The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when did discrimination end? Because that would be breaking news that was missed somehow.

NIce moving of the goal posts.

YOur words above.

"systsematically legally oppressed "

Now, you are trying to twist it that I claimed ALL DISCRIMINATION ended.

You are a dishonest prick.

Anyways, like I said, since before I was born. And since then the legal systematic discrimination has been in Favor of blacks, not against.

So, stop using the distant past as an excuse for current failures.

When did SYSTEMATIC discrimination end then?

1960s.

Get over it. Stop using it as an excuse. Stop blaming us for your problems.

So how does it still exist in the justice system and housing if its been dead? Zombie?

If blacks didn't have the rate of illegitimacy that they do, and thus the high rate of criminal behavior that they do, the criminal system would not be such a concern for your community.

There is no way we can prove that any of the vilifications the White community generates about Backs are totally true. We can't see the big picture and pubic opinion is shaped by media forces beyond our control. If the statement I quoted earlier from Nixon's henchman, Erhlichman, has any validity, my suspicions that all the anti-Black negativity is mostly propaganda are not groundless.

The problem is White people have too much power over Blacks and too much hatred for them. They can't, on the whole, be fair if they wanted to. I just don't believe it is in their nature. Oh there are some exceptions but those are rare.

The school officials are accused of submitting fraudulent invoices to DPS for payments to the vendor for supplies which never were received. This was all done in exchange for kickback payments from the vendor, according to federal complaints.

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade said the charges come after a two-year investigation that started as a tip from the state who was conducting an audit on the Education Achievement Authority. However, all of the accused worked with DPS.

“This case is a real punch in the gut for those who are trying to do the right thing,” McQuade said.

McQuade said the vendor was paid $5 million from the district, of that amount, McQuade said investigators believe $2.7 million was fraudulent.
Sounds like Black people are learning how scam just like whites do. I dont understand why you posted that?
That kind of shit doesn't happen everywhere. This is even on the national news tonight. And it isn't like these principals are poor. I bet they each make at least 90,000 a year.

And it's sad no matter what black people do your only comeback is that they are acting white. That's bullshit. Detroit is majorly fucked up. And I used to blame outside influences on Detroit's problems but I think we are seeing that black communities are fucked up because of bad black leaders. Kwami, Detroit public schools and the dysfunctional all black city council is A LOT more corrupt than even I thought.

Those principals should all go to jail and pay restitution.
I see your problem. You see the Blacks running Detroit as typical of Blacks all over the nation.
Not typical of all blacks, just all ghettos.

But you guys don't want to look closely and you don't want to give black people any advice. If I show you what black people do wrong you look away and say "whites do it too".

Im just says maybe blacks are 51% at fault for the ghettos they live in.

Another problem with your world view is you don't see that there are different classes of Black people just as there are different classes of white people. You can't expect middle class and upwardly mobile Blacks to take responsibility for what Black criminals do. The majority of Blacks don't need "advice." They are just normal citizens like you. Please stop comparing apples to oranges. Compare lower class Whites with lower class Blacks and middle class Blacks with middle class Whites.

This is really far more complex than you suggest. For instance, the city of Detroit isn't run by poor Blacks, nor do those Blacks in power there represent the poor, the desperate and the criminal elements. They are simply a reflection of their White counterparts but with far less of a tax base with which to maintain their pensions and infrastructure. That is because in most places, Black entrepreneurship and individual enterprise has been devastated by integration and White Flight. Black businesses can hardly compete with White owned businesses when their own people have abandoned them for fancy White markets. Thus, Blacks have become a community or sub nation of consumers...still separate and unequal but all too willing to spend the dollars they earn making white people richer and then giving it back to them. If Blacks are still perceived as some monolithic group, as you insinuate, they should not have to depend on White people for private sector jobs. That gives White people too much power over their lives. Blacks can and should endeavor to migrate in large numbers to a state where they can become the majority and control the political spectrum therein.

An example of my vision already exists. It is the Nation of Islam. I am not a Muslim but Farrakhan and his NOI have long been models of Black independence and self sufficiency. I think he could lead any such endeavor since he appeals to Blacks of all faiths.

:clap2::clap2:

What do you mean we don't do anything for our communities? We work and pay our taxes which pay for the schools. Too many citizens in the hood aren't paying a lot of taxes and they have 4 kids going to school?

