The Walking Dead

Okay, here's my take ...

First, I was really kind of hoping for a season finally that left me saying ... "I can't wait for October!" I didn't get that.
I agree, the finale was a little bit of a let down, but I still thought it was good. I heart was racing in the first 30 mins. I felt bad for Jimmy and Patricia. Not a fun way to go.

During Rick's talk about finding a secure place, why didn't Hershel say ... "Hey ... we got a prison right around the corner. Let's check that place out."
Sometimes the obvious isn't always the obvious!

I thought the attack on the farm was good. Again though ... like I said last week ... it' was too bad they couldn't have just hid quiet in the house. Besides Rick and Carl grabbing their attention, the walkers would have continued herding on their way.
Risky business! If they were found or the herd decided not to keep moving. Then it's lights out! Not to mention a showdown makes theater!

I did enjoy the scene when everyone (except Andrea) showed up back on the highway. But why the camera pan to Sophia's name on the windshield. What was the significance?
To show they made a complete 180 and remind how not too long ago their only worry was about where Sophia was!

Lori can blow it. She sucks big .... I won't finish that sentence.
First it's .... Shane is dangerous. He thinks the baby is his. Something needs to be done ... to ... I'm sorry Shane, I don't know who's baby it is .... to .... SHOCK! ... SPEECHLESS SHOCK! ... you killed Shane?!? The possible father of my child?!?
Whatevah!!!
I agree. Rick needed support, she denied him that! Prior to the fall of civilization Shane was Rick's best friend. He loved him to the end. That was emotional on him also!

Okay, here's my take ...

First, I was really kind of hoping for a season finally that left me saying ... "I can't wait for October!" I didn't get that.

During Rick's talk about finding a secure place, why didn't Hershel say ... "Hey ... we got a prison right around the corner. Let's check that place out."

I thought the attack on the farm was good. Again though ... like I said last week ... it' was too bad they couldn't have just hid quiet in the house. Besides Rick and Carl grabbing their attention, the walkers would have continued herding on their way.

I did enjoy the scene when everyone (except Andrea) showed up back on the highway. But why the camera pan to Sophia's name on the windshield. What was the significance?

First it's .... Shane is dangerous. He thinks the baby is his. Something needs to be done ... to ... I'm sorry Shane, I don't know who's baby it is .... to .... SHOCK! ... SPEECHLESS SHOCK! ... you killed Shane?!? The possible father of my child?!?
Whatevah!!!

Well like Daryl said a herd that big could knock the damn house down, those walkers were mad deep and they didn't have the doors and windows boarded up like Morgan and his son did. I think they did the right thing leaving, I don't know why Hershel didn't mention the Prison, as far as Lori I agree, she was a bitch to treat Rick like that, she was the one who told him Shane was dangerous and to do something, I hope Rick cheats on her with Andrea next season, just so she gets an idea what its like.

I hope this shows ratings are good and it doesn't cancel for a long long time.

And I almost wish I would have not watched for 1 hour a week and instead just watched the marathon on Sunday.

Yes, Lori is a dumb bitch who I can't believe said what she said to Shane when he was working on the wind mill. Cock tease.

And who is the new character that saved Andrea? I guess she's a well known character in the comic books? I have never read the comic books. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm glad the old guy with the RV is dead. He was so annoying. In a world full of new and unclaimed RVs, he wanted to drive around his old piece of junk that was a challenge just to keep running.

Older engines are easier to keep running, they aren't as complecated and don't have as many parts.

Sillybozo you got your wish the ratings were high.

Season finale was viewed by 9 mil people (include the encore and that was 10.5 mil)! Absolutely amazing for basic cable.

They set the record for the key demographic of 18-34 years.

but the finale wasn't the only episode with high viewership. Season 2 averaged 7 million per episode!

'The Walking Dead' Ratings: Season 2 Finale Shatters Records

Note: A show with 1-2 million views gets renewed on basic cable!

So I got to thinking today ...

If I ... you ... they ... are living in zombieland ... wouldn't one be prepared to leave should an undead invasion occur?

Thinking back to the farm and the herd of walkers.
Wouldn't one think the survivors would have the vehicles packed with some supplies? Water ... cold weather apparel ... maybe some blankets or food? Something!?!
Why wasn't this group prepared?

Wouldn't you be?
I know I would be.

When there's no more room in hell ... the dead shall walk the earth.

