The wall won't work

The border guard have trucks, and they can drive up to the guy with the ladder in a couple of minutes. They'll be waiting for him when he comes down the other side. How do you get around that little problem? Or do you just stupidly assume the government will build a $20 billion dollar will without having anyone guard it?

again, they way they get around it now. They bribe the guys who are guarding it.
Evidence?

If government doesn't work, then why are idiots like you always demanding more if it?

Evidence?

If government doesn't work, then why are idiots like you always demanding more if it?

It works just fine doing practical things. lIke building roads. That road will get built.

But when there's money to be made sneaking people across the border, you get shit like this.

New York Times: Corrupt U.S. Border Agents a Boon for Smugglers

According to an investigation by the New York Times, more than 200 Homeland Security (DHS) employees and contractors have accepted nearly $15 million in bribes over the last ten years. In return, these border-security officials have turned a blind eye as tons of drugs and thousands of undocumented immigrants were smuggled over the border.

Reporters discovered that in addition to providing intentionally lax border security, employees were guilty of a whole raft of serious crimes — even, in one instance, providing information to a drug cartel that was used in the attempted murder of an informant.

DHS workers also illegally sold immigration documents, including green cards, and accessed secure law-enforcement databases on behalf of drug dealers and criminals.

I understand you're a giant pussy!
I don't was my time debating imbeciles like you who only want to troll.

You cannot debate, you're to dumb.

to dumb?
too dumb?
two dumb?

Which is correct?

Admiral Rockwell Tory!
In which case it would be 2 dumbs!
You're the one who doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too."

Evidence?

It works just fine doing practical things. lIke building roads. That road will get built.

But when there's money to be made sneaking people across the border, you get shit like this.

New York Times: Corrupt U.S. Border Agents a Boon for Smugglers

According to an investigation by the New York Times, more than 200 Homeland Security (DHS) employees and contractors have accepted nearly $15 million in bribes over the last ten years. In return, these border-security officials have turned a blind eye as tons of drugs and thousands of undocumented immigrants were smuggled over the border.

Reporters discovered that in addition to providing intentionally lax border security, employees were guilty of a whole raft of serious crimes — even, in one instance, providing information to a drug cartel that was used in the attempted murder of an informant.

DHS workers also illegally sold immigration documents, including green cards, and accessed secure law-enforcement databases on behalf of drug dealers and criminals.

First, 15 million over 10 years is almost nothing. spread among 20,000 border gaurds, that comes to about $50 per gaurd per year.

Second, one of the main arguments used by lying turds like you is that people work better than walls. Hiring more of these very same corrupt border gaurds is one of their main favored solutions.

First, 15 million over 10 years is almost nothing. spread among 20,000 border gaurds, that comes to about $50 per gaurd per year.

Except you don't need to pay off every guard. You just need to pay off the
one who happens to be watching the part of the wall you want to cross that day.

Second, one of the main arguments used by lying turds like you is that people work better than walls.

No, I've never made that argument. The argument I've made, is that as long as there's a compelling reason for undocumented workers to get across that border THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO GET ACROSS THAT BORDER!!!

As long as we have jobs that Americans just don't want to do, we will have immigrants willing to do them. The Mexicans are just the latest in a long line of those immigrants, starting with the Irish, followed by the Germans, Italians and Poles.

Hiring more of these very same corrupt border gaurds is one of their main favored solutions.

Meh, it doesn't piss away a lot of money, so that's a good thing about it.

There is a difference in fixed fortifications and a wall. In WWII. the Germans went around just as the French envisioned. it worked!

So, how are the illegals going to go around a wall that reaches from the beach in San Diego to the beach on the north side of the Rio Grande on the Gulf of Mexico?

Over or under, it just ain't that tough. Like the tunnels they have found under the pieces of wall that Boooosh the dumber already built!

Your claims fail to explain why the walls that Israel and Austria built have a better than 95% success rate.

Because I don't care about Israel and Austria! I am all for the wall that Mexico is going to pay for, just not the one the American taxpayer is going to pay for!

If we can just get about 1 in 10 illegals to self-deport, we will save that much!
Brilliant, you try and starve them out, get 1 out of 10 to self deport and then increase poverty and crime for the 9 that stay. A real genius plan you got there :cuckoo:

They commit a crime, you lock them up and send the others in the family packing. Less government money paid out to support them. Problem solved.

Try that gain in English please!

We might GAIN less cartels? Is that what you believe?

What does "eere though maroon" mean, dumb ass?

What does try that gain in English mean maroon?

again

Please excuse my typo.

Are you going to decipher your bullshit, or let it stand up for ridicule?

Mine was a typo as well, "were"should be " were", fat finger missed the keystroke. Ridicule away!