And we make sure our kids are trying in school and not selling drugs after school. In the black community the parents are selling or doing drugs.

We can argue why these things happen but not if they are happening. They are.

I'm big on getting the kids going to school now to not make the same mistakes their parents made. Have kids after you've gotten out of poverty.

So in essence all your helping the community comes in a form no one can see (making sure kids are trying) or by simple survival (working and paying taxes). Wow, congrats man that's a lot more than I thought.
Yes by each of us taking care of ourselves we each lead by example.

Listen, you know I'm as liberal and open minded but what you're asking us to do is excuse bad behavior. I agree that we shouldn't deny welfare to the women in 5 years who get pregnant and can't afford to raise a child but we should do everything we can to prevent these women from getting pregnant 4 yrs and 3 months from right now.

People act like I'm a murderer because I don't want women to have welfare babies. Why is that wrong? I would give my own 16 year old daughter the same advice

Taking care of yourselves is what you have to do anyway. That doesnt count toward helping the community. Thats funny, "Hey I have to survive and that means I'm helping others by surviving" lol.

The reason people act like you're wrong is because none of this focus is ever ever ever aimed at your own community. Its just more white people ignoring their own to point at others and claim their situation isnt bad because other people blah blah.
Although I see the same problems happening in white communities, the problems aren't nearly as bad as they are in the hood.

Again, why you are comparing the oppressed to the oppressors I really dont know. It makes you feel good to say that you're doing slightly better than the people that were oppressed. Awesome!

Like I said, if you want to say, "your communities have problems too" every time we try to address this problem, then eventually all we can say is FINE, then don't EVER come at me and tell me that the black communities have it worse than the white communities.

The only reason you would request this is because you dont care about the reason you only are interested in hand slapping responses.

I'm not even doing this with you anymore. Its clear what you are up to.
No it doesn't make me feel good and I don't want to slap the hand of the oppressed. I want to fix this I'm sincere and people like you always do this. You never want to talk about it. Bye bye

The school officials are accused of submitting fraudulent invoices to DPS for payments to the vendor for supplies which never were received. This was all done in exchange for kickback payments from the vendor, according to federal complaints.

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade said the charges come after a two-year investigation that started as a tip from the state who was conducting an audit on the Education Achievement Authority. However, all of the accused worked with DPS.

“This case is a real punch in the gut for those who are trying to do the right thing,” McQuade said.

McQuade said the vendor was paid $5 million from the district, of that amount, McQuade said investigators believe $2.7 million was fraudulent.
Sounds like Black people are learning how scam just like whites do. I dont understand why you posted that?
That kind of shit doesn't happen everywhere. This is even on the national news tonight. And it isn't like these principals are poor. I bet they each make at least 90,000 a year.

And it's sad no matter what black people do your only comeback is that they are acting white. That's bullshit. Detroit is majorly fucked up. And I used to blame outside influences on Detroit's problems but I think we are seeing that black communities are fucked up because of bad black leaders. Kwami, Detroit public schools and the dysfunctional all black city council is A LOT more corrupt than even I thought.

I see your problem. You see the Blacks running Detroit as typical of Blacks all over the nation.

But you guys don't want to look closely and you don't want to give black people any advice. If I show you what black people do wrong you look away and say "whites do it too".

Another problem with your world view is you don't see that there are different classes of Black people just as there are different classes of white people. You can't expect middle class and upwardly mobile Blacks to take responsibility for what Black criminals do. The majority of Blacks don't need "advice." They are just normal citizens like you. Please stop comparing apples to oranges. Compare lower class Whites with lower class Blacks and middle class Blacks with middle class Whites.

This is really far more complex than you suggest. For instance, the city of Detroit isn't run by poor Blacks, nor do those Blacks in power there represent the poor, the desperate and the criminal elements. They are simply a reflection of their White counterparts but with far less of a tax base with which to maintain their pensions and infrastructure. That is because in most places, Black entrepreneurship and individual enterprise has been devastated by integration and White Flight. Black businesses can hardly compete with White owned businesses when their own people have abandoned them for fancy White markets. Thus, Blacks have become a community or sub nation of consumers...still separate and unequal but all too willing to spend the dollars they earn making white people richer and then giving it back to them. If Blacks are still perceived as some monolithic group, as you insinuate, they should not have to depend on White people for private sector jobs. That gives White people too much power over their lives. Blacks can and should endeavor to migrate in large numbers to a state where they can become the majority and control the political spectrum therein.

