The wall won't work

Why only $1.8 Billion? Ask yourself that question?
They want 18 billion over 10 years for the wall. (That’s twice as much as Trump said it would cost during the campaign, and oh yeah Mexico was supposed to pay for it) This CR would give 1.8 for the first year. You do the math. 1.8 x 10. Then maybe the republicans can do their job and pass a real budget to cover the rest and we can stop operating through resolutions

Who is holding up the budget, dumb ass! It is not Republicans!

Who is holding up the CR? It is not Republicans!

Who have Nasty Pelousy and Crying Chuckie leading this country's descent int hell? It is not Republicans!
It’s both sides. Durbin and Graham brought a bill to the table that got thrown in their face

Lying dirty Durbin brought nothing to the table.
Not true. 3 dems and 3 reps including Durbin and Graham brought an actual bill that they had been working on for months to the table. You know an actual plan, not just hot air, crazy concept I know... Can you get anything right?
If there was an actual plan, then you should be able to post a link to it, but we both know you can't. Furthermore, this plan offered nothing. A promise to discuss chain migration after amnesty for DACA is passed is worth less than zero. $1.6 billion for the wall would be all that ever gets approved. Liar Durbin and Lindsey Grahamesty are a couple of shysters. They thought they could put one over on Trump, but he's not as stupid as the typical establishment Republican.

I love it when I see this crap. You all know it will work and very effectively

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.

Has a mining crew tried tunneling under it?

If not, it's useless.
Ignorance abounds.

DHS has consistently said that the "wall" will consist of multiple technologies, integrated to address all potential threats.

The "wall" consists of concrete fencing, natural impediments (rivers, mountains, etc.), ground, motion, and seismic sensors, satellite-based monitoring, overflight, (drones),and response forces.

The multiple threat scenarios have been addressed.

But, of course, the opposition intentionally misrepresents the approach thru simplification, deflection, repetition, and just plain stupidity. They choose not to listen to reality, because reality would interfere with their political goals.

Come over to the light side ...

The only thing that matters is an actual physical 30' high wall. A Democrat can make everything else disappear with the stroke of a pen.

Ever hear of the Maginot line. Probably the greatest failure ever.

Illegals aren't equipped with tanks and artillary, moron.

Thought those big, bad drug cartels eere though maroon!

Try that gain in English please!

We might GAIN less cartels? Is that what you believe?

What does "eere though maroon" mean, dumb ass?

What does try that gain in English mean maroon?

Where in the world has a wall not worked?

You have no clue about the Maginot line, dumbass!

You are the greatest failure ever!

So the line worked then, most have it all wrong.

There is a difference in fixed fortifications and a wall. In WWII. the Germans went around just as the French envisioned. it worked!

So, how are the illegals going to go around a wall that reaches from the beach in San Diego to the beach on the north side of the Rio Grande on the Gulf of Mexico?

Over or under, it just ain't that tough. Like the tunnels they have found under the pieces of wall that Boooosh the dumber already built!

... making our country look like a big Douchebag to the world. .
I find that a huge improvement over 'Uncle Sucker'.
No doubt Trump supporters like him much more than Obama. There are always going to be ideological divisions. That doesn't mean we can't rationally debate specific policies and it doesn't mean that Trump can do no wrong.
You can't rationally debate with Dims and snowflakes because the stuff they believe isn't rational.
wow, thanks for that intelligent and incredible insight :cuckoo:

They want 18 billion over 10 years for the wall. (That’s twice as much as Trump said it would cost during the campaign, and oh yeah Mexico was supposed to pay for it) This CR would give 1.8 for the first year. You do the math. 1.8 x 10. Then maybe the republicans can do their job and pass a real budget to cover the rest and we can stop operating through resolutions

Who have Nasty Pelousy and Crying Chuckie leading this country's descent int hell? It is not Republicans!
It’s both sides. Durbin and Graham brought a bill to the table that got thrown in their face

Not true. 3 dems and 3 reps including Durbin and Graham brought an actual bill that they had been working on for months to the table. You know an actual plan, not just hot air, crazy concept I know... Can you get anything right?
If there was an actual plan, then you should be able to post a link to it, but we both know you can't. Furthermore, this plan offered nothing. A promise to discuss chain migration after amnesty for DACA is passed is worth less than zero. $1.6 billion for the wall would be all that ever gets approved. Liar Durbin and Lindsey Grahamesty are a couple of shysters. They thought they could put one over on Trump, but he's not as stupid as the typical establishment Republican.
So your argument is that there was No plan because there isn't a link to it but also the plan that you think doesn't exist offered nothing but a series of ideas that you listed. You're a bright one aren't ya!

