The Walking Dead

This is a great show. I think Lori will die in season 3. Having a baby in this world is a huge liability.

I don't know if Lori will die but I doubt she will ever have the babby. Either miscarry or the babby will be stillborn or die shortly after being born.

So I got to thinking today ...

If I ... you ... they ... are living in zombieland ... wouldn't one be prepared to leave should an undead invasion occur?

Thinking back to the farm and the herd of walkers.
Wouldn't one think the survivors would have the vehicles packed with some supplies? Water ... cold weather apparel ... maybe some blankets or food? Something!?!
Why wasn't this group prepared?

Wouldn't you be?
I know I would be.

When there's no more room in hell ... the dead shall walk the earth.

I think they will be better prepared from now on, but the farm folks were lulled into a false sense of security. Hershel thought walker-itiss could be cured so he was saving them all in the barn until a fix was found.

If they manage to find the prison (personally I think Herschel will respond to Ricks 'we can find a safe place and have a life' desire by saying 'oh hey, how about this prison here, Rick' cause he has to know that it's there) they may be able to actually be safe . .. unless walkers learn to climb ladders or scale stone walls.

The last part got me thinking, the Walkers may start to adapt over time, remember the episode when Shane and Rick got into a fight and Shane threw the wrench into the window and those walkers came out? when Rick was on the ground and those 3 walkers closed in on him he shot the first one in the head, he tried to shoot the second one and the walker pushed the gun out of the way. They may start adapting.

It seems logical that the walkers would 'evolve' to some degree. Just like the virus seems to be mutating (everyone was always a carrier of it but now people are turning after they die whereas they didn't turn in season one).

This is a great show. I think Lori will die in season 3. Having a baby in this world is a huge liability.

I don't know if Lori will die but I doubt she will ever have the babby. Either miscarry or the babby will be stillborn or die shortly after being born.

The Baby will be a hybrid, half walker- half human, like Blade.

If it was half walker it could nom its way outta her. Actually, it would gum its way out! lol

Character Probabiliy of Dying

Rick 0.009% (Always a chance but very slim for Rick)
Carl 5%
Lori 25% (Although she dies in the comic early on, I see her living)
Lori's Love Child 10% (Takes guts to kill a baby on TV, don't see it happening)
Andrea 5% (Fan favorite, not this season)
Daryl 10% (ditto)
Carol 60% (She doesn't scream survivor in my opinon)
T-Dogg 40% (Might get lines this season, so he might live)
Herschel 70% (Fan fav, but seems like logical drama zombie food)
Beth Herschel 50% (Might get lines like T Dogg, or might not)
Maggie 10% (I think they build on Glenn/Maggie romance)
Glenn 10% (Ditto)
Merle 80% (Who know just a hunch)
Morgan 30% (Such a hiatus to just kill him off, don't see)
Duane 50% (Either dead already or he survives the season)
Michonne 1% (You don't waith until season 3 to bring in fav to kill her)
The Governor 25% (He will live to fight another day
Morales 60% (If they bring him back he is Walker food, but it shaddy
on whether he is back - I hope he is though)

Who did I miss?

IDK If the baby is born a Hybrid maybe it will be like a beacon to the rest of the walkers and cause the the moral dilemma of keep the baby and endanger the rest or kill the baby and be horrible people. Love your avie BTW.

I was thinking of the movie 28 days later...in that movie women became targets that groups of men would kill to get to.
At some point this has to be in the series. This group has 5 attractive women...they are a prime target for other groups.

IDK If the baby is born a Hybrid maybe it will be like a beacon to the rest of the walkers and cause the the moral dilemma of keep the baby and endanger the rest or kill the baby and be horrible people. Love your avie BTW.

Thank you.

Please, please, please tell me that someone else watched this. Someone? Anyone?

What is up with the Zombie slave lord girl at the end? That was epic...she (it looked like a girls frame anyway) had 2 zombies on chains with no arms, that was bad ass :)

That was bad ass...but doesn't make sense. Why were they not attacking? And why did they have their arms missing? Only thing that would makes sense is that they somehow keep zombies from attacking her.

What is up with the Zombie slave lord girl at the end? That was epic...she (it looked like a girls frame anyway) had 2 zombies on chains with no arms, that was bad ass :)

That was bad ass...but doesn't make sense. Why were they not attacking? And why did they have their arms missing? Only thing that would makes sense is that they somehow keep zombies from attacking her.

Maybe covered in a zombie juice suit so "she" smelled dead too?

And I think we will have some episodes with them making a base out of that jail ;).

Well I read about that character from the comic book, in the comic that is the ladies boyfriend and his best friend, she chopped off their arms and lower jaws so they cannot attack her anymore even if they were unchained. Not sure of the reasons why.

Well I read about that character from the comic book, in the comic that is the ladies boyfriend and his best friend, she chopped off their arms and lower jaws so they cannot attack her anymore even if they were unchained. Not sure of the reasons why.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8aw8D52S8s]The Walking Dead - Who is Michonne? - Season 3 Character Spotlight - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8aw8D52S8s]The Walking Dead - Who is Michonne? - Season 3 Character Spotlight - YouTube[/ame]

I only watched the first couple of minutes cause I don't like to know what might happen based on what happens in the comic books.

Having said that . . . . brilliant in keeping the two walkers attached to her in order to conceal her scent to allow more freedom. But . . . why is she keeping her boyfriend and his bf? I'd think she'd want stranger walkers for that but hey, that's just me!

It still totally and completely gicks me out that their arms are cut off. :eek: Eww, I can't help but let my imagination run away with that and apply it to non-walkers. :ack-1:

I was thinking of the movie 28 days later...in that movie women became targets that groups of men would kill to get to.
At some point this has to be in the series. This group has 5 attractive women...they are a prime target for other groups.

This is hollywood zombieland! LOL all the surviving women are going to be hot.

Why are their arms missing? Did you not see the sharp Katana she was carrying! The zombies also didn't have lower jaws so they couldn't bite here. Still doesn't make sense why they don't attack. Hope it gets explained in season 3. Zombies don't seem to respond to pain, run on instinct which is kill the living and don't seem to give up based on hopelessness!

Arms and jaws were cut off. Read up on michonne. awesome character.

Forum List

Back