The Wall Is Starting To Be Built In Ernest

The wall serves no purpose other than generating hate

Tear it down.......Mexico will pay for it

Oh please try! If the property owners don't shoot you I know MILLIONS of us will be more than happy to defend our borders.

The wall will come crumbling down

My 11 year old nephew doesn’t need this explained but apparently you do.
Walls define property lines and deter people from crossing said property lines.

Right. The decision of whether to build a wall or not should be up to the property owners involved.

True...30 states and 2,623 counties said they want a wall.

States and counties aren't (usually) the owners of the property along the border. It should be up to the property owners.

But we are , and build the wall

My 11 year old nephew doesn’t need this explained but apparently you do.
Walls define property lines and deter people from crossing said property lines.

Right. The decision of whether to build a wall or not should be up to the property owners involved.

States and counties aren't (usually) the owners of the property along the border. It should be up to the property owners.

Eminent domain in the United States - Wikipedia

Just as long as we're clear. You cited property lines in your excuse for a wall. The wall actually violate property rights. Let's not pretend.
Eminent domain

Just as long as we're clear. You cited property lines in your excuse for a wall. The wall actually violate property rights. Let's not pretend.
Eminent domain

Government superseding private property rights.

Eminent domain

Eminent domain

Yep.

Eminent domain

Yep.

Liberals love it. So do authoritarians.

Eminent domain

Yep.

Sane people with balls see the writing on the wall. Good Americans want to keep third world filth from destroying their country by any means necessary. Why does that suck?

This is unbelievable!

"Today in a startling turnaround, the House approved the funding for the President's dream 30 foot tall wall along the Southern border from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean. The new appropriations are accompanied by a sister pay-for bill which will pay for the bill's appropriations by a surtax of 7.75% on Federal and State pensions, Social Security benefits, and the first $10,000 of Federal Tax returns.

The vote on the bill was not surprisingly one sided with Republican voting as a block and only four Democrats voting in favor. Trump, however, praised the bipartisanship in the passage of this long overdue legislation!"

MORE:
~~ Congress Appropriates $26 Billion for Border Wall ~~

Just kidding! But how many of you would approve of such a scheme and stand in support of the conditions outlined in the bill? After all that is not at all out of the realm of a "trump solution" for getting what he wants and to Hell with the consequences to "the little people".

Trump has threatened to shut down the government in September if Congress won't give him the money for the wall.
This is 3 fucking years AFTER he said Mexico would pay for it.
You Trump trolls are unbelievably naive and stupid.

Eminent domain

Yep.

Sane people with balls see the writing on the wall. Good Americans want to keep third world filth from destroying their country by any means necessary. Why does that suck?

We don't need to worry about third world filth.
The white trash grifters in the White House are doing a fine job.

This is unbelievable!

"Today in a startling turnaround, the House approved the funding for the President's dream 30 foot tall wall along the Southern border from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean. The new appropriations are accompanied by a sister pay-for bill which will pay for the bill's appropriations by a surtax of 7.75% on Federal and State pensions, Social Security benefits, and the first $10,000 of Federal Tax returns.

The vote on the bill was not surprisingly one sided with Republican voting as a block and only four Democrats voting in favor. Trump, however, praised the bipartisanship in the passage of this long overdue legislation!"

MORE:

Just kidding! But how many of you would approve of such a scheme and stand in support of the conditions outlined in the bill? After all that is not at all out of the realm of a "trump solution" for getting what he wants and to Hell with the consequences to "the little people".

Dang...have the front lines fallen that far in retreat?

Ernest, Pennsylvania - Wikipedia

Eminent domain

Yep.

I agree, he's doing a great job.

Eminent domain

Yep.

Are you making shit up again?
Who in the White House fits this definition?

white trash
ˈˌ(h)wīt ˈtraSH/
noun
NORTH AMERICANinformalderogatory
  1. poor white people, especially those living in the southern US.

I wouldnt support it.
I dont really support the wall in general.
BUT i support REALLY cracking down on illegal immigration and its PAINFULLY obvious neither party in our wonderful duopoly GIVE A FUCK about fixing it. Maybe i shoudl just take what i can get
the wall is needless if we only fixed our problems instead of applying band aids and inciting them MORE.