So it should have said, "were though maroon"?

That still makes no sense!

Tell your Mom that she shouldn't let you stay of the computer so much, because you still have homework to do!

That's "too dumb," idiot.

Yup, you are double scoop stupid, maroon!

Why didn't you say I was "to stupid?"

iu
[/QUOTE

Because you're a buffoon!

... says someone who cannot quote correctly![/QUOTE

Not a quote, stating a fact.

You screwed that one up too!

So all the millions of illegals will all know which border patrol agent to bribe and have the money to make it worth while?

ARe you smoking crack again?

First, millions don't cross every day.

Second, it probably won't take long for the coyotes to figure out who can be bribed.

I said the military as in the Army and Marines for land based border patrols and the Navy for sea based.

You weren't that specific, and again, an E-1 making 17K will be pretty easy to bribe. $1000 bucks and ten minutes with Maria in the back of the truck? Done.
Millions do in a year.

So how many of those people will know which border patrol agent to bribe and how many of them have enough to make it worth committing a felony?

The problem I see here is that you would obviously take bribes from criminals so you have to think that everyone would

Over or under, it just ain't that tough. Like the tunnels they have found under the pieces of wall that Boooosh the dumber already built!

Your claims fail to explain why the walls that Israel and Austria built have a better than 95% success rate.

Because I don't care about Israel and Austria! I am all for the wall that Mexico is going to pay for, just not the one the American taxpayer is going to pay for!

If we can just get about 1 in 10 illegals to self-deport, we will save that much!
Brilliant, you try and starve them out, get 1 out of 10 to self deport and then increase poverty and crime for the 9 that stay. A real genius plan you got there :cuckoo:

They commit a crime, you lock them up and send the others in the family packing. Less government money paid out to support them. Problem solved.
You just said self deport. Are you changing that plan to “arrest and forcefully deport” the 10+ million people living here without documentation?

I agree.

You just said self deport. Are you changing that plan to “arrest and forcefully deport” the 10+ million people living here without documentation?

My God, your reading skills suck ass!

We're done! You are functionally illiterate. Bye!

I see the panic I caused over the idea of tunneling under Stalin's, oops I meant Trump's wall!

Ground & Siesmic sensors can be spoofed easily - just dig some holes in the ground on the Mexican side and blast sound into them (including sub-sonic) and all your sensors and detectors become USELESS.

Dig a tunnel deep enough and long enough and there's no way it can be stopped.

Sorry to bust your bubbles!

Here's a few tunnels for ya:

Third Tunnel of Aggression - Wikipedia

Vinh Moc tunnels and remains of Vietnam DMZ - Dong Ha - Vietnam

This Explosion Was the Biggest Blast Before Atomic Bombs

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-23_17-0-25.png
    upload_2018-1-23_17-0-25.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 10
I see the panic I caused over the idea of tunneling under Stalin's, oops I meant Trump's wall!

Ground & Siesmic sensors can be spoofed easily - just dig some holes in the ground on the Mexican side and blast sound into them (including sub-sonic) and all your sensors and detectors become USELESS.

Tunnels are expensive and difficult to construct, especially in BFE. It takes manpower and machinery to do, and those are easily detected.They are usually easily detected by the material removed from the tunnel. You have to put that stuff somewhere and usually it is easily seen from the air.

You obviously have not given much thought to this, but relied on Google. That's a typical liberal know-nothing response.

Tunnels are expensive and difficult to construct, especially in BFE. It takes manpower and machinery to do, and those are easily detected.They are usually easily detected by the material removed from the tunnel. You have to put that stuff somewhere and usually it is easily seen from the air.

You obviously have not given much thought to this, but relied on Google. That's a typical liberal know-nothing response.

The Mexican cartels have plenty o money and man power. You don't have to worry about desposing of the extracted material if the tunnel starts on the Mexican side.

Apparently, it's you who haven't thought this thru. But then, you never do.

I think that we should respect our President and his promises. So I'm all for a wall...

AS LONG AS MEXICO PAYS FOR IT!

Good luck with that!

The Mexican cartels have plenty o money and man power. You don't have to worry about desposing of the extracted material if the tunnel starts on the Mexican side.

Hey dumb ass! You don't think we can look on the other side of the border?

Please stop embarrassing yourself! It's cruel for those of us who have to watch you flaunt your stupidity.

Hey dumb ass! You don't think we can look on the other side of the border?

Please stop embarrassing yourself! It's cruel for those of us who have to watch you flaunt your stupidity.

This is coming from the guy that wasn't man enough to admit that he didn't know about the u-boat campaign against American shipping early in the WWII.

You seriously have no integrity whatsoever, so I'm not going to continue this discussion with you.

Good luck with your wall, IDIOT!

Forum List

Back