;)

Forum List

Back