The Walking Dead

Another great episode. The only downside to next week is that it's the season finale.

Good question, I hope we find out. Maybe the CDC is where it all originated.

I thought it was quite dramatic when Carl was leaning again' the tree and the way Daryl looked at him before waking away. It's like Daryl understood how his own brother was such an ass that they had to handcuff him and leave him behind but Carl pretty much gave up so the others could go on a lot faster and he wouldn't be a potential danger to them.

They left Jim against the tree. Carl is Rick and Lori's boy.

But Jim is going to turn into a zombie . . he got bite and is in the process. Why didn't they shoot him in the head? Jim said he wanted to be with his family. His family is dead; he won't be. He'll be wandering around forever looking for some noms.

If they don't start shooting the second season soon, Carl is going to sprout and he'll look different/older by next fall.

Last edited:
So many characters, thanks for the correction. :D
Yeah Jim was even offered a pistol to off himself, but he declined.

It will be frustrating - the last episode is surely to leave us hanging and hankering. Shirley.

I mean, if you were Jim . . .. wouldn't you want to off yourself? Wouldn't you rather be dead than a zombie?

And HEY,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA[/ame]

:D

Last edited:
Having the courage in such a situation to pull the trigger on yourself or on someone else who is still alive is not easy to say the least. Heck, the sister wasn't even shot until after she became a zombie. On top of that, they didn't have time to sit around and wait for him to become a zombie. Nor did they have the resources to give him a gun to simply off himself later on.

I wasn't surprised they went with this choice when it comes to Jim.

I thought the episode was still good (because it moved along the plot and added an interesting twist with the CDC), but I still thought it was the weakest episode of a great season.

Going to next week. I think the CDC guy is going to cause some troubles! I think he has been isolated for too long. I don't think the blondie has the disease, but I think the CDC guy is going to say she has it and demands she be killed. I don't think Merle is going to make an appearance (that is next season stuff)!

I hope and pray for a good season finale (please not too much of a cliff hanger)!

How did all the people outside of the CDC die? They're not zombies.
Most of them were probably Walkers, picked off by the military that was guarding the installation before things went completely to hell. The one Darryl wasted was Military. I saw the Camoflauge uniform.

Last edited:
I think the CDC guy is going to have them surrender their weapons and treat them as captors/experiments for his work, that guy is not going to trust anyone. He may send a few of them out to bring him some fresh samples for his work.

I think they should have kept Jim in the RV and when he 'died' and started coming back as a zombie (like Amy did) they could then shoot him and have a clear conscious about it. That's what I would have done anyway.

I think they should have kept Jim in the RV and when he 'died' and started coming back as a zombie (like Amy did) they could then shoot him and have a clear conscious about it. That's what I would have done anyway.

I wouldn't have done that its too dangerous to just wait until they change into zombies.

I wouldn't have done that its too dangerous to just wait until they change into zombies.

Nah, chain him up to something, watch him carefully, and shoot as soon as his teeth start gnashing!

Nah, chain him up to something, watch him carefully, and shoot as soon as his teeth start gnashing!

They could do that sure but that would require alot of time, it took like a day for that girls sister to turn. They were running short on supplies and time in my opinion to give him that kind of mercy killing.

They could do that sure but that would require alot of time, it took like a day for that girls sister to turn. They were running short on supplies and time in my opinion to give him that kind of mercy killing.

Wouldn't have been my choice. That's crueler than shooting him. Now they have to live with the fact that poor Jim is

WalkingDead101410-thumb-550x368-49333.jpg

If I ever get bit by a zombie I'd want someone to shoot me at the first sign of zombieness.

Wouldn't have been my choice. That's crueler than shooting him. Now they have to live with the fact that poor Jim is

WalkingDead101410-thumb-550x368-49333.jpg

If I ever get bit by a zombie I'd want someone to shoot me at the first sign of zombieness.

I agree, I would not want to be a zombie.

Is it odd that they didn't encounter any cars along the road on the way to the CDC? Not even a Hostess truck?

Forum List

Back