The Walking Dead

Can't wait for season 3. I'm glad they finally left the farm; shit was getting lackadaisical.

I was wondering how they were going to introduce Michonne.

In other news, I can't wait for Rick's wife to get eaten by zombies.

What is up with the Zombie slave lord girl at the end? That was epic...she (it looked like a girls frame anyway) had 2 zombies on chains with no arms, that was bad ass :)

That was bad ass...but doesn't make sense. Why were they not attacking? And why did they have their arms missing? Only thing that would makes sense is that they somehow keep zombies from attacking her.

Why are their arms missing? Did you not see the sharp Katana she was carrying! The zombies also didn't have lower jaws so they couldn't bite here. Still doesn't make sense why they don't attack. Hope it gets explained in season 3. Zombies don't seem to respond to pain, run on instinct which is kill the living and don't seem to give up based on hopelessness!

I can't wait!

ok, fess up- who rewound and watched that Michonne scene more than 4 times?

annnnd what was that building they showed , at the very end? A compound?

Only rewound once to see the Michonne scene, just to see if their jaws were cut off. Also rewound to see the battle at the farm, which was basically most of the episode.

p.s. do people still use the word rewound?

Only rewound once to see the Michonne scene, just to see if their jaws were cut off. Also rewound to see the battle at the farm, which was basically most of the episode.

DVD-rewinder.jpg

I just did.....:lol:

Aaaah, for crying out loud! No, AMC's new show The Walking Dead.

If you have Comcast On Demand you can catch it and I'm sure AMC will re-air Sunday's show, it was the pilot.

First 30-45 minutes I thought 'meh, kinda slow nothing happening'. Just wait.

Uber fantastic fx. The most gore I've seen on tv. One in slo-mo.

It's based on The American Comic Book series.

Breaking Bad is better.

If you have Comcast On Demand you can catch it and I'm sure AMC will re-air Sunday's show, it was the pilot.

Breaking Bad is better.

Pfffft :razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJdFoM6BzUg]THE WALKING DEAD Best Quotes (Season 1) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think I mentioned this before....apparently the scene where Shane and Otis go to the school to get the supplies for Carl was shot just up the road from me at the high school here.

I didn't notice when I watched it, but I also don't pay much attention to the school. :lol:

Breaking Bad is better.

There's room for both . . . but only walkers, et al are on the menu in this here thread.

walkingbad.jpg

What is up with the Zombie slave lord girl at the end? That was epic...she (it looked like a girls frame anyway) had 2 zombies on chains with no arms, that was bad ass :)

I was expecting to see Merle or (even better) Morgan/Duane. When i saw Creepy Hooded Chick with Walkers on Chains, i was like "Holy S---".

Forum List

Back