The Wall Is Starting To Be Built In Ernest

Reasons not to build a physical wall lol:
  • They'll dig under, over... or just create a breach with explosives.. as in big badaboom.. or go through mountainous regions where walls can't be built...
  • Like well organized drug smugglers, they'll come by boat, plane, submarine, parachute....
  • it's an extremely expensive band-aid mainly used for propaganda.I'd call it 'fake security'
  • You could use the cheap labor... (jobs that spoiled Canadians or Americans don't want to do).
Migrant-Boat-Deaths-03-933x445.jpg

Hola amigo... ciudadania por favor.

Actions that will increase illegal immigration:
  • Tariffs/trade war with Mexico :eusa_wall:
Nasty if you ask me... make their situation worse and build a wall so they don't cross over.
http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigration/snapshot-of-u-s-immigration-2017.aspx
Figure1_Source_700.jpg

I bet they could all fit into rightwingers guest bedroom.

Sane people with balls see the writing on the wall. Good Americans want to keep third world filth from destroying their country by any means necessary. Why does that suck?

Because they're not 'Good Americans'. They're cowards. They're afraid that if they have to compete with other people, people who are hungrier than them, they will lose. They've given up on freedom and want to turn the US into a 'gated community'.

Right...and no one wants to live in a gated community.
It totally sucks living in safe, secure communities with other likeminded, English speaking, ...

Fucking coward.

Because I HATE criminals ....

Because every thought that passes through your empty skull is based on fear. Because you are a craven little loser who can’t communicate like a grown up because little girl is so scared.

Who’s scared...you let the language I decide to use hurt your little feelings?

Sorry bout that,

1. Build it and they will stop coming.
  2. I think we got enough, close off immigration too.
  3. Only take highly skilled applicants from now on.
  4. Genius or better.
  5. Like me! lol!,...i'm just a meager 145....
  6. My dear departed momma was 189,....

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

Because they're not 'Good Americans'. They're cowards. They're afraid that if they have to compete with other people, people who are hungrier than them, they will lose. They've given up on freedom and want to turn the US into a 'gated community'.

Right...and no one wants to live in a gated community.
It totally sucks living in safe, secure communities with other likeminded, English speaking, ...

Fucking coward.

Because I HATE criminals ....

Because every thought that passes through your empty skull is based on fear. Because you are a craven little loser who can’t communicate like a grown up because little girl is so scared.

Who’s scared...?

You; very, very obviously.

True...30 states and 2,623 counties said they want a wall.

States and counties aren't (usually) the owners of the property along the border. It should be up to the property owners.

Eminent domain in the United States - Wikipedia

Just as long as we're clear. You cited property lines in your excuse for a wall. The wall actually violate property rights. Let's not pretend.
Eminent domain

Government superseding private property rights.
Happens all the time.

I wouldnt support it.
I dont really support the wall in general.
BUT i support REALLY cracking down on illegal immigration and its PAINFULLY obvious neither party in our wonderful duopoly GIVE A FUCK about fixing it. Maybe i shoudl just take what i can get
the wall is needless if we only fixed our problems instead of applying band aids and inciting them MORE.

The problem is...the only real fix would have to include a rewrite of the 14th and removal of ALL incentive to come to America.....no school for Mexicans, no healthcare or emergency services for Mexicans, no employment for Mexicans....NOTHING for Mexicans. Period
I’m sure Mexicrats would rather build the wall and help Mexicans build tunnels under it.

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, and not all Mexicans in the US are illegal aliens.

Irrelevant cowards don’t rewrite the Constitution. All you’ll do is continue to make an ass of yourself on the internet.

True...but those from Mexico, Central and South America are the low iQ thirdworlders we want stopped and eradicated like the cockroaches they are. ....

There’s the scared little girl again. ^^^^^

I know many people from those places who are of FAR higher quality and intelligence than YOU could ever dream of being.
Why do you call someone protecting our country a child? doesn’t say much for you. I guess you don’t like facts.

