The wall won't work

I'm going off the same accounts that you are. The points of the plan have been verified by both sides of the aisle so I don't think there is much controversy that there was a plan presented. Since you are referencing the talking points of the plan then it is rather pointless and contradictory for you to also make the point that there is no actual plan. What are you missing here?

The accounts I'm going off of say there was no agreement on paper. If there were such a document, you should be able to include a copy of it in your post. Obviously you can't.

The so-called "talking points" are the points that people are talking about. It doesn't mean that's what this fictional version of the plan said. You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe a thing lying Dirty Durbin or Lindsey Grahamnesty have to say about it. Their credibility is zero.
Im talking off the same points you are. I never said I had a paper to refer to, I don't need one. Multiple people have stated what the key ideas of their plan are. They brought it to Trump to negotiate and finalize, so I don't know what the fuck you are bitching about. You can't deny the fact that they had a plan and then dog on their talking points in your next breath. If you don't believe they have a plan then you can't have an opinion on talking points you argue don't exist. Do you not understand that? You sound like you are very confused.

The "multiple people" you refer to are Lying Dirty Durbin and Lindsey Grahamnesty. You entire positions rests on the assumption that these two are credible sources.

Here's a hint for you: no one with a brain believes a thing they say.

You obvioiusly lack the capacity to commit logic. You keep telling me I should believe what Lying Dirty Durbin and Lindsey Grahamnesty say even after I've made it plain that I don't believe a thing they say.
Wtf are you talking about? My position on their plan is the same as your position. You are arguing against yourself again. This is the most idiotic debate I’ve heard in a long time.

Bottom line: There is no plan on paper. There is only bullshit from two notorious liars.

Every debate with you is idiotic because you're an idiot.
Yeah, there is no public plan on paper because it is being developed. Big fucking deal. You made a stupid statement and spent the last few posts contradicting yourself, so if you need to lean on this paper thing to think you won some kind of fictitious argument then go right ahead. I'm out of respect and patience for you so unless you have anything intelligent of substance to say, i'll be going my own way.

The accounts I'm going off of say there was no agreement on paper. If there were such a document, you should be able to include a copy of it in your post. Obviously you can't.

The so-called "talking points" are the points that people are talking about. It doesn't mean that's what this fictional version of the plan said. You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe a thing lying Dirty Durbin or Lindsey Grahamnesty have to say about it. Their credibility is zero.
Im talking off the same points you are. I never said I had a paper to refer to, I don't need one. Multiple people have stated what the key ideas of their plan are. They brought it to Trump to negotiate and finalize, so I don't know what the fuck you are bitching about. You can't deny the fact that they had a plan and then dog on their talking points in your next breath. If you don't believe they have a plan then you can't have an opinion on talking points you argue don't exist. Do you not understand that? You sound like you are very confused.

The "multiple people" you refer to are Lying Dirty Durbin and Lindsey Grahamnesty. You entire positions rests on the assumption that these two are credible sources.

Here's a hint for you: no one with a brain believes a thing they say.

You obvioiusly lack the capacity to commit logic. You keep telling me I should believe what Lying Dirty Durbin and Lindsey Grahamnesty say even after I've made it plain that I don't believe a thing they say.
Wtf are you talking about? My position on their plan is the same as your position. You are arguing against yourself again. This is the most idiotic debate I’ve heard in a long time.

Bottom line: There is no plan on paper. There is only bullshit from two notorious liars.

Every debate with you is idiotic because you're an idiot.
Yeah, there is no public plan on paper because it is being developed. Big fucking deal. You made a stupid statement and spent the last few posts contradicting yourself, so if you need to lean on this paper thing to think you won some kind of fictitious argument then go right ahead. I'm out of respect and patience for you so unless you have anything intelligent of substance to say, i'll be going my own way.
Please do. I'm tired of your obsession with this point. It's a trivial point.

I love it when I see this crap. You all know it will work and very effectively

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.
Actually , we agree to disagree. We don't need a border wall. We need to enforce immigration laws and punish businesses those that use, exploit , hire or otherwise choose to hire illegals over and above Legal imigrants or American workers. THAT seems more practical and to the point.

I love it when I see this crap. You all know it will work and very effectively

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.
Actually , we agree to disagree. We don't need a border wall. We need to enforce immigration laws and punish businesses those that use, exploit , hire or otherwise choose to hire illegals over and above Legal imigrants or American workers. THAT seems more practical and to the point.
We already have laws on the books against hiring illegals. How is that working out?

Yup, you are double scoop stupid, maroon!

Why didn't you say I was "to stupid?"

iu
[/QUOTE

Because you're a buffoon!

You can't figure out how to use the quote function, eh Einstein?

iu

Why, I'm sure even you can follow along. And I am not making a quote. I am stating a fact!

You're not making a quote even though you have quotes from about 7 previous posts?

iu

No, I am stating the fact that you're a blithering idiot!

Illegals aren't equipped with tanks and artillary, moron.

Thought those big, bad drug cartels eere though maroon!

Try that gain in English please!

We might GAIN less cartels? Is that what you believe?

What does "eere though maroon" mean, dumb ass?

What does try that gain in English mean maroon?

again

Please excuse my typo.

Are you going to decipher your bullshit, or let it stand up for ridicule?

You have no clue about the Maginot line, dumbass!

You are the greatest failure ever!

So the line worked then, most have it all wrong.

There is a difference in fixed fortifications and a wall. In WWII. the Germans went around just as the French envisioned. it worked!

