The Wall Is Starting To Be Built In Ernest

Doesnā€™t matter

We will tear down the wall as soon as Trump leaves
Like what trump did with obamas legacy? ;)
Obamaā€™s legacy will never be tarnished no matter how many polluters Trump letā€™s run wild.
so you're saying he never had one. Interesting, I'd have to agree.
Didnā€™t say that at all. You must be from the nonexistent Trump school of reading comprehension.

Putinā€™s bitch needs a boogie man to scare his cult and keep them riled up 24/7.
If itā€™s not MS13 itā€™s those nonexistent rapists and killers coming from Mexico or the MS13 lovers the democrats.
Heā€™s an acknowledged carnival barker that weak minded white supremacists like JC and 70% of this forum bought into.

I wouldnt support it.
I dont really support the wall in general.
BUT i support REALLY cracking down on illegal immigration and its PAINFULLY obvious neither party in our wonderful duopoly GIVE A FUCK about fixing it. Maybe i shoudl just take what i can get
The Dems is the only party for comprehensive immigration bill.
The repukes and Trump are for making America white again.

Doesnā€™t matter

Obamaā€™s legacy will never be tarnished no matter how many polluters Trump letā€™s run wild.
What legacy? Letting terrorists out of prison and then sending them pallets of cash?
Stupid fuck doesnā€™t know it was Iranā€™s own money.
See what happens when you donā€™t have a valid news source to watch.

E8E0C140-870A-4F68-B10B-6234AC81CCA1.jpeg

I wouldnt support it.
BUT i support REALLY cracking down on illegal immigration and its PAINFULLY obvious neither party in our wonderful duopoly GIVE A FUCK about fixing it. Maybe i shoudl just take what i can get
The Dems is the only party for comprehensive immigration bill.
The repukes and Trump are for making America white again.
Repubs have given more amnesty than the democrats. Hell, besides DACA, what else did they do?
The repubs set up the Jordan Commission.
Repubs LOVE them some illegals and immigrants.

Doesnā€™t matter

What legacy? Letting terrorists out of prison and then sending them pallets of cash?
I have 1K dollars of al quada money. I should be responsible and give it back!
:cuckoo:

Doesnā€™t matter

Oh, he knew it was Iran's money. The stupid fuck gave it to the terrorists anyway.

There was just a breaking news release that ICE and border agents just made the largest bust in Fentanyl in our nations history....when Obama was president it would have rolled right in and killed who knows how many unsuspecting addicts...
Build the damn wall....

Doesnā€™t matter

I have 1K dollars of al quada money. I should be responsible and give it back!
:cuckoo:

no wall ...

its ok, youre a muslim

I wouldnt support it.
the wall is needless if we only fixed our problems instead of applying band aids and inciting them MORE.

The problem is...the only real fix would have to include a rewrite of the 14th and removal of ALL incentive to come to America.....no school for Mexicans, no healthcare or emergency services for Mexicans, no employment for Mexicans....NOTHING for Mexicans. Period
Iā€™m sure Mexicrats would rather build the wall and help Mexicans build tunnels under it.

what exactly are the problems?
Inciting them to come here
Here is what i think we should do
TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem
what exactly are the problems?
Inciting them to come here
Here is what i think we should do
TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem
hence the wall. Walls do work. Ask Israel and China.
I didnt say walls dont work.
I said it it isnt necessary if we actually FIX the problem.
A wall throws up a barrier. It could slow down the influx from the south but not stop it.
We get illegals from up north too.
We get illegals because they overstay VISAs. It wont do shit for either one of those.
Just thinking a wall will stop the immigration problem, when its only about 25 or 30% of it, is fucking stupid.
well I know that the deterrent will be in place for those who are MS13 and coming into califlowerland.
Idiot bought into Trumpā€™s bogus MS13 scare tactics.
Why not?
He conned you into voting for him.
So youā€™re saying those parents whoā€™s kids were murdered by MS13 are liars? Wow you are a fker

Doesnā€™t matter

so you're saying he never had one. Interesting, I'd have to agree.
Didnā€™t say that at all. You must be from the nonexistent Trump school of reading comprehension.
Sure you did! I read it, quoted it

Putinā€™s bitch needs a boogie man to scare his cult and keep them riled up 24/7.
If itā€™s not MS13 itā€™s those nonexistent rapists and killers coming from Mexico or the MS13 lovers the democrats.
Heā€™s an acknowledged carnival barker that weak minded white supremacists like JC and 70% of this forum bought into.
Take your friend Putin back to your room

Forum List

Back