Okay, here's my take ...

Whatevah!!!

I agree with everything here.
Rick suddenly turning into an ass...:doubt:
Lori suddenly speechless angry at Rick for ...OMG...defending his life! :cuckoo:
Hershel not mentioning a large prison with 20 ft walls just down the road...nah....let's build a fire out in the open instead. :doubt:
Daryl overnite suddenly goes from "I don't care about anyone, I am out for me only...to.."Ill do whatever Rick tells me to do". :eusa_hand:

Overall...underwhelming.

If I ... you ... they ... are living in zombieland ... wouldn't one be prepared to leave should an undead invasion occur?

Wouldn't one think the survivors would have the vehicles packed with some supplies? Water ... cold weather apparel ... maybe some blankets or food? Something!?!

Wouldn't you be?
I know I would be.

I think they will be better prepared from now on, but the farm folks were lulled into a false sense of security. Hershel thought walker-itiss could be cured so he was saving them all in the barn until a fix was found.

If they manage to find the prison (personally I think Herschel will respond to Ricks 'we can find a safe place and have a life' desire by saying 'oh hey, how about this prison here, Rick' cause he has to know that it's there) they may be able to actually be safe . .. unless walkers learn to climb ladders or scale stone walls.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

enhanced-buzz-20049-1332273286-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-9026-1332275361-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-9024-1332274871-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23507-1332274785-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-3660-1332273446-9.jpg

enhanced-buzz-17525-1332274774-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-17528-1332274797-6.jpg

enhanced-buzz-32473-1332295194-57.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23577-1332274649-7.jpg

enhanced-buzz-8995-1332275316-9.jpg

enhanced-buzz-32397-1332280836-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-20749-1332280658-2.jpg

Wouldn't you be?
I know I would be.

Ammo, full tanks of gas. Extra gas containers. Might not want to drive the gas guzzling Suburban also. Just a thought!

Last edited:

Wouldn't you be?
I know I would be.

I think they will be better prepared from now on, but the farm folks were lulled into a false sense of security. Hershel thought walker-itiss could be cured so he was saving them all in the barn until a fix was found.

If they manage to find the prison (personally I think Herschel will respond to Ricks 'we can find a safe place and have a life' desire by saying 'oh hey, how about this prison here, Rick' cause he has to know that it's there) they may be able to actually be safe . .. unless walkers learn to climb ladders or scale stone walls.

The last part got me thinking, the Walkers may start to adapt over time, remember the episode when Shane and Rick got into a fight and Shane threw the wrench into the window and those walkers came out? when Rick was on the ground and those 3 walkers closed in on him he shot the first one in the head, he tried to shoot the second one and the walker pushed the gun out of the way. They may start adapting.

Wouldn't you be?
I know I would be.

The last part got me thinking, the Walkers may start to adapt over time, remember the episode when Shane and Rick got into a fight and Shane threw the wrench into the window and those walkers came out? when Rick was on the ground and those 3 walkers closed in on him he shot the first one in the head, he tried to shoot the second one and the walker pushed the gun out of the way. They may start adapting.

I noticed this to. If you remember back to season one when they all first met up and Andrea and Rick were trapped in the mall and the walkers were pressing the doors, just before the glass breaks you see a walker with a big rock in its hands pounding on the glass. I am glad Rick air holed Shane's ass, And the season ended pretty good to. Did you see who is playing Andreas savior ? They chose well. She will bring allot to the character.

I noticed this to. If you remember back to season one when they all first met up and Andrea and Rick were trapped in the mall and the walkers were pressing the doors, just before the glass breaks you see a walker with a big rock in its hands pounding on the glass. I am glad Rick air holed Shane's ass, And the season ended pretty good to. Did you see who is playing Andreas savior ? They chose well. She will bring allot to the character.

Yup I do remember that, that reminded me of that movie Land of the Dead where the Zombies learned to walk under water, use weapons and break down doors and glass with bricks and stones.

I don't know who Dania Gurira is (she is cast for Michonne), but Michonne is supposed to be strong and very athletic. Dania seems to fit that mold.

Glad to see Merle will be back. No doubt he will be part of the Governor's gang!

‘Walking Dead’ Season 3: Michonne Cast, Merle Confirmed | Screen Rant

This is a great show. I think Lori will die in season 3. Having a baby in this world is a huge liability.

Forum List

Back