So, how are the illegals going to go around a wall that reaches from the beach in San Diego to the beach on the north side of the Rio Grande on the Gulf of Mexico?

Over or under, it just ain't that tough. Like the tunnels they have found under the pieces of wall that Boooosh the dumber already built!

Your claims fail to explain why the walls that Israel and Austria built have a better than 95% success rate.

Because I don't care about Israel and Austria! I am all for the wall that Mexico is going to pay for, just not the one the American taxpayer is going to pay for!

If we can just get about 1 in 10 illegals to self-deport, we will save that much!

Who do you think you're fooling, douchebag?

Not trying to fool anybody, if Mexico is going to fund the building and maintenance of the wall build it. Even a witwant like you should understand that!
I understand that you're a douchebag.

I understand you're a giant pussy!
I don't was my time debating imbeciles like you who only want to troll.

You cannot debate, you're to dumb.

to dumb?
too dumb?
two dumb?

Which is correct?

That's "too dumb," idiot.

Yup, you are double scoop stupid, maroon!

Why didn't you say I was "to stupid?"

iu
[/QUOTE

Because you're a buffoon!

... says someone who cannot quote correctly!

What idiot ever thought a wall is such a bright idea, in the first place?

Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.
-- William T. Kelley, one of Trump's professors at U. Penn

As for the wall, what idiot would think it would not work? If they don't work, why is there one around the Vatican?

THE WIRE
Did Democrats Once Support Border Wall?
By Robert Farley
Posted on April 26, 2017
Secure Fence Act of 2006, which called for construction of 700 miles of fencing and enhanced surveillance technology, such as unmanned drones, ground-based sensors, satellites, radar coverage and cameras. Sen. Chuck Schumer and then-Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were among a bipartisan majority that voted in favor of the legislation, and it was signed into law by President George W. Bush.

In a very general sense, the Democrats named by Mulvaney supported a bill to build more border fencing in 2006, and Trump is now asking for money to build a wall and fencing.

Did Democrats Once Support Border Wall? - FactCheck.org

There is a difference in fixed fortifications and a wall. In WWII. the Germans went around just as the French envisioned. it worked!

So, how are the illegals going to go around a wall that reaches from the beach in San Diego to the beach on the north side of the Rio Grande on the Gulf of Mexico?

Over or under, it just ain't that tough. Like the tunnels they have found under the pieces of wall that Boooosh the dumber already built!

Your claims fail to explain why the walls that Israel and Austria built have a better than 95% success rate.

Because I don't care about Israel and Austria! I am all for the wall that Mexico is going to pay for, just not the one the American taxpayer is going to pay for!

If we can just get about 1 in 10 illegals to self-deport, we will save that much!
Brilliant, you try and starve them out, get 1 out of 10 to self deport and then increase poverty and crime for the 9 that stay. A real genius plan you got there :cuckoo:

Thought those big, bad drug cartels eere though maroon!

Try that gain in English please!

We might GAIN less cartels? Is that what you believe?

What does "eere though maroon" mean, dumb ass?

What does try that gain in English mean maroon?

again

Please excuse my typo.

Are you going to decipher your bullshit, or let it stand up for ridicule?

Mine was a typo as well, "were"should be " were", fat finger missed the keystroke. Ridicule away!

So how will this amazing, big, beautiful wall make them self deport? A wall Mexico is of course funding to build and maintain!

Not trying to fool anybody, if Mexico is going to fund the building and maintenance of the wall build it. Even a witwant like you should understand that!

to dumb?
too dumb?
two dumb?

Which is correct?

Admiral Rockwell Tory!
In which case it would be 2 dumbs!

So all the millions of illegals will all know which border patrol agent to bribe and have the money to make it worth while?

ARe you smoking crack again?

First, millions don't cross every day.

Second, it probably won't take long for the coyotes to figure out who can be bribed.

I said the military as in the Army and Marines for land based border patrols and the Navy for sea based.

You weren't that specific, and again, an E-1 making 17K will be pretty easy to bribe. $1000 bucks and ten minutes with Maria in the back of the truck? Done.

again, dig through it, tunnel under it, bribe the guy guarding the door, go around it by sea. Fly over it in a plane. Or just come in on a legit VISA and don't go home.

"Highly trained testers"? How many commandos are there among the rag-tag border crossers? If the wall stops 98% of illegal entries into the U.S. electronic surveillance will capture the rest. It's beyond belief that the angry and crazy left would rather throw up their hands and whine and surrender to illegal aliens rather than doing something about it

I'm all for doing something effective. I'm not for wasting billions on something that won't work.

Here's how you fix the problem.

1) Create a system of National ID's so that verification of employment can be instant.
2) Crack down hard on employers who routinely hire illegals.
3) Create a guest-worker program that will allow cheap labor to come in when the economy actually needs that.

Once you get rid of the demand for illegal labor, you will get rid of the supply.

But the silliness of building a wall that engineers have already said is impossible to build, just to show your contempt for brown people, isn't really a solution.

The border guard have trucks, and they can drive up to the guy with the ladder in a couple of minutes. They'll be waiting for him when he comes down the other side. How do you get around that little problem? Or do you just stupidly assume the government will build a $20 billion dollar will without having anyone guard it?

again, they way they get around it now. They bribe the guys who are guarding it.

to dumb?
too dumb?
two dumb?

Which is correct?

Admiral Rockwell Tory!
In which case it would be 2 dumbs!
You're the one who doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too."

Forum List

Back