The Wall Is Starting To Be Built In Ernest

Doesnā€™t matter

We will tear down the wall as soon as Trump leaves
Like what trump did with obamas legacy? ;)
Obamaā€™s legacy will never be tarnished no matter how many polluters Trump letā€™s run wild.
What legacy? Letting terrorists out of prison and then sending them pallets of cash?
Stupid fuck doesnā€™t know it was Iranā€™s own money.
See what happens when you donā€™t have a valid news source to watch.
Who cares? He gave it back! Stupid fk and traitor. It wasnā€™t his to give

Sorry bout that,

1. We need that wall, not to keep legal Americans in but to keep illegal aliens out!
  2. Build it and millions won't come.
  3. Just for that alone we need the wall.
  4. Put some fucking teeth in hiring illegals, JAIL TIME!!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is unbelievable!

"Today in a startling turnaround, the House approved the funding for the President's dream 30 foot tall wall along the Southern border from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean. The new appropriations are accompanied by a sister pay-for bill which will pay for the bill's appropriations by a surtax of 7.75% on Federal and State pensions, Social Security benefits, and the first $10,000 of Federal Tax returns.

The vote on the bill was not surprisingly one sided with Republican voting as a block and only four Democrats voting in favor. Trump, however, praised the bipartisanship in the passage of this long overdue legislation!"

MORE:
~~ Congress Appropriates $26 Billion for Border Wall ~~

Just kidding! But how many of you would approve of such a scheme and stand in support of the conditions outlined in the bill? After all that is not at all out of the realm of a "trump solution" for getting what he wants and to Hell with the consequences to "the little people".

Well, you got one thing right. It was unbelievable.

Doesnā€™t matter

Why?
The wall serves no purpose other than generating hate

Tear it down.......Mexico will pay for it

Doesnā€™t matter

Oh please try! If the property owners don't shoot you I know MILLIONS of us will be more than happy to defend our borders.

The wall will come crumbling down

My 11 year old nephew doesnā€™t need this explained but apparently you do.
Walls define property lines and deter people from crossing said property lines.
So youā€™re thinking that when I had my new block wall constructed all I did was ā€œgenerate hate? I didnā€™t define my property lines and keep unwanted, uninvited people out? Did I generate hate between myself and my neighbors? You could be partially right...I bet I pissed that criminal off, the one whoā€™s been thinking about breaking in and invading my space....Hmmm, I suppose I really should have been considerate of his wants and needs huh? How dare I make it tougher on him to invade me..huh?

ā€œThe wall will come crumbling downā€
Yep, we have a history of tearing down $25 billion dollar functioning structures. Itā€™s what we do.

Iā€™d suggest you consult with an 11 year old before posting....he/she will keep you from making a complete ass of yourself. You ignorant fools canā€™t be taken serious.

Doesnā€™t matter

Why?

Doesnā€™t matter

Oh please try! If the property owners don't shoot you I know MILLIONS of us will be more than happy to defend our borders.

Right. The decision of whether to build a wall or not should be up to the property owners involved.

Doesnā€™t matter

Why?

Doesnā€™t matter

Right. The decision of whether to build a wall or not should be up to the property owners involved.

True...30 states and 2,623 counties said they want a wall.

Doesnā€™t matter

Why?

Doesnā€™t matter

States and counties aren't (usually) the owners of the property along the border. It should be up to the property owners.

States and counties aren't (usually) the owners of the property along the border. It should be up to the property owners.

Eminent domain in the United States - Wikipedia

I wouldnt support it.
I dont really support the wall in general.
BUT i support REALLY cracking down on illegal immigration and its PAINFULLY obvious neither party in our wonderful duopoly GIVE A FUCK about fixing it. Maybe i shoudl just take what i can get
the wall is needless if we only fixed our problems instead of applying band aids and inciting them MORE.

The problem is...the only real fix would have to include a rewrite of the 14th and removal of ALL incentive to come to America.....no school for Mexicans, no healthcare or emergency services for Mexicans, no employment for Mexicans....NOTHING for Mexicans. Period
Iā€™m sure Mexicrats would rather build the wall and help Mexicans build tunnels under it.

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, and not all Mexicans in the US are illegal aliens.

Irrelevant cowards donā€™t rewrite the Constitution. All youā€™ll do is continue to make an ass of yourself on the internet.

I wouldnt support it.
BUT i support REALLY cracking down on illegal immigration and its PAINFULLY obvious neither party in our wonderful duopoly GIVE A FUCK about fixing it. Maybe i shoudl just take what i can get
the wall is needless if we only fixed our problems instead of applying band aids and inciting them MORE.

The problem is...the only real fix would have to include a rewrite of the 14th and removal of ALL incentive to come to America.....no school for Mexicans, no healthcare or emergency services for Mexicans, no employment for Mexicans....NOTHING for Mexicans. Period
Iā€™m sure Mexicrats would rather build the wall and help Mexicans build tunnels under it.

Not all illegal immigrants are from Mexico, and not all Mexicans in the US are illegal aliens.

Irrelevant cowards donā€™t rewrite the Constitution. All youā€™ll do is continue to make an ass of yourself on the internet.

shhhhh don't tell the moron.

Just as long as we're clear. You cited property lines in your excuse for a wall. The wall actually violate property rights. Let's not pretend.

I wouldnt support it.

True...but those from Mexico, Central and South America are the low iQ thirdworlders we want stopped and eradicated like the cockroaches they are. Nobody really gives two shits about that Australian who overstayed his visa...heā€™s intelligent, he speaks English, he doesnā€™t drop litters of children in the laps of good Americans, he doesnā€™t throw shitty diapers and Modello cans on our beaches and roadways. Heā€™s decent, moral and law abiding. See how this works Loon? Simple shit.

Just as long as we're clear. You cited property lines in your excuse for a wall. The wall actually violate property rights. Let's not pretend.

Negative.

emĀ·iĀ·nent doĀ·main
noun
LAW
  1. the right of a government or its agent to expropriate private property for public use, with payment of compensation.

Sorry bout that,

1. The wall must be built.
  2. But also they need to build a road/freeway, (Hwy 1S) on our side if it, with sensors if some one gets over it or tries to dig a tunnel under it.
  3. And camera system throughout.
  4. With solar panels on top of it with glass shards to keep climbers off.
  5. I got some more ideas too, will share later.
  6. Every 2 miles we need a hotel type arrangements, built right into the wall, for the border guards to take advantage of and rest.
  7. Also on top of these hotels needs to be a lookout tower, to be able to see into Mexico, and know whats over there with cameras looking the whole 360 degrees, on constant watch.
  8. Give land owner a percentage of the hotel incomes, let anyone who wants to rent a room rent one, if they can prove they are legal only.
  9. Have a certain amounts of the these be always available to the border guards.
  10. Or have a section of the hotels be government held and owned, other side private ownership, American people and the land owners get a percentage.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Doesnā€™t matter

Why?

Doesnā€™t matter

We are the property owners! Build the wall

Forum List

Back