The Walking Dead

Just got done watching reruns of the first and second season in preparation for the upcoming season three in a few weeks.

I hope they drop Carol's whiny ungrateful bitch act, otherwise i'm hoping she turns into a Walker meal. There's no room for that kind of crap in a post-apocalyptic world.

Just got done watching reruns of the first and second season in preparation for the upcoming season three in a few weeks.

I hope they drop Carol's whiny ungrateful bitch act, otherwise i'm hoping she turns into a Walker meal. There's no room for that kind of crap in a post-apocalyptic world.

There will always be weak people.

Dale had it right when he tried to talk them out of executing the kid. If that's whats left of the human race than it's time to go the way of the dinosaurs. Rick is an awful leader but Shane was a million times worse

There will always be weak people.

In the season 3 previews they showed Carol handling an AK 47 or some other automatic weapon and taking out some rifles, I think she finds her way in this season.

All I can say is nice! Season 3 is so close, but seems so far away!

The Walking Dead Boss Season 3 Bigger Budget, Seasons 4 & 5 Ideas
“I think you might see a few more dollars on the screen in the third season. It’s gonna be bigger.”
As you’d expect they have the rest of the 16-episode season pretty much worked out in terms of story and characters.

Well, I won't be seeing it until it comes out on dvd, just cancelled by cable.

Sorry to hear that but I understand, I was almost in that same boat myself. If you have a laptop or a pc email me and I can give you a site to watch the episodes.

All I can say is nice! Season 3 is so close, but seems so far away!

Sorry to hear that but I understand, I was almost in that same boat myself. If you have a laptop or a pc email me and I can give you a site to watch the episodes.

Of course I have a pc, otherwise I would be HERE. :lol: We are keeping the internet, at least for awhile.

Of course I have a pc, otherwise I would be HERE. :lol: We are keeping the internet, at least for awhile.

Oh I didn't know if you were using a friends PC or something, some people do that.

Seeing the Season three trailers - looks like the writers are going into the direction of Stephen Kings's "The Stand"....a post-apocalyptic war between the good and evil people that are left.
Not a bad direction.

Seeing the Season three trailers - looks like the writers are going into the direction of Stephen Kings's "The Stand"....a post-apocalyptic war between the good and evil people that are left.
Not a bad direction.

And where does that leave the undead for those of us who tune in for the zombieness of it all. I dunno ... I guess I'm not as excited about the start of the new season because I was left feeling a little disappointed at the end of last season. I'm not saying I won't tune in, cuz I will and thankfully subscribed to this thread so I know it's this coming Sunday.

I read the entire series and basically post-apocalyptic humanity is not worth saving.

The best thing would be is if they stumbled onto an Indian Village (you know the ones that live in tee pees and have high cheekbones) and learned how to be a human being from scratch.

The Indians could tell the white survivors that it was their own insanity coming back to bite them.

I read the entire series and basically post-apocalyptic humanity is not worth saving.

The best thing would be is if they stumbled onto an Indian Village (you know the ones that live in tee pees and have high cheekbones) and learned how to be a human being from scratch.

The Indians could tell the white survivors that it was their own insanity coming back to bite them.

Thats actually an awesome idea Frank.

Forum List

Back