An example of my vision already exists. It is the Nation of Islam. I am not a Muslim but Farrakhan and his NOI have long been models of Black independence and self sufficiency. I think he could lead any such endeavor since he appeals to Blacks of all faiths.
I'm not talking about fixing the middle-class and upper-middle-class black communities. I'm talking about fixing the hood. And I don't think anyone here is denying the hood has major problems.

And did you see the story I posted about the 13 Detroit principals who stole from the schools? Those principals made a lot of money each of them. Why are they Criminal?

Except that every primarily all black city in America is a s******* hole.. my advice would be to assimilate better.

And my point is that the only blacks, and whites, who are poor and can't get out of poverty did it to themselves. Did they have kids before they got out of poverty? Did they take school seriously?

Let's be honest. There's no excuse you being poor in America. You may have been born poor but if you grew up and remain poor, it's probably your doing and your fault. You can get out but you have do do things differently moving forward.

Quit blaming whites for ghetto blacks. Or take my advice on how to get out

You know I'm always telling black people in cities like Detroit to just move. People say but it's not that easy to just pick up and move. Well the other day this black guy in Detroit shot a little 3 year old girl and he was found in Atlanta. So it wasn't that hard for him to just pick up and get the hell out of here when it was about not getting arrested. Maybe he should have put that much effort into finding a job

We need to get young shaniqua to not have kids until she is with a man who not only afford to raise a kid but wants to raise the kid. And not a hustler drug dealer.

You are apparently referring to that statistic generated by the good White community indicating 75% of Black babies are born to unwed mothers. And you don'f miss a beat in suggesting that everyone of those births are fathered by drug dealers and irresponsible Black males. well, tell me this. How do you reconcile that with other studies that show 75% of Blacks are NOT impoverished? You don't seem to be aware that another study has shown conclusively that some Black fathers marry the mothers after the birth but most all support their offspring and pay their court ordered child support.

And these guys are right that it happens too much in the white community too. But in our communities we don't have young men ages 13-30 out robbing killing and raping people.

White males rape more than anyone else...don't evenTRY to go there! You should fear them more than Blacks as far as Crime goes in your community!

Want to know the perfect example? Mike Tyson. How many mime Tyson's are running around Detroit tonight?

Oh and it was custamato and that rooney guy who saved Tyson. Two white guys. And who ruined Mike? Don king

Pulling Mike out of your ass as an example is disingenuous. Who is committing all that White onWhite rape in your community?
We don't have a serial rapist running around but Detroit has serial murderers. Lots of them.

Are you happy with places like Detroit? Or are you saying it's all whites fault?
I don't really give a SHIT about Detroit because I don't live there and what I hear about it comes from the White media. If the stories I see and hear are true then it is a mess. But when White people ran it, was life in the ghetto any better?

1. Let me be clear here. Blacks came to Detroit decades ago because the White owned auto industry provided good paying jobs.. Whitey 1 Blacks 0.

2.The auto Industry failed , NOT because of Blacks, but because of a plethora of things including exorbitant pensions and poor quality cars. whitey 2 Black 0.

3. Middle class White people fled when the jobs started to dry up, taking their excellent tax BASE WITH THEM, leaving behind scores of unemployed Blacks AND WHITES who had depended on them and their managers for jobs. and a depleted tax base. Some suburban Whites commuted rather than live in a city they knew would decay without the lifeblood provided by a vibrant tax base. Whites 3 Black 0.... ADD it up...who is at fault?
Then poor blacks have kids they can't afford. Who's fault is that? Then they don't teach their kids how to speak or do good in school.

If I were black I wouldn't live in an all black city.

NIce moving of the goal posts.

YOur words above.

"systsematically legally oppressed "

Now, you are trying to twist it that I claimed ALL DISCRIMINATION ended.

You are a dishonest prick.

Anyways, like I said, since before I was born. And since then the legal systematic discrimination has been in Favor of blacks, not against.

So, stop using the distant past as an excuse for current failures.

