The Walking Dead

Okay guys, take pity on me, I don't have cable anymore, somebody give me a compete synopsis of the episode, please?

You don't need no stinkin' cable to watch TWD. You have the magic of the interwebs. Go here and watch!

search results for 'the walking dead' | SideReel

Okay, I've got to be really stupid because I can't get the episodes to play. I can get comments about them, but the episodes themselves just sit there with a written synopsis and a picture.

Nevermind, I figured it out, I gotta sign up. I hate signing up...but I will for the walking dead...

Oh, sign up! You can then track which episodes you've watched so you don't have to keep track in your head. I do that with shows I don't even watch on sidereel ... just one less thing for me to have to remember.

Everyone in Ricks group knows how to shoot now, even Herchels daughters and Carol. Its crazy how they got Carl clearing rooms now and killing Walkers, I think this will be the best season we have seen yet.

With the timeline passing a few months (so it would seem by Lori's levitating belly), i would assume Rick would make learning to shoot mandatory for all. As for Carol shooting, i say she needs some work, considering she almost shot Rick's feet off during the outer compound clearing.

Sure ... after it's scrubbed and sanitized? lol What does it matter? They're all covered with blood and guts anyway ... what's a little more inside riot gear?

That riot gear would come in handy especially fighting Walkers, harder for them to bite you with all that gear on.

I don't know...how'd those guys we saw in Clearing Round 2 turn if they were wearing that gear?

Thats a good point, unless they died some other kind of way and than turned.

Everyone in Ricks group knows how to shoot now, even Herchels daughters and Carol. Its crazy how they got Carl clearing rooms now and killing Walkers, I think this will be the best season we have seen yet.

With the timeline passing a few months (so it would seem by Lori's levitating belly), i would assume Rick would make learning to shoot mandatory for all. As for Carol shooting, i say she needs some work, considering she almost shot Rick's feet off during the outer compound clearing.

Very true, I remember Herchel saying they were low on ammo though, thats why they were clearing the prison by hand.

Aside from the walker/dead flesh smell, all the characters look like they stink. Carl .. what is he, 12 or so? .. probably smells like an onion! lol

I would have done the prison differently. After securing the perimeter, I would have taken out all of the walkers inside the inner fence safely through the fence till they were gone. then I would have gone in and opened each door, one by one, made a commotion to draw out the walkers from inside and killed them safely from outside the inner fence. Wash, rince, repeat. Would have made for fewer walkers inside when we went in.

Come on Rick, you should be a pro at this by now.

Yea that would have made much more sense, but wouldn't have been as suspenseful.

Making noise to draw the Walkers out aka Zombieland!!! Yep never understood, why in zombie movies they sneak around so much!

I would have done the prison differently. After securing the perimeter, I would have taken out all of the walkers inside the inner fence safely through the fence till they were gone. then I would have gone in and opened each door, one by one, made a commotion to draw out the walkers from inside and killed them safely from outside the inner fence. Wash, rince, repeat. Would have made for fewer walkers inside when we went in.

Come on Rick, you should be a pro at this by now.

Yea that would have made much more sense, but wouldn't have been as suspenseful.

Making noise to draw the Walkers out aka Zombieland!!! Yep never understood, why in zombie movies they sneak around so much!

Well, this story introduced an element that I had not seen or thought of before. The fact that noise, such as gunshots, actually would attract walkers. That part I liked, so I can understand them sneaking around, but sometimes you can use noise to your advantage. Such as when you have a chain link fence that you can safely kill zombies from.

Herchel!! Nooooooooooooo!!!

Does anyone here think that chopping off his lower leg is going to save his ass? Wouldn't the infection be immediately carried by his blood stream?

After watching the last 20 minutes last evening, I have to say it was a great episode! I'm soooo looking forward to next Sunday!

Its hard to say, his leg was chopped off right away after he was bit, it may be enough to save him from turning into a Walker.

not sure if that will work, remember what the researcher said at the CDC in Atlanta, "we are all infected", once the agent/virus/infection in our body is triggered its triggered, blod flow is fairly rapid , hes done....but then it IS TV so...:lol:

Perhaps the best TWD episode yet.
Searching through the prison was the most suspenseful few minutes I can remember in previous episodes.
And the new people at the very end? Hmm....what the hell are they going to do with these folks? They are convicted felons...murderers? thieves? rapist? child molesters?

The looks on the convicts faces....."Ya'll brought wimmin?"

Searching through the prison was the most suspenseful few minutes I can remember in previous episodes.
And the new people at the very end? Hmm....what the hell are they going to do with these folks? They are convicted felons...murderers? thieves? rapist? child molesters?

Something to think about and keep in mind, no doubt. But they are still humans in an undead world.

It is...but...can you imagine how protective and suspicious we would all be of anyone outside the group?....And these folks are convicted felons without anyway of knowing what crime they committed. I see some battle lines being drawn soon.

Something to think about and keep in mind, no doubt. But they are still humans in an undead world.

It is...but...can you imagine how protective and suspicious we would all be of anyone outside the group?....And these folks are convicted felons without anyway of knowing what crime they committed. I see some battle lines being drawn soon.

Me too. Those inmates are going to be very protective of their space and food as well, remember Rick wanted to take all that shit.

Herchel!! Nooooooooooooo!!!

Does anyone here think that chopping off his lower leg is going to save his ass? Wouldn't the infection be immediately carried by his blood stream?

After watching the last 20 minutes last evening, I have to say it was a great episode! I'm soooo looking forward to next Sunday!

Its hard to say, his leg was chopped off right away after he was bit, it may be enough to save him from turning into a Walker.

not sure if that will work, remember what the researcher said at the CDC in Atlanta, "we are all infected", once the agent/virus/infection in our body is triggered its triggered, blod flow is fairly rapid , hes done....but then it IS TV so...:lol:

Not sure you watch the Talking Dead, but one of the factoids stated that in the comic it was Dale that got his leg chopped off and it inferred it saved his life!

Not sure you watch the Talking Dead, but one of the factoids stated that in the comic it was Dale that got his leg chopped off and it inferred it saved his life!

the Talking Dead..? Uhm no, but as I said its TV, well comics what have you.....:cool:

Anyways my ex girlfriends new boyfriend looks EXACTLY like T Dogg so I can't stand looking at him now, I hope he gets eaten alive by Walkers soon.

Picture this, you've just killed a bunch of walking dead. You are walking down a corridor and one is sitting back against the wall, do YOU walk close enough to him to get bit? Man Hershal was dumb.

I was creeped out when Lori asked Hershel, if they are all infected, can her baby die and eat her from the inside out. Whoa.

Picture this, you've just killed a bunch of walking dead. You are walking down a corridor and one is sitting back against the wall, do YOU walk close enough to him to get bit? Man Hershal was dumb.

He's old exhausted hungry lost half his family, can't believe he is thinking that clearly.

I love the use of guns and screwdrivers and knives in this series. They are very violent. It brings out my primal instincts. Lolol

Forum List

Back