The Wall Is Starting To Be Built In Ernest

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, and not all Mexicans in the US are illegal aliens.

Irrelevant cowards donā€™t rewrite the Constitution. All youā€™ll do is continue to make an ass of yourself on the internet.

True...but those from Mexico, Central and South America are the low iQ thirdworlders we want stopped and eradicated like the cockroaches they are. ....

Thereā€™s the scared little girl again. ^^^^^

I know many people from those places who are of FAR higher quality and intelligence than YOU could ever dream of being.

I hear ya...somehow, someway youā€™ve only ever come across AMAZING wetbacks. I get it.

Want to try that again without the slur, little girl?

The fact that you canā€™t should give even someone as stupid as you a clue as to what I base the comparison on.

ā€œWant to try that again without the slurā€
Nah, no thanks. I always have the nutsack to call shit like it is. I love watching nutless, noble wonders like you roll up in the fetal position when I do.

You could get the same effect by dropping your drawers and shitting on the sidewalk in public. Is that also something you enjoy?

Eminent domain

Government superseding private property rights.

Yep.

Liberals love it. So do authoritarians.

Sane people with balls see the writing on the wall. Good Americans want to keep third world filth from destroying their country by any means necessary. Why does that suck?

Because they're not 'Good Americans'. They're cowards. They're afraid that if they have to compete with other people, people who are hungrier than them, they will lose. They've given up on freedom and want to turn the US into a 'gated community'.

Right...and no one wants to live in a gated community.
It totally sucks living in safe, secure communities with other likeminded, English speaking, law abiding, positive contributors.

Yep.

Sane people with balls see the writing on the wall. Good Americans want to keep third world filth from destroying their country by any means necessary. Why does that suck?

Because they're not 'Good Americans'. They're cowards. They're afraid that if they have to compete with other people, people who are hungrier than them, they will lose. They've given up on freedom and want to turn the US into a 'gated community'.

It totally sucks living in safe, secure communities with other likeminded, English speaking, law abiding, positive contributors.

It's sucks living with insecure cowards, hiding behind their wall.

Forget the wall! It ain't gonna happen.

All you Trumpsuckers are going to have to find another way of keeping illegals from crossing your border.

Here's an idea: How about you and your Great America buddies pack up the pickup and head out into the desert and start shooting.

Eminent domain

Yep.

Your founders declared total sovereignty for this nation. Wars have been fought, people have died. Why do you hate the idea of an American America?

Youā€™ve made it clear...youā€™re an unAmerican nutless chump like all the other LefTards here. Youā€™re noble as fuck when armed with my checkbook...we get it.

True...but those from Mexico, Central and South America are the low iQ thirdworlders we want stopped and eradicated like the cockroaches they are. ....

I know many people from those places who are of FAR higher quality and intelligence than YOU could ever dream of being.

I hear ya...somehow, someway youā€™ve only ever come across AMAZING wetbacks. I get it.

The fact that you canā€™t should give even someone as stupid as you a clue as to what I base the comparison on.

Nah, no thanks. I always have the nutsack to call shit like it is. I love watching nutless, noble wonders like you roll up in the fetal position when I do.

You could get the same effect by dropping your drawers and shitting on the sidewalk in public. Is that also something you enjoy?

You mean like those Democrats in San Francisco do?

You mean like those Democrats in San Francisco do?

Basically, yeah. Same shit, different party.

Youā€™ve made it clear...youā€™re an unAmerican nutless chump like all the other LefTards here. Youā€™re noble as fuck when armed with my checkbook...we get it.

Yeah, how have I made that clear, dipshit? You're just leaning on your tired stereotypes because its easier than thinking. Wake up.

Yeah, how have I made that clear, dipshit? You're just leaning on your tired stereotypes because its easier than thinking. Wake up.

We just exchanged a ton of dialogue...do you have amnesia?
Read back through it...I donā€™t have time to circle talk with ignorant fools who must own a mail order bride from Mexico.

Doesnā€™t matter

We will tear down the wall as soon as Trump leaves

Why?
The wall serves no purpose other than generating hate

Tear it down.......Mexico will pay for it

Doesnā€™t matter

Oh please try! If the property owners don't shoot you I know MILLIONS of us will be more than happy to defend our borders.

