The Walking Dead

These episodes are too short! Tonight's was kick-ass.

But I got lost on the scene when the old Hispanic lady walked into the Mexican standoff and started babbling. Then everything got chummy all of a sudden LOL. Ah well I'll revisit that episode. :D

But I got lost on the scene when the old Hispanic lady walked into the Mexican standoff and started babbling. Then everything got chummy all of a sudden LOL. Ah well I'll revisit that episode. :D

I pretty much thought that nobody wanted to fight, never mind kill each other with the old lady right there. I didn't see some of the twists coming, and thought it was really well done.

This episode is by far my favorite yet.

I agree it was the best one! The hick is actually turning into a very good and likable character!

I liked how they started out trying to make the Latinos appear like left over from a former heartless street gang only to have them appear as saints taking care of the elderly and just trying to survive! I bet William Joyce would hate that scene!

The ending was great with the Zombie attack. I thought it was pretty dumb to be in such a defenseless location where many Zombies could sneak up on them quickly!

The character development in the show is perfect! The characters are extremely likable and you are rooting for them!

Ah, when the zombies attacked the camp . . . I did not see that coming. I was listening for Merle to come bashing in. Oh, that was such a fantastic nasty scene!!

Ok, now . . . will Amy and the others killed by the zombies come back as zombies or will they remain dead? If they remain dead how does one become a zombie? By a non-deadly bite or scratch? When Jim was digging the graves I thought it was because he was going to off himself and was digging his own grave.

When the 'gang' popped up and starting beating Daryl and Glen and then took Glen I was like 'whaaat? srsly, gangs??' I like how it all turned around . . .by the grandmother. lol

Fierce dogs too. Grrrrr. lol

I thought Jim was digging graves because he went off the deep end and was going to attack everyone.

I wanna see that hand grenade put to good use before the season ends!

I initially thought that about Jim but after he told of how his wife and kids were ripped from his arms and eaten in front of him . . . . I figured he couldn't live with the pictures of that in his head anymore.

Why are there only 6 shows? That is pretty short for any series! Especially one AMC marketed so heavily.

Is it expensive to make? Was the zombie make-up that costly that they wanted to make sure it stuck before have a full season. In my opinion go all the way or not at all! They might lose an audience for season 2 with such a short season 1!

If your a fan of the show, then you will be pleased

'The Walking Dead' Earns Record Ratings for AMC
It was a gamble, but premiering 'The Walking Dead' on Halloween night paid off for AMC -- big time.

How big? To the tune of 5.3 million total viewers and a 3.6 million share in the 18-49 demo. According to the Live Feed, 'The Walking Dead' was AMC's biggest premiere ever and highest rated episode ever.

Factoring in 11:30PM and 1AM airings, 'The Walking Dead' (Sun., 10PM on AMC) pulled in a total of 8.1 million viewers and a household rating of 6.0.

Why are there only 6 shows? That is pretty short for any series! Especially one AMC marketed so heavily.

Is it expensive to make? Was the zombie make-up that costly that they wanted to make sure it stuck before have a full season. In my opinion go all the way or not at all! They might lose an audience for season 2 with such a short season 1!

Guess they weren't sure and just ordered six episodes for the first season. Rumor has it that the second season (13 episodes) won't air until next Halloween. :(

Guess they weren't sure and just ordered six episodes for the first season. Rumor has it that the second season (13 episodes) won't air until next Halloween. :(

That long of a hiatus might sink the show! It has happen with other great ones. Jericho comes to mind!

That long of a hiatus might sink the show! It has happen with other great ones. Jericho comes to mind!

Flashforward too. And they're doing it with The Event. Jericho was great. What dopes.

Not going to read ... not going to read .....

Do y'all know how difficult it is not being able to read and post in this thread???

I'm watching Sunday's episode this evening and very much looking forward to it.

Not going to read ... not going to read .....

Do y'all know how difficult it is not being able to read and post in this thread???

I'm watching Sunday's episode this evening and very much looking forward to it.

In my opinion best episode of the season! Seriously this is the only show I walk when its on (not DVRing it), I didn't even know TV still had commercials!

Forum List

Back