The Walking Dead

I loved last night's episode! Totally killed it with all the walkers getting whacked. Lost count. So glad they gave Carl a gun and taught him how to shoot. Did you see that blond girl and Carl making goo-goo eyes at each other? Something else for Rick and Lori to worry about! lol

Rick seems like he's pissed at Lori for sleeping with Shane (that was my impression anyway). Like that's been festering in his head all this time but he's sticking with her (really, where else is he going to go?) because of Carl and the babby.

Speaking of babby ... wth?? did Mad Men suck up too much budget money for them to afford a believable pregnant belly? I mean, come on! Worse fake prego belly everrrrr. When she walked she had to hold the bottom of it so it wouldn't fall out of her shirt (that's how it looked anyway).

Loved it when the walkers face came off with the helmet. Ewwwww! And there were people (prisoners I assume?) alive it there!

How about when Rick loped off Hershel's leg? Gaaaa! I knew that walker was going to grab him. Will he still turn into a walker? Or will he die from infection? Or blood loss? Hmmmm .....

Glad to Andrea still is still kicking.

Synopsis: The walkers got everyone. They're all goners. All of them. Next week's episode: Rick finds a chicken and devours it, Daryl finds his brother still alive and devours him, Carl loses his hat trying to eat a cow, Lori tells Carl to get back in the house.

Perhaps the best TWD episode yet.
Searching through the prison was the most suspenseful few minutes I can remember in previous episodes.
And the new people at the very end? Hmm....what the hell are they going to do with these folks? They are convicted felons...murderers? thieves? rapist? child molesters?

I loved last night's episode! Totally killed it with all the walkers getting whacked. Lost count. So glad they gave Carl a gun and taught him how to shoot. Did you see that blond girl and Carl making goo-goo eyes at each other? Something else for Rick and Lori to worry about! lol

Rick seems like he's pissed at Lori for sleeping with Shane (that was my impression anyway). Like that's been festering in his head all this time but he's sticking with her (really, where else is he going to go?) because of Carl and the babby.

Speaking of babby ... wth?? did Mad Men suck up too much budget money for them to afford a believable pregnant belly? I mean, come on! Worse fake prego belly everrrrr. When she walked she had to hold the bottom of it so it wouldn't fall out of her shirt (that's how it looked anyway).

Loved it when the walkers face came off with the helmet. Ewwwww! And there were people (prisoners I assume?) alive it there!

How about when Rick loped off Hershel's leg? Gaaaa! I knew that walker was going to grab him. Will he still turn into a walker? Or will he die from infection? Or blood loss? Hmmmm .....

Glad to Andrea still is still kicking.

I think the reason Rick is pissed at Lori is because she hated him for killing Shane, even though Shane was going to kill Rick.

She doesn't deserve him, IMO.

Okay guys, take pity on me, I don't have cable anymore, somebody give me a compete synopsis of the episode, please?

You don't need no stinkin' cable to watch TWD. You have the magic of the interwebs. Go here and watch!

search results for 'the walking dead' | SideReel

Okay, I've got to be really stupid because I can't get the episodes to play. I can get comments about them, but the episodes themselves just sit there with a written synopsis and a picture.

Nevermind, I figured it out, I gotta sign up. I hate signing up...but I will for the walking dead...

Last edited:
I would have done the prison differently. After securing the perimeter, I would have taken out all of the walkers inside the inner fence safely through the fence till they were gone. then I would have gone in and opened each door, one by one, made a commotion to draw out the walkers from inside and killed them safely from outside the inner fence. Wash, rince, repeat. Would have made for fewer walkers inside when we went in.

Come on Rick, you should be a pro at this by now.

Herchel!! Nooooooooooooo!!!

Does anyone here think that chopping off his lower leg is going to save his ass? Wouldn't the infection be immediately carried by his blood stream?

After watching the last 20 minutes last evening, I have to say it was a great episode! I'm soooo looking forward to next Sunday!

Synopsis: The walkers got everyone. They're all goners. All of them. Next week's episode: Rick finds a chicken and devours it, Daryl finds his brother still alive and devours him, Carl loses his hat trying to eat a cow, Lori tells Carl to get back in the house.

I don't know what I find more humorous ... your post or your new avi!

Perhaps the best TWD episode yet.
Searching through the prison was the most suspenseful few minutes I can remember in previous episodes.
And the new people at the very end? Hmm....what the hell are they going to do with these folks? They are convicted felons...murderers? thieves? rapist? child molesters?

Something to think about and keep in mind, no doubt. But they are still humans in an undead world.

In my most humble, zombie-loving opinion ... I think it would serve the show well if the characters could show more disgust and repulsion from the smell the prison would have with all those rotting corpses.

Does anyone here think that chopping off his lower leg is going to save his ass? Wouldn't the infection be immediately carried by his blood stream?

After watching the last 20 minutes last evening, I have to say it was a great episode! I'm soooo looking forward to next Sunday!

Its hard to say, his leg was chopped off right away after he was bit, it may be enough to save him from turning into a Walker.

In my most humble, zombie-loving opinion ... I think it would serve the show well if the characters could show more disgust and repulsion from the smell the prison would have with all those rotting corpses.

I agree however they are probably used to it by now if you think about it.

Perhaps outside, sure ... where the air is still somewhat fresh. But inside the prison walls? ( throws hand over mouth to stop the vomit ) lol

In the traditional zombie lore, it would not save him.

In this story, everyone is already infected, so the only question is if a bite is fatal or not. Going by that, I'd say that he could end up being ok, so to speak.

Perhaps outside, sure ... where the air is still somewhat fresh. But inside the prison walls? ( throws hand over mouth to stop the vomit ) lol

My wife brought this up to me when we were watching it. She especially remarked when the two youg kids were kissing each other with zombie gore all over them.

I'm afraid my girly wife would be a gonner in the zombie apocolypse.

It was pretty good, my favorite part was when they ran into the Walkers in the prison with the riot gear on. Darrly shot an arrow at one of them and it bounced off, hopefully they can find more of that gear and utilize it.

Sure ... after it's scrubbed and sanitized? lol What does it matter? They're all covered with blood and guts anyway ... what's a little more inside riot gear?

That riot gear would come in handy especially fighting Walkers, harder for them to bite you with all that gear on.

I don't know...how'd those guys we saw in Clearing Round 2 turn if they were wearing that gear?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back