The problem is...the only real fix would have to include a rewrite of the 14th and removal of ALL incentive to come to America.....no school for Mexicans, no healthcare or emergency services for Mexicans, no employment for Mexicans....NOTHING for Mexicans. Period
I’m sure Mexicrats would rather build the wall and help Mexicans build tunnels under it.

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, and not all Mexicans in the US are illegal aliens.

Irrelevant cowards don’t rewrite the Constitution. All you’ll do is continue to make an ass of yourself on the internet.

True...but those from Mexico, Central and South America are the low iQ thirdworlders we want stopped and eradicated like the cockroaches they are. ....

There’s the scared little girl again. ^^^^^

I know many people from those places who are of FAR higher quality and intelligence than YOU could ever dream of being.

This is unbelievable!

MORE:

Trump has threatened to shut down the government in September if Congress won't give him the money for the wall.
This is 3 fucking years AFTER he said Mexico would pay for it.
You Trump trolls are unbelievably naive and stupid.

Nobody but ignorant Leftist fools ever gave two shits about who would pay for it. Sane folks can do the elementary arithmetic...The Wall pays for itself.

I wouldnt support it.
I dont really support the wall in general.
BUT i support REALLY cracking down on illegal immigration and its PAINFULLY obvious neither party in our wonderful duopoly GIVE A FUCK about fixing it. Maybe i shoudl just take what i can get
the wall is needless if we only fixed our problems instead of applying band aids and inciting them MORE.

The problem is...the only real fix would have to include a rewrite of the 14th and removal of ALL incentive to come to America.....no school for Mexicans, no healthcare or emergency services for Mexicans, no employment for Mexicans....NOTHING for Mexicans. Period
I’m sure Mexicrats would rather build the wall and help Mexicans build tunnels under it.

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, and not all Mexicans in the US are illegal aliens.

Irrelevant cowards don’t rewrite the Constitution. All you’ll do is continue to make an ass of yourself on the internet.

True...but those from Mexico, Central and South America are the low iQ thirdworlders we want stopped and eradicated like the cockroaches they are. ....

I know many people from those places who are of FAR higher quality and intelligence than YOU could ever dream of being.

I hear ya...somehow, someway you’ve only ever come across AMAZING wetbacks. I get it.

I hear ya...somehow, someway you’ve only ever come across AMAZING wetbacks. I get it.

Want to try that again without the slur, little girl?

The fact that you can’t should give even someone as stupid as you a clue as to what I base the comparison on.

Sorry bout that,

1. The wall must be built.
  2. But also they need to build a road/freeway, (Hwy 1S) on our side if it, with sensors if some one gets over it or tries to dig a tunnel under it.
  3. And camera system throughout.
  4. With solar panels on top of it with glass shards to keep climbers off.
  5. I got some more ideas too, will share later.
  6. Every 2 miles we need a hotel type arrangements, built right into the wall, for the border guards to take advantage of and rest.
  7. Also on top of these hotels needs to be a lookout tower, to be able to see into Mexico, and know whats over there with cameras looking the whole 360 degrees, on constant watch.
  8. Give land owner a percentage of the hotel incomes, let anyone who wants to rent a room rent one, if they can prove they are legal only.
  9. Have a certain amounts of the these be always available to the border guards.
  10. Or have a section of the hotels be government held and owned, other side private ownership, American people and the land owners get a percentage.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This is required reading.
  2. Read it and weep, and *or* read it and agree.
  3. Click it and see.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Eminent domain

Yep.

Because they're not 'Good Americans'. They're cowards. They're afraid that if they have to compete with other people, people who are hungrier than them, they will lose. They've given up on freedom and want to turn the US into a 'gated community'.

Want to try that again without the slur, little girl?

The fact that you can’t should give even someone as stupid as you a clue as to what I base the comparison on.

Want to try that again without the slur”
Nah, no thanks. I always have the nutsack to call shit like it is. I love watching nutless, noble wonders like you roll up in the fetal position when I do.

Forum List

Back