The Wall Is Starting To Be Built In Ernest

Want to try that again without the slur, little girl?

The fact that you canā€™t should give even someone as stupid as you a clue as to what I base the comparison on.
Anyone here illegally is an illegal. ...?

Thatā€™s true. Good job.
Then you have no point!

Why donā€™t you go back a few pages and read, sweetheart?
You must be starving for a lover. Iā€™m married sweetie!

The frozen hot dogs in your freezer donā€™t count as ā€œmarried,ā€ freak. No means no.

Why do you call someone protecting our country a child? doesnā€™t say much for you. I guess you donā€™t like facts.

What makes you think ms. brokeloser is protecting anything but her own little insecurity ?
I donā€™t. Itā€™s obvious you arenā€™t a patriot

Your power of perception is stuck in reverse.
Iā€™m reading your posts, itā€™s obvious youā€™re not for american citizens. ...

Wrong again, dumbass.
Well how can you be for illegal aliens coming in openly and care about citizens? Thereā€™s no logic in that!

Anyone here illegally is an illegal. ...?

Thatā€™s true. Good job.
Then you have no point!

The frozen hot dogs in your freezer donā€™t count as ā€œmarried,ā€ freak. No means no.
No frozen hot dogs no logic there buffalo

What makes you think ms. brokeloser is protecting anything but her own little insecurity ?

Iā€™m reading your posts, itā€™s obvious youā€™re not for american citizens. ...

Wrong again, dumbass.
Well how can you be for illegal aliens coming in openly ...!

Iā€™m not, of course. Who gave you that stupid idea?

Thatā€™s true. Good job.
Then you have no point!

No frozen hot dogs ....

Well, not when you get done with them...

Wrong again, dumbass.

Well sure you are, why else are you calling out broke for his disdain for them here?

Then you have no point!

No frozen hot dogs ....

Well, not when you get done with them...
You have me confused with the dude in the mirror!

Wrong again, dumbass.

Well sure you are, .......?

I told you Iā€™m not. Are you stupid?

Wrong again, dumbass.

....why else are you calling out broke for his disdain for them here?

I actually understand the situation and the human beings in involved. I understand how serious the problem is, and I have no patience for idiotic cowards who hide behind infantile ethnic slurs because they lack the ability to think about something so important. Brainless children making meaningless noise have no place in any serious discussion.

Wrong again, dumbass.

I actually understand the situation and the human beings in involved. I understand how serious the problem is, and I have no patience for idiotic cowards who hide behind infantile ethnic slurs because they lack the ability to think about something so important. Brainless children making meaningless noise have no place in any serious discussion.
Why is he a coward exactly? Youā€™re hiding behind the internet just like him and me. So why is he a coward?

Wrong again, dumbass.

Why is he a coward exactly? Youā€™re hiding behind the internet just like him and me. So why is he a coward?

His infantile dependence on racial slurs is his way of hiding from the reality of the issue. No different than if he literally called them ā€œboogeymanā€ and ran to hide behind mommyā€™s skirt.

His infantile dependence on racial slurs is his way of hiding from the reality of the issue. No different than if he literally called them ā€œboogeymanā€ and ran to hide behind mommyā€™s skirt.
The reality of the issue? What the fk does that mean? What reality exactly?

The reality of the issue? What the fk does that mean? .....?

It means there is more to the issue than some craven weakling shrieking ā€œwetback! Wetback!ā€ over and over.

It means there is more to the issue than some craven weakling shrieking ā€œwetback! Wetback!ā€ over and over.

They want our women!

what is it? Why aren't you educating us that you feel are not as far along as you in the issue? I know it's been an issue since Reagan gave amnesty and hasn't stopped since then, so what pray tell knowledge do you hold that can remedy this situation?

Sorry bout that,

1. The wall must be built.
  2. But also they need to build a road/freeway, (Hwy 1S) on our side if it, with sensors if some one gets over it or tries to dig a tunnel under it.
  3. And camera system throughout.
  4. With solar panels on top of it with glass shards to keep climbers off.
  5. I got some more ideas too, will share later.
  6. Every 2 miles we need a hotel type arrangements, built right into the wall, for the border guards to take advantage of and rest.
  7. Also on top of these hotels needs to be a lookout tower, to be able to see into Mexico, and know whats over there with cameras looking the whole 360 degrees, on constant watch.
  8. Give land owner a percentage of the hotel incomes, let anyone who wants to rent a room rent one, if they can prove they are legal only.
  9. Have a certain amounts of the these be always available to the border guards.
  10. Or have a section of the hotels be government held and owned, other side private ownership, American people and the land owners get a percentage.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2, 3, 4, 5 & 6....... Sorry there will be no wall.

7, 8, 9, 10, 11. Built a fucking hotels in the middle of nowhere.
Do you know how much it cost to operate just a simple hotel?
How the hell are you going to attract customers in those places?
3. Come to the border to kiss and watch wall.
4. Even illegals will not take those jobs.

Aside from that you are a good example of Trump supporter.

Sorry bout that,

1. Build it and they will come from all over the world, it will be booked solid for decades.
  2. Trump supporters will line up
  3. Those areas around the hotels will be chucked full of business to support the hotels, all the corporations in food industry will follow.
  4. The wall will be worth the visit, millions go see the China wall every year, from all over the world.
  5. Same on our south border.
  6. Solar panels will garner the power to run all these business'
  7. Its a win, win...accept those trying to sneak into this country.
  8. If we don't do it we lose our country.
  9. We have to make the wall.
  10. Otherwise, welcome to Shithole USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Wall will be a magnificent, shining symbol of our courage and virtue!

Forum List

Back