The problem is...the only real fix would have to include a rewrite of the 14th and removal of ALL incentive to come to America.....no school for Mexicans, no healthcare or emergency services for Mexicans, no employment for Mexicans....NOTHING for Mexicans. Period
I’m sure Mexicrats would rather build the wall and help Mexicans build tunnels under it.

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, and not all Mexicans in the US are illegal aliens.

Irrelevant cowards don’t rewrite the Constitution. All you’ll do is continue to make an ass of yourself on the internet.

True...but those from Mexico, Central and South America are the low iQ thirdworlders we want stopped and eradicated like the cockroaches they are. ....

I know many people from those places who are of FAR higher quality and intelligence than YOU could ever dream of being.

I hear ya...somehow, someway you’ve only ever come across AMAZING wetbacks. I get it.

Want to try that again without the slur, little girl?

The fact that you can’t should give even someone as stupid as you a clue as to what I base the comparison on.
Anyone here illegally is an illegal. What is it you don’t get?

I hear ya...somehow, someway you’ve only ever come across AMAZING wetbacks. I get it.

The fact that you can’t should give even someone as stupid as you a clue as to what I base the comparison on.

Want to try that again without the slur”
Nah, no thanks. I always have the nutsack to call shit like it is. I love watching nutless, noble wonders like you roll up in the fetal position when I do.

You could get the same effect by dropping your drawers and shitting on the sidewalk in public. Is that also something you enjoy?
That’s only leftists in California thing. Go join them. Maybe you have! HAHA :auiqs.jpg:

Nah, no thanks. I always have the nutsack to call shit like it is. I love watching nutless, noble wonders like you roll up in the fetal position when I do.

You could get the same effect by dropping your drawers and shitting on the sidewalk in public. Is that also something you enjoy?

You mean like those Democrats in San Francisco do?
:auiqs.jpg:

the wall is needless if we only fixed our problems instead of applying band aids and inciting them MORE.

Why do you call someone protecting our country a child? doesn’t say much for you. I guess you don’t like facts.

What makes you think ms. brokeloser is protecting anything but her own little insecurity ?

You mean like those Democrats in San Francisco do?

Basically, yeah. Same shit, different party.
But that’s just a leftist thing. Honor it punk

Anyone here illegally is an illegal. ...?

That’s true. Good job.

What makes you think ms. brokeloser is protecting anything but her own little insecurity ?
I don’t. It’s obvious you aren’t a patriot

That’s true. Good job.
Then you have no point!

Your power of perception is stuck in reverse.

That’s true. Good job.
Then you have no point!

Why don’t you go back a few pages and read, sweetheart?

Just as long as we're clear. You cited property lines in your excuse for a wall. The wall actually violate property rights. Let's not pretend.
Eminent domain

Government superseding private property rights.

Yep.

Liberals love it. So do authoritarians.
At least you’re consistent at being ignorant and wrong.

Liberals follow the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law; the doctrine of eminent domain has existed before the Foundation Era, the doctrine is codified by the Fifth Amendment, having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘authoritarians.’

Indeed, eminent domain in no manner authorizes the capricious, unwarranted taking of private property by government; government may not acquire private property contrary to Takings Clause jurisprudence, and property owners are afforded comprehensive due process to oppose the taking of their property in the courts.

And don’t bother whining about Kelo as some horrendous, evil plot by the government and Supreme Court to take the private property of an innocent, helpless private property owner – Kelo is perfectly consistent with over 100 years of Takings Clause jurisprudence; libertarians need to stop lying as to the meaning of Kelo, or otherwise stop exhibiting their ignorance of the ruling.
How do airports get built then, or expanded?

I’m reading your posts, it’s obvious you’re not for american citizens. That means you are no patriot like the left

That’s true. Good job.
Then you have no point!

Why don’t you go back a few pages and read, sweetheart?
You must be starving for a lover. I’m married sweetie!

I’m reading your posts, it’s obvious you’re not for american citizens. ...

Wrong again, dumbass.

Forum List

Back