The Walking Dead

Otis could have left Shane to die and didn't. Remember, Shane was injured. He could have just as easily given himself to the walkers and let Otis take the life saving equipment for Carl. Nope, Shane was evil.

Well Otis was the one who shot Carl in the first place, why should Shane sacrifice himself for Otis's mistake?

Otis shot the deer, the bullet went through the deer and hit Carl, how was Otis suppose to know people were standing so close to the deer? Remember, we got walkers......

Bet it'll be a pretty lean winter with their prime hunter gone.

So instead, Shane shoots Otis, and not even dead, he shoots him in the leg so that he will suffer a HORRIBLE death. Meanwhile Shane limps on out of there and back to the farm. This to the guy who when Shane was injured, refused to leave him to the walkers.

I sure don't want you at my back in the apocolypse...you'll stab my back and take my food and somehow think you are justified.

Shane never had anyone's back but his own.

Well if they were going to stay at the farm Daryl could take over the hunting duties, although the Walkers are eating up Herschel's cattle left and right. Nevertheless it looks like there is going to be a big shoot out with alot of people dying this Sunday, and this will probably be the last episode showing them at the farm.

I forgot about Jim. He is Walker food foresure. It if was up to me I would have it this way.

Live:
Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Herschel, Andrea, Daryl, T-Dog

Kill:
Lori (hate her character), Carol (seem like time for her to go, although I like her character), Jim, Herschel's other daughter and Otis's widow

Who's Jim? Wasn't he the one they left on the side of the road?

Except for Maggie, Herhsall's family is totally background to me. The one guy was hammering boards on the house and a blond walked by . . . . I'm like 'who are they again'? lol

I have a feeling Herschel and most of his family will die this Sunday, except for Maggie and maybe her sister.

Herschel's falling could have been foreshadowed with him giving Glenn his pocket watch!

Who's Jim? Wasn't he the one they left on the side of the road?

Except for Maggie, Herhsall's family is totally background to me. The one guy was hammering boards on the house and a blond walked by . . . . I'm like 'who are they again'? lol

I have a feeling Herschel and most of his family will die this Sunday, except for Maggie and maybe her sister.

Herschel's falling could have been foreshadowed with him giving Glenn his pocket watch!

I was wondering about that at the time. It didn't really fit in with the plot line of the episode.

I was hoping they'd keep the farm, wandering is much more dangerous and where do they get food?

Less Likely to live:
Herschel (He is a good character and I think the producers know that, but then again, he seems like a stubborn man ready to do anything to protect his farm)
T-Dogg (He really didn't have a big role or story this season. He was mainly in the background or a no show. Sees like a logical choice to kill off. Althrough they could be saving a good storyline for him for next season, just like they did for Glenn Season 2)

Human Happy:
Carol (Without a daughter, I see them knocking her off. I actually like her character, so I am sorry to see her go)

•I agree on Herschel. He'll probably go out guns a blazin after telling Rick to "take care of my daughters".
•T-Dog....disagree. 3 main characters being whacked is plenty for one season. Besides, he has potential to add to the storyline.
•Carol...also disagree. See T-Dog for reasons. Maybe the group finds a little girl survivor she can adopt and she won't be so melancholy.

Less Likely to live:
Herschel (He is a good character and I think the producers know that, but then again, he seems like a stubborn man ready to do anything to protect his farm)
T-Dogg (He really didn't have a big role or story this season. He was mainly in the background or a no show. Sees like a logical choice to kill off. Althrough they could be saving a good storyline for him for next season, just like they did for Glenn Season 2)

Human Happy:
Carol (Without a daughter, I see them knocking her off. I actually like her character, so I am sorry to see her go)

•I agree on Herschel. He'll probably go out guns a blazin after telling Rick to "take care of my daughters".
•T-Dog....disagree. 3 main characters being whacked is plenty for one season. Besides, he has potential to add to the storyline.
•Carol...also disagree. See T-Dog for reasons. Maybe the group finds a little girl survivor she can adopt and she won't be so melancholy.

If Carol survives the upcoming Walker Herd, I think she will take Dale's place as the conscience of the group.

>>>>

Now that we know the virus has evolved...there is a possible storyline
What about this...the coming walker storm maybe only kills one or two at most...maybe no one. But several of them came into contact with them. Rick and Daryl now know that you can be infected without a bite.
What do they do with the ones that came into contact?