So your argument is that there was No plan because there isn't a link to it but also the plan that you think doesn't exist offered nothing but a series of ideas that you listed. You're a bright one aren't ya!

We have some verbal accounts of what Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were offering. You have no evidence of anything on paper, period. If you do, then where's the evidence? If you can't produce any evidence of a written agreement, then how do you know there was one?

We have some verbal accounts of what Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were offering. You have no evidence of anything on paper, period. If you do, then where's the evidence? If you can't produce any evidence of a written agreement, then how do you know there was one?
I'm going off the same accounts that you are. The points of the plan have been verified by both sides of the aisle so I don't think there is much controversy that there was a plan presented. Since you are referencing the talking points of the plan then it is rather pointless and contradictory for you to also make the point that there is no actual plan. What are you missing here?

Pssthttp://militaryhistorynow.com/2014/06/04/the-atlantic-wall-11-amazing-facts-about-the-nazi-defences-at-normandy/

The Atlantic Wall

“Although one of the most impressive engineering feats of modern times, British, American and Canadian troops breached the seemingly impregnable Nazi defences along a 80-mile stretch of French coastline at Normandy in a single day: June 6, 1944.”

I'm going off the same accounts that you are. The points of the plan have been verified by both sides of the aisle so I don't think there is much controversy that there was a plan presented. Since you are referencing the talking points of the plan then it is rather pointless and contradictory for you to also make the point that there is no actual plan. What are you missing here?

The accounts I'm going off of say there was no agreement on paper. If there were such a document, you should be able to include a copy of it in your post. Obviously you can't.

The so-called "talking points" are the points that people are talking about. It doesn't mean that's what this fictional version of the plan said. You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe a thing lying Dirty Durbin or Lindsey Grahamnesty have to say about it. Their credibility is zero.

Pssthttp://militaryhistorynow.com/2014/06/04/the-atlantic-wall-11-amazing-facts-about-the-nazi-defences-at-normandy/

The Atlantic Wall

“Although one of the most impressive engineering feats of modern times, British, American and Canadian troops breached the seemingly impregnable Nazi defences along a 80-mile stretch of French coastline at Normandy in a single day: June 6, 1944.”
We know what the Atlantic Wall is, idiot. You don't know what the Maginot Line is.

Where in the world has a wall not worked?

You have no clue about the Maginot line, dumbass!

You are the greatest failure ever!

So the line worked then, most have it all wrong.

There is a difference in fixed fortifications and a wall. In WWII. the Germans went around just as the French envisioned. it worked!

So, how are the illegals going to go around a wall that reaches from the beach in San Diego to the beach on the north side of the Rio Grande on the Gulf of Mexico?

Over or under, it just ain't that tough. Like the tunnels they have found under the pieces of wall that Boooosh the dumber already built!

Your claims fail to explain why the walls that Israel and Austria built have a better than 95% success rate.

Yes how is anyone going to tunnel under a wall. Or construct a catapult that will shoot canvas over the top that will allow people to go over the top.

Drug cartels have already built tunnels that are 50-100 feet deep that extended a mile or more under the border. What bugwit thinks 'a wall' is going to stop anything. All it will do is drive up the cost of mules that get people across and provide a new market for cartels to provide 'access' across the border. You get two or three ten ton hydraulic rams attached to jaws that open out and you can open that grate looking thing like a can-opener anywhere you like.

Stationary defenses are always overcome. Always. The Maginot Line, The Zeigfreid Line, The Atlantic Wall, The Wall of China. Bank vaults.

All walls do is put a premium on the fee the people that overcome them get paid. A wall won't stop anything on our border.

liberal logic...

Why bother to lock your doors?

They can just break out a window...

The accounts I'm going off of say there was no agreement on paper. If there were such a document, you should be able to include a copy of it in your post. Obviously you can't.

The so-called "talking points" are the points that people are talking about. It doesn't mean that's what this fictional version of the plan said. You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe a thing lying Dirty Durbin or Lindsey Grahamnesty have to say about it. Their credibility is zero.
Im talking off the same points you are. I never said I had a paper to refer to, I don't need one. Multiple people have stated what the key ideas of their plan are. They brought it to Trump to negotiate and finalize, so I don't know what the fuck you are bitching about. You can't deny the fact that they had a plan and then dog on their talking points in your next breath. If you don't believe they have a plan then you can't have an opinion on talking points you argue don't exist. Do you not understand that? You sound like you are very confused.

Forum List

Back