The Walking Dead

Not going to read ... not going to read .....

Do y'all know how difficult it is not being able to read and post in this thread???

I'm watching Sunday's episode this evening and very much looking forward to it.

I'm so jealous. I wish I could go back and see episode 4 for the first time again. It's excellent!

That good, huh?
Excellent! Now I'm even more excited to watch it later!

Oh, quite. You will not be disappointed. Well, except for the fact that there are only two new episodes left after this one. <sighhhh>

Tell me about it, I just found the show, just got caught up, and now it will be over soon. :(
I just watched episode 4 last night, it was a great episode about the human condition, and who will stand up for others in the end.

That good, huh?
Excellent! Now I'm even more excited to watch it later!

Oh, quite. You will not be disappointed. Well, except for the fact that there are only two new episodes left after this one. <sighhhh>

Tell me about it, I just found the show, just got caught up, and now it will be over soon. :(
I just watched episode 4 last night, it was a great episode about the human condition, and who will stand up for others in the end.

And the FX weren't too shabby either! :D

Before I read through the posts from the last episode ... before I start my work day or even have my first sip of hot delicious morning coffee I have to say ....

What the hell were they all thinking sitting around a campfire out in the open, ready to burst into a version of Undead Kumbaya, eating their fish dinner and drinking their malt beverages without someone on the lookout?!!!? Why the hell didn't they have some sort of warning set up around their perimeter so they would know when someone walked into their camp? WTF????

Perhaps they were lured into a false sense of complacency. Somebody built up the firepit wall for whatever that was worth.

You'd think they could have strung up some tin can fences. *tinkle-clankle*

Before I read through the posts from the last episode ... before I start my work day or even have my first sip of hot delicious morning coffee I have to say ....

What the hell were they all thinking sitting around a campfire out in the open, ready to burst into a version of Undead Kumbaya, eating their fish dinner and drinking their malt beverages without someone on the lookout?!!!? Why the hell didn't they have some sort of warning set up around their perimeter so they would know when someone walked into their camp? WTF????

If they had a dog they would have been warned. Then again . . . how freakin' cool was that scene??? Personally I'm glad it happened. They were getting to comfy and cozy in their hide-out in the woods. Besides, they shot a walker just the day before and even said that food was running out in the city and that's why they were migrating. Like, duh.

Perhaps they were lured into a false sense of complacency. Somebody built up the firepit wall for whatever that was worth.

They did string tin cans across some trees. Guess they either fell down or the walkers came a different way.

Yeah, when that one guy said he built up the walls so they could have a bigger fire without the flames being seen . . . I should have figured something was going to happen. Sure glad I didn't make the connection though because I thoroughly enjoyed the surprise!

Ah, when the zombies attacked the camp . . . I did not see that coming. I was listening for Merle to come bashing in. Oh, that was such a fantastic nasty scene!!

Ok, now . . . will Amy and the others killed by the zombies come back as zombies or will they remain dead? If they remain dead how does one become a zombie? By a non-deadly bite or scratch? When Jim was digging the graves I thought it was because he was going to off himself and was digging his own grave.

When the 'gang' popped up and starting beating Daryl and Glen and then took Glen I was like 'whaaat? srsly, gangs??' I like how it all turned around . . .by the grandmother. lol

Fierce dogs too. Grrrrr. lol

:lol: @ the dogs!!!

Amy, that's her name? The younger sister? I was glad to see her go. I actually said during the opening scene that I didn't like her pouty looks and I wouldn't be upset if she was eaten. The show did not disappoint. But, I wanted to see her turn! I was hoping she'd open her eyes and go after her sister, only to be blown away by one of the on-lookers.

The entire scene at the camp, I was waiting to hear a truck in the distance. I too was surprised by the zombie attack. That fat abusive bastard got what was coming to him. That was all good!

Ah, when the zombies attacked the camp . . . I did not see that coming. I was listening for Merle to come bashing in. Oh, that was such a fantastic nasty scene!!

Ok, now . . . will Amy and the others killed by the zombies come back as zombies or will they remain dead? If they remain dead how does one become a zombie? By a non-deadly bite or scratch? When Jim was digging the graves I thought it was because he was going to off himself and was digging his own grave.

When the 'gang' popped up and starting beating Daryl and Glen and then took Glen I was like 'whaaat? srsly, gangs??' I like how it all turned around . . .by the grandmother. lol

Fierce dogs too. Grrrrr. lol

:lol: @ the dogs!!!

Amy, that's her name? The younger sister? I was glad to see her go. I actually said during the opening scene that I didn't like her pouty looks and I wouldn't be upset if she was eaten. The show did not disappoint. But, I wanted to see her turn! I was hoping she'd open her eyes and go after her sister, only to be blown away by one of the on-lookers.

The entire scene at the camp, I was waiting to hear a truck in the distance. I too was surprised by the zombie attack. That fat abusive bastard got what was coming to him. That was all good!

You might get your wish, from what I understand she was bitten on the neck, you have to die before you turn so she might come back alive as a zombie next episode. I'm curious, why did you dislike that girl?

I thought Jim was digging graves because he went off the deep end and was going to attack everyone.

I wanna see that hand grenade put to good use before the season ends!

I honestly believe that guy Jim lost it for awhile. I wasn't sure if I believed he would be able to play nice around the others again, but he did. I liked his character last night.

"The only reason I got away is because the dead were too busy eating my family."

IMHO ... the best line of the show.

I thought Jim was digging graves because he went off the deep end and was going to attack everyone.

I wanna see that hand grenade put to good use before the season ends!

I honestly believe that guy Jim lost it for awhile. I wasn't sure if I believed he would be able to play nice around the others again, but he did. I liked his character last night.

"The only reason I got away is because the dead were too busy eating my family."

IMHO ... the best line of the show.

I think the other people did the right thing tying that guy up, when your staying in a camp in the woods trying to survive and one of the guys with you starts digging graves for no reason, you need to check his ass. I thought he was going to start killing people and putting them in the graves as well.

Exactly what I said to my husband last night! Hell, that's what I would have done.

You might get your wish, from what I understand she was bitten on the neck, you have to die before you turn so she might come back alive as a zombie next episode. I'm curious, why did you dislike that girl?

Can't say for sure. She just rubbed me the wrong way. It's no big loss to the show if you ask me.

I will say I was shocked ... GASP :eek: ... when I saw Glenn being taken away by the what we thought was a gang. He is a great character who I hope stays alive.

Forum List

Back