The Walking Dead

Herchel!! Nooooooooooooo!!!
Does anyone here think that chopping off his lower leg is going to save his ass? Wouldn't the infection be immediately carried by his blood stream?
After watching the last 20 minutes last evening, I have to say it was a great episode! I'm soooo looking forward to next Sunday!
Its hard to say, his leg was chopped off right away after he was bit, it may be enough to save him from turning into a Walker.

not sure if that will work, remember what the researcher said at the CDC in Atlanta, "we are all infected", once the agent/virus/infection in our body is triggered its triggered, blod flow is fairly rapid , hes done....but then it IS TV so...:lol:

I think they did that to save hershel that's why Rick did it. They now have to keep him from dying. And get him a pirate stump to use as a leg.

Or all the old ones are out and it's young actors only.

Had to share this:

400250_10151133713352795_634831604_n.jpg

Last nights episode was awesome, Rick was smart to take out that Hispanic inmate, he was trying to make a move on him. Those inmates got fucked up.

It just reminds me again, that if this is what's left of the human race, maybe extinction would be a mercy

It just reminds me again, that if this is what's left of the human race, maybe extinction would be a mercy

The previews for upcoming episodes have a "Jericho" feel to them.

There's no saving grace to any of the survivors. They were going to execute some lost kid last season based on some vague potential "threat"

Can you imagine if the subject of women came up with the prisoners? LOL

Last nights episode was awesome, Rick was smart to take out that Hispanic inmate, he was trying to make a move on him. Those inmates got fucked up.
Agreed, and as for locking the young one out on the yard with the walkers...the convict should have made a more rational decision about his
circumstances

I didn't like that little guy anyways, he was straight talking smack the whole time. He got what he deserved.

I thought the first episode was the awesome, but last nights might have been better. When the inmates first started taking on the Walkers, I was dying laughing, they fought like it was a prison riot.

You knew that hispanic guy had to go. Nice chop to the head by Rick! WOW, that was intense. Then hearing the black guy scream as the Walkers devoured him. Very erry. Rick has turned into a full fledged bad ass.

Carol has turned into a real survivor. Not a liability anymore. She is a contributor. Love her character.

Carl has grown on me. T-Dogg getting more of spotline has been welcomed.

All the characters are awesome, EXCEPT Lori, still can't stand her!

I felt bad for the big black guy. He seemed like a gentle giant and might have been helpful down the line.

Glad they didn't kill the other two inmates. QUESTION: Anyone who read the comics know who those two characters are?

Agreed, and as for locking the young one out on the yard with the walkers...the convict should have made a more rational decision about his
circumstances

I didn't like that little guy anyways, he was straight talking smack the whole time. He got what he deserved.

Yep, but then again, imagine being locked in a room for over a year with all those other nutz!

My sister is addicted to this show....I have only saw a few episodes....One of the side effects of married life is that I have to compromise on the shows I watch.

circumstances

Yep, but then again, imagine being locked in a room for over a year with all those other nutz!

Yeah I can imagine, those inmates were just doing what they had to survive just like Rick and his crew though. Shane would have been invaluable in dispatching those inmates though.

I thought the first episode was the awesome, but last nights might have been better. When the inmates first started taking on the Walkers, I was dying laughing, they fought like it was a prison riot.

You knew that hispanic guy had to go. Nice chop to the head by Rick! WOW, that was intense. Then hearing the black guy scream as the Walkers devoured him. Very erry. Rick has turned into a full fledged bad ass.

Carol has turned into a real survivor. Not a liability anymore. She is a contributor. Love her character.

Carl has grown on me. T-Dogg getting more of spotline has been welcomed.

All the characters are awesome, EXCEPT Lori, still can't stand her!

I felt bad for the big black guy. He seemed like a gentle giant and might have been helpful down the line.

Glad they didn't kill the other two inmates. QUESTION: Anyone who read the comics know who those two characters are?

I think after some time those 2 remaining inmates might be able to earn Ricks trust, especially when the Governor comes and tries to take over the prison.

LOVED last night's episode! Rick's axe whack to that dude? AWESOME! Split his old head right apart. Felt bad for the guy Rick locked outside with the walkers ... now there's just one more walker to kill. He should have just axed his head too. The two prisoners left? Sucks to be them.

So is Herschel dead or alive? I thought he was alive when he was holding Rick's hand then I thought he died and he made the daughter's hold Herschel's hand but then Lori said he was alive. I thought Herschel was going to bite Rick on the arm. Confusion here.

Glad that the young blond girl told Carl to knock off the way he talks to Lori. Someone had too.

Rick is pisssed at Lori for sleeping with Shane. If that babby comes out with a big old head of black hair and a bit of a honker nose Rick will never get over (or forgive Lori) for it being Shane's kid.

Yeah I can imagine, those inmates were just doing what they had to survive just like Rick and his crew though. Shane would have been invaluable in dispatching those inmates though.

I think the white inmate the pleaded for his life will be a liability. I think the black inmate who is a large athletic looking man, that showed a lot of courage will be an asset!

Who do you think was in the grassy knoll looking at Carol? They want you to think it's Merle, but that is too simple. I think either Morgan or someone we haven't seen yet?

I think the white inmate the pleaded for his life will be a liability. I think the black inmate who is a large athletic looking man, that showed a lot of courage will be an asset!

Who do you think was in the grassy knoll looking at Carol? They want you to think it's Merle, but that is too simple. I think either Morgan or someone we haven't seen yet?
My guess is that it is another, as yet to be introduced, survivor.

I'm thinking either Merle or some of the governors trackers, they have probably been watching that prison for a while now.

LOVED last night's episode! Rick's axe whack to that dude? AWESOME! Split his old head right apart. Felt bad for the guy Rick locked outside with the walkers ... now there's just one more walker to kill. He should have just axed his head too. The two prisoners left? Sucks to be them.
Not sure I felt bad for him. He seemed like an immoral prick that would have caused problems. I felt for how he was taken out!

Not sure he will come back as a walker. There were a lot of walkers out there, I am sure they picked his bones clean!

So is Herschel dead or alive? I thought he was alive when he was holding Rick's hand then I thought he died and he made the daughter's hold Herschel's hand but then Lori said he was alive. I thought Herschel was going to bite Rick on the arm. Confusion here.
I thought that was fairly obvious that he lived! And be honest, when Herschel grab Lori's face you jumped out of your seat (reminded me of the beginning of the webisode!

Glad that the young blond girl told Carl to knock off the way he talks to Lori. Someone had too.
He should be more respectful, but he RIGHTFULLY got supplies and that helped save Herschel's life!!! He is a child soldier now!

Rick is pisssed at Lori for sleeping with Shane. If that babby comes out with a big old head of black hair and a bit of a honker nose Rick will never get over (or forgive Lori) for it being Shane's kid.
Doubtfully! At this point, I think he is only hoping for a healthy and live baby!

I think that is right. They keep toying with us on the Merle reintroduction!

I think that is right. They keep toying with us on the Merle reintroduction!

Sadly, I think that the Merle reintroduction will take place in one of those TV cliche cliffhanger season ending episodes. If not this season, then the next.

Forum List

Back