The Walking Dead

You might get your wish, from what I understand she was bitten on the neck, you have to die before you turn so she might come back alive as a zombie next episode. I'm curious, why did you dislike that girl?

Can't say for sure. She just rubbed me the wrong way. It's no big loss to the show if you ask me.

I will say I was shocked ... GASP :eek: ... when I saw Glenn being taken away by the what we thought was a gang. He is a great character who I hope stays alive.

I agree, Glenn is very smart and knows how to manuever around the Zombies very well. I thought it was funny when he was asked what he did before all this happened and he said he delivered Pizzas, Glenn would have done very well in the Army as a scout.

You might get your wish, from what I understand she was bitten on the neck, you have to die before you turn so she might come back alive as a zombie next episode. I'm curious, why did you dislike that girl?

Can't say for sure. She just rubbed me the wrong way. It's no big loss to the show if you ask me.

I will say I was shocked ... GASP :eek: ... when I saw Glenn being taken away by the what we thought was a gang. He is a great character who I hope stays alive.

I agree, Glenn is very smart and knows how to manuever around the Zombies very well. I thought it was funny when he was asked what he did before all this happened and he said he delivered Pizzas, Glenn would have done very well in the Army as a scout.

Merle's brother seems to be coming around. My guess it will be him who saves the group from Merle's wrath!

Merle's brother seems to be coming around. My guess it will be him who saves the group from Merle's wrath!

I think so, in a situation like that I don't see how anyone could be racist, you should be happy to see people no matter what color they are. I think that grenade is going to play a part in the final episode. I like how the Sheriff is keeping that secret from everyone.

Ooh maybe they'll have a quick series of scenes where the black guy shoots his wife, Merle gets offed by his brother, and what's-her-name has to blow her newly-zombied sister's head off. Damn I should have directed this thing. :D

I'm thinking Merle is going to be a zombie and Daryl will have to kill him.

Actually I think Daryl is a great character! At first you thought he would be an asshole like his brother, but he has turned into a rather likable character!

They won't have kept Merle alive (or given a relatively high profile actor the role) to have him come back as a Zombie. There is going to be some plotline! I think he will come back and try to get Daryl to plot his revenge and then one of two things happens. (1) Daryl convinces him otherwise or (2) Daryl kills him to protect the group (after it first appearing like he will help Merle)!

They won't have kept Merle alive (or given a relatively high profile actor the role) to have him come back as a Zombie. There is going to be some plotline! I think he will come back and try to get Daryl to plot his revenge and then one of two things happens. (1) Daryl convinces him otherwise or (2) Daryl kills him to protect the group (after it first appearing like he will help Merle)!

I'm not familiar with the actor who plays Merle. What was he in?

I always think of 'Larry, Darryl and Darryl' from Newhart when I hear his name. lol

I got natural leader. LOL

Looks like I will survive.......................... for awhile.

I'm not familiar with the actor who plays Merle. What was he in?

I always think of 'Larry, Darryl and Darryl' from Newhart when I hear his name. lol

He has been in a lot of things, he is usually plays the same roll. LOL

My daughter (the tv/film major) just got home from college. She's watched 2 1/2 episodes and . . . .she doesn't like it! :mad: :mad: She doesn't think there's enough character development and she thought Zombieland was waaaay better. Pffffttttt.

Zombie hickie:

z-75.jpg

My daughter (the tv/film major) just got home from college. She's watched 2 1/2 episodes and . . . .she doesn't like it! :mad: :mad: She doesn't think there's enough character development and she thought Zombieland was waaaay better. Pffffttttt.

Seriously? The character development is awesome! You can actually relate and care about the characters.

Of course Zombieland was better! That was a great movie vs. a TV series! It would be like comparing the Sopranos to the Godfather!

Seriously? The character development is awesome! You can actually relate and care about the characters.

Of course Zombieland was better! That was a great movie vs. a TV series! It would be like comparing the Sopranos to the Godfather!

I just watched Zombieland with her this past weekend. It was . . . ok. The fx were not nearly as good at TWD, imo. And hey, way to take liberties with zombie rules. Since when do zomibes run and since when does shooting a zombie in the stomach kill it?

The character development is happening in each episode, in each scene. I don't know what she's talking about. Ah well, her loss.

So they left Jim by the side of the road to turn into a zombie? Really??

I knew Amy would come back as one. I kept waiting for her to open her eyes. Excellent touch have Andrea shoot her in the head. Well done!

Except for the main, main characters (Rick, Lori, Carl (maybe), Shane and a few others) I'm not getting too attached to anyone. I think people will come and go in this series.

How did all the people outside of the CDC die? They're not zombies.

Good question, I hope we find out. Maybe the CDC is where it all originated.

I thought it was quite dramatic when Carl was leaning again' the tree and the way Daryl looked at him before waking away. It's like Daryl understood how his own brother was such an ass that they had to handcuff him and leave him behind but Carl pretty much gave up so the others could go on a lot faster and he wouldn't be a potential danger to them.

Forum List

Back