The Walking Dead

I like this season. Things are actually happening! Rick seems to be finally coming out of his funk, Carl got his gun back, the whole group needs to make a decision of whether to stay or go, Carol rocks, Daryl rocks, fx are super, eyeball popping fence walker was outstanding!

My daughter thinks Karen and the other burned person dragged their sick butts outside and burned themselves. Hmmm. Who was feeding the walkers those rats? I think it was the odd daughter of the guy who died. She was naming the walkers. Then again, maybe the gov is lurking around feeding them?

Definitely not the Gov feedng the Walkers per se. I think the gov has an inside person. My bet is it's a Woodbury ex-inhabitant that is mad that Rick and his crew ruined the peaceful life they once had over there and they are seeking revenge and working with the Gov. I also think the same person feeding the walkers and getting them to pile up in one area is the same person that poison people in the jail. Yes I think it's poison not a deadly flu.

My early bet? It's Bob Stookey. He came out of nowhere, could have been recruited by the Gov with promises! I hope I am wrong, but a good bet.

I was thinking the same thing about Stookey, hopefully its not him though.

I like his character as a army med (if that is what he really is) and loved the actor from the wire, so I am rooting for him. He is the obvious choice, but I think that might be too predictable. They have gone the predictable route before with doctor killing the Walkers in Woodbury, but most of the time not.

I think it could be someone who we haven't seen yet or it could be one of those girls who were naming the Walkers.

In the comic (reading from wiki), they have Tomas (Thomas) as a guy that seemed good up front, but was psycho. He created havoc, raped and murdered Beth and was just a bad guy. Tomas was killed before he created or did any of that. I am thinking they might keep that storyline, but transfer it to a different villian! Too early to know who yet.

I think next weeks episode will be even better.

I think so also. Sasha is an awesome character, best new addition. Better than Tyreese at this point. Daryl is still #1, but #2 is up for grabs between Rick, Herschel, Sasha, Maggie and Glen

My favorite guy on there now is Stookey, I like the ex Military guys theres not many of them left, I can't wait for Sgt Aberham Ford to show up, I love his character on Southland.

m_cudlitz.jpg

Whats up with that voice on the radio though?

I think so also. Sasha is an awesome character, best new addition. Better than Tyreese at this point. Daryl is still #1, but #2 is up for grabs between Rick, Herschel, Sasha, Maggie and Glen

My favorite guy on there now is Stookey, I like the ex Military guys theres not many of them left, I can't wait for Sgt Aberham Ford to show up, I love his character on Southland.

m_cudlitz.jpg

This guy doesn't know how to hold a gun or get into a proper shooting stance. So much is wrong with this pic. Actors playing (ex) military personnel need to do their homework.

I think the little girl (one who was going to put a knife into her dads head) is the one feeding the walkers.

m_cudlitz.jpg

This guy doesn't know how to hold a gun or get into a proper shooting stance. So much is wrong with this pic. Actors playing (ex) military personnel need to do their homework.

I think the little girl (one who was going to put a knife into her dads head) is the one feeding the walkers.

This guy has been playing a cop for years on Southland too smh.

m_cudlitz.jpg

Just read about his character on wiki! Sounds like a bad ass!
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Sgt._Abraham_Ford_(Comic_Series)

m_cudlitz.jpg

Me too.

I thought it was the best of the season. Good fight scene between Tick and Tyrese. Good moving a telling story (the plague in the prison). Good acting esp by Tyrese. Great character development in most of the character, esp Carol, Herschel and Tyrese.

Of course the Walker scenes with Carol were great and swarp around the car. I thought it was cool that the car got stuck in ran-over walkers (not mud) - Never use back wheel drive cars!

I called Tyreese surviving. First, they created the clip SPECIFICALLY for the previews. It appears Tyreese is a goner, but some how survives. Second, it only happened in episode 3. They waited 3 seasons to introduce the beloved character they aren't killing him off that quick. Anyways glad he survived.

Carol killing the Karen (called death in my dead pool) and David got passed me. I didn't see that one prior to the episode. When Carol show freaked out by Tyreese coming over to her and then her angry outburst when he left clued me in. Good twist. I wonder how that will play out.

It's becoming obvious who is feeding the Walkers? The little girl whose Dad died in the Walker attack. But obvious isn't always the right choice on this show.

After a so-so premier, after S4 E3, it's obvious Walking Dead hasn't lost a thing!

The Walking Dead Recap: Season 4, Episode 3 ? 'Isolation' | Access Hollywood

I thought it was the best of the season. Good fight scene between Tick and Tyrese. Good moving a telling story (the plague in the prison). Good acting esp by Tyrese. Great character development in most of the character, esp Carol, Herschel and Tyrese.

Of course the Walker scenes with Carol were great and swarp around the car. I thought it was cool that the car got stuck in ran-over walkers (not mud) - Never use back wheel drive cars!

I called Tyreese surviving. First, they created the clip SPECIFICALLY for the previews. It appears Tyreese is a goner, but some how survives. Second, it only happened in episode 3. They waited 3 seasons to introduce the beloved character they aren't killing him off that quick. Anyways glad he survived.

Carol killing the Karen (called death in my dead pool) and David got passed me. I didn't see that one prior to the episode. When Carol show freaked out by Tyreese coming over to her and then her angry outburst when he left clued me in. Good twist. I wonder how that will play out.

It's becoming obvious who is feeding the Walkers? The little girl whose Dad died in the Walker attack. But obvious isn't always the right choice on this show.

After a so-so premier, after S4 E3, it's obvious Walking Dead hasn't lost a thing!

How is Tyreese going to react to Carol killing Karen and Danny? if he's as mad as this episode he's liable to bash her head in!

How is Tyreese going to react to Carol killing Karen and Danny? if he's as mad as this episode he's liable to bash her head in!

I agree it will be an interesting turn of events. It's killable offense. Very stupid on her part. Not sure how they handle it or make it up to the Ty. Ty is needed muscle!

Sasha - I say 70/30 she lives. I just have a feeling.
Glen- 90/10, I don't think they kill him yet. However, there is always that chance.
The Doctor (forgot his name) - 30/70 He will be the big loss.
Little Girl of the sisters - 40/60, killing kids happens on this show, but killing another kid this quickly, might be too much kid killing too quickly.

Not sure who else

Forum List

Back