Now that we know the virus has evolved...there is a possible storyline
What about this...the coming walker storm maybe only kills one or two at most...maybe no one. But several of them came into contact with them. Rick and Daryl now know that you can be infected without a bite.
What do they do with the ones that came into contact?

Nothing, they're not walkers unless they die. Then? Double tap to the head.

They need a religious leader. They need someone, I hope one of the women -- and I'm rooting for Carol, to take a stand for what's left of the human race.

Dale was obnoxious, Carol would be divine, their Mary Magdalene.

The show right now is in danger of falling into the abyss that swallowed "Millennium" and "Weeds" and countless other shows: it either lost or never had a soul. Sure fear is a first reaction and helps them survive, but if you base you civilization on fear, you don't get Rome at its height, you get Detroit 2012.

The show needs a stable center.

They need a religious leader. They need someone, I hope one of the women -- and I'm rooting for Carol, to take a stand for what's left of the human race.

The show right now is in danger of falling into the abyss that swallowed "Millennium" and "Weeds" and countless other shows: it either lost or never had a soul. Sure fear is a first reaction and helps them survive, but if you base you civilization on fear, you don't get Rome at its height, you get Detroit 2012.

Herschel could do that but he stood down after Shane killed all those walkers in the barn. Plus I think he will die this Sunday.

Herschel could do that but he stood down after Shane killed all those walkers in the barn. Plus I think he will die this Sunday.

Hershel had his chance to speak up but he punted and yeah I think he's zombie food on Sunday

If Glen can get more self-confidence, he could be the one.

If I were writing, I'd go with a matriarchy and it's foreshadowed in the episode before when the men and women each had separate crisis: the women had the suicide attempt and the men had leadership issues.

The women let the girl find her own way and she choose to live, the men fought and now 2 of the three in the fight are dead. That's not a great track record especially when its not zombies doing the killing and you're down to 12 people to start.

The men suck at leadership

If I were writing, I'd go with a matriarchy and it's foreshadowed in the episode before when the men and women each had separate crisis: the women had the suicide attempt and the men had leadership issues.

The women let the girl find her own way and she choose to live, the men fought and now 2 of the three in the fight are dead. That's not a great track record especially when its not zombies doing the killing and you're down to 12 people to start.

The men suck at leadership

The WOMEN didn't let the girl find her own way, ANDREA did. After lying and telling Maggie she would watch the girl. That was not a victory of the women, it was, perhaps, a victory from Andrea but only after showing herself to be untrustworthy.

No one in the show has shown consistently good leadership or crisis management.

Why does the group need a religious leader? What possible benefit could that have? People in that situation need rational leadership, not delusions.

And for the record, Shane was an excellent character. Like him or not, he was Rick's antagonist. An antagonist is essential for drama. I'd like to see them do better than Shane, but it's doubtful. Also, Shane was one of my favorite characters. More complex and misunderstood than the others.

And who of any of us could truthfully stand in judgment of these people? In this scenario, most of us wouldn't stand a chance of survival, nor would many people stick with their morality. They would save their own lives.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic episode, was on the edge of mah seat the first 30 min or so. Holy shit! Talk about a herd of walkers!

I thought it was Carol in the RV that got nailed but it was the farm folk.

Brilliant idea of burning them, Rick.

Poor Patricia (Hershel's wife).

Lori is displeased with the Rickster for offing Shane.

What the HECK saved Andrea but more than that . . .what the effing eff was on the the end of those chains? THEIR ARMS WERE CUT OFF! :eek: :eek:

The 'fortress' they showed at the end . . . .are the hooded person's people there and/or Randall's people? Wouldn't Hershal know about it since it's near his home? Will Morgan and his son be there? It's safe because of the stone wall.

The guy at the CDC told Rick that everyone was already infected. Why didn't people who died early turn? The virus mutated so now you turn whenever you die?

SEVEN FREAKIN' MONTHS TILL SEASON THREE! Aaaaggghhhh!

Any Mad Men fans? What a hoot showing the commercial of several MM characters zombie drunk while playing TWD theme. :lol: tff

Last edited:
I'm glad the old guy with the RV is dead. He was so annoying. In a world full of new and unclaimed RVs, he wanted to drive around his old piece of junk that was a challenge just to keep running.

Forum List

Back