The wall will come crumbling down

My 11 year old nephew doesnā€™t need this explained but apparently you do.
Walls define property lines and deter people from crossing said property lines.
So youā€™re thinking that when I had my new block wall constructed all I did was ā€œgenerate hate? I didnā€™t define my property lines and keep unwanted, uninvited people out? Did I generate hate between myself and my neighbors? You could be partially right...I bet I pissed that criminal off, the one whoā€™s been thinking about breaking in and invading my space....Hmmm, I suppose I really should have been considerate of his wants and needs huh? How dare I make it tougher on him to invade me..huh?

ā€œThe wall will come crumbling downā€
Yep, we have a history of tearing down $25 billion dollar functioning structures. Itā€™s what we do.

Iā€™d suggest you consult with an 11 year old before posting....he/she will keep you from making a complete ass of yourself. You ignorant fools canā€™t be taken serious.

Tear down the fucker
Nobody wants it, nobody needs it.

I donā€™t have a wall around my house because I donā€™t live in fear
Explain that to your 11 year old

Read back through it...I donā€™t have time to circle talk with ignorant fools who must own a mail order bride from Mexico.

You claimed I was armed with your checkbook. What the fuck were you talking about? Or was that just a generic slur for anyone who disagrees with you? "Leftard"? You really don't know me at all.

Doesnā€™t matter

Why?

Doesnā€™t matter

Oh please try! If the property owners don't shoot you I know MILLIONS of us will be more than happy to defend our borders.

So youā€™re thinking that when I had my new block wall constructed all I did was ā€œgenerate hate? I didnā€™t define my property lines and keep unwanted, uninvited people out? Did I generate hate between myself and my neighbors? You could be partially right...I bet I pissed that criminal off, the one whoā€™s been thinking about breaking in and invading my space....Hmmm, I suppose I really should have been considerate of his wants and needs huh? How dare I make it tougher on him to invade me..huh?

ā€œThe wall will come crumbling downā€
Yep, we have a history of tearing down $25 billion dollar functioning structures. Itā€™s what we do.

Iā€™d suggest you consult with an 11 year old before posting....he/she will keep you from making a complete ass of yourself. You ignorant fools canā€™t be taken serious.

Tear down the fucker
Nobody wants it, nobody needs it.

I donā€™t have a wall around my house because I donā€™t live in fear
Explain that to your 11 year old

Companies, employees, contractors, proprietors...and anyone related to the manufacturing or building of walls is totally FUCKED as Liberals declare that ā€œwalls donā€™t workā€ and only ā€œscaredā€ people live behind walls.
Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide...trillions of dollars have been spent on walls and they donā€™t even work.
Iā€™m launching a class action case against ā€œwall makersā€ for misrepresentation.

You claimed I was armed with your checkbook. What the fuck were you talking about? Or was that just a generic slur for anyone who disagrees with you? "Leftard"? You really don't know me at all.

I engaged in dialogue with you, I read your last 20 posts. I have your filthy unAmerican ass pegged.

I engaged in dialogue with you, I read your last 20 posts. I have your filthy unAmerican ass pegged.

Then you are a moron, as well as a coward. I'm not on the left. Not a 'progressive'. Not a 'leftard'. Pull your head out of your ass man.

Then you are a moron, as well as a coward. I'm not on the left. Not a 'progressive'. Not a 'leftard'. Pull your head out of your ass man.

No need...you fucked yourself with all your LefTard rhetoric. Too late to backpedal now....save your ā€œI swear Iā€™m not a LefTardā€ bullshit.
Youā€™ve been exposed bud. Sorry, youā€™ve lost all credibility.

Doesnā€™t matter

Why?

Doesnā€™t matter

Right. The decision of whether to build a wall or not should be up to the property owners involved.

lol

Another libertarian ignorant of the doctrine of eminent domain ā€“ and Trump loves eminent domain.

Of course, the property owners so effected would have ample grounds for a court challenge, as Trumpā€™s wall of fear, bigotry, and hate would clearly manifest as an un-Constitutional taking because it furthers no substantial or legitimate governmental interest.

Right. The decision of whether to build a wall or not should be up to the property owners involved.
lol

Another libertarian ignorant of the doctrine of eminent domain ā€“ and Trump loves eminent domain.

You're flailing again, C.

Were you trying to make a point, or just doing your usual knee-jerk vomit in response to libertarian ideas?

No need...you fucked yourself with all your LefTard rhetoric. Too late to backpedal now....save your ā€œI swear Iā€™m not a LefTardā€ bullshit.
Youā€™ve been exposed bud. Sorry, youā€™ve lost all credibility.

LOL - damn the bad luck!

Forum List

Back