When did SYSTEMATIC discrimination end then?

1960s.

Get over it. Stop using it as an excuse. Stop blaming us for your problems.

So how does it still exist in the justice system and housing if its been dead? Zombie?

If blacks didn't have the rate of illegitimacy that they do, and thus the high rate of criminal behavior that they do, the criminal system would not be such a concern for your community.

There is no way we can prove that any of the vilifications the White community generates about Backs are totally true. We can't see the big picture and pubic opinion is shaped by media forces beyond our control. If the statement I quoted earlier from Nixon's henchman, Erhlichman, has any validity, my suspicions that all the anti-Black negativity is mostly propaganda are not groundless.

The problem is White people have too much power over Blacks and too much hatred for them. They can't, on the whole, be fair if they wanted to. I just don't believe it is in their nature. Oh there are some exceptions but those are rare.
I've been fair and open minded for decades.

But you are right. Even though I know you are right about whites, I also know you aren't willing to offer black people any advice on what they could be doing better/different.

I'm not denying white people put black people in a s******* hoods. I'm trying to offer the people in those hoods advice on how to get the hell out

I'm not talking about fixing the middle-class and upper-middle-class black communities. I'm talking about fixing the hood. And I don't think anyone here is denying the hood has major problems.

And did you see the story I posted about the 13 Detroit principals who stole from the schools? Those principals made a lot of money each of them. Why are they Criminal?

Have they been convicted? But even so, that is White collar crime...something pillars of the White middle class community knows something about.

Except that every primarily all black city in America is a s******* hole.. my advice would be to assimilate better.

And my point is that the only blacks, and whites, who are poor and can't get out of poverty did it to themselves. Did they have kids before they got out of poverty? Did they take school seriously?

Let's be honest. There's no excuse you being poor in America. You may have been born poor but if you grew up and remain poor, it's probably your doing and your fault. You can get out but you have do do things differently moving forward.

The poor have always been present in this country. Most Black people have risen to the task of overcoming poverty. Middle classed Blacks aren't responsible for poor Blacks anymore than you are responsible for poor Whites. Many of those you castigate for being poor are working poor. They have jobs but still need assistance. Many of the unemployed poor are mentally handicapped souls or ex felons whose lives were ruined by being railroaded into the justice system for non violent crimes vis a vis the war on drugs . But you don't see the White poor in the same light that you see the Black poor. Middle classed Blacks do.

Your advise isn't worth a damn because 75% of Blacks HAVE assimilated by getting up and going to work every day. You keep forgetting about the 43 million poor White people that nullify your flawed logic of "assimilating better" so on and so forth. Wake up. There are millions of Black people making it in America and they don't identify with ghettoes and urban blight. Conversely, there are tens of millions of White people who live in the shadows and alley ways of Backstreet America. Go save them; and, stop proselytising to Blacks who are your equals or better!

We need to get young shaniqua to not have kids until she is with a man who not only afford to raise a kid but wants to raise the kid. And not a hustler drug dealer.

You are apparently referring to that statistic generated by the good White community indicating 75% of Black babies are born to unwed mothers. And you don'f miss a beat in suggesting that everyone of those births are fathered by drug dealers and irresponsible Black males. well, tell me this. How do you reconcile that with other studies that show 75% of Blacks are NOT impoverished? You don't seem to be aware that another study has shown conclusively that some Black fathers marry the mothers after the birth but most all support their offspring and pay their court ordered child support.

And these guys are right that it happens too much in the white community too. But in our communities we don't have young men ages 13-30 out robbing killing and raping people.

White males rape more than anyone else...don't evenTRY to go there! You should fear them more than Blacks as far as Crime goes in your community!

Want to know the perfect example? Mike Tyson. How many mime Tyson's are running around Detroit tonight?

Oh and it was custamato and that rooney guy who saved Tyson. Two white guys. And who ruined Mike? Don king

Pulling Mike out of your ass as an example is disingenuous. Who is committing all that White onWhite rape in your community?
We don't have a serial rapist running around but Detroit has serial murderers. Lots of them.

Are you happy with places like Detroit? Or are you saying it's all whites fault?
I don't really give a SHIT about Detroit because I don't live there and what I hear about it comes from the White media. If the stories I see and hear are true then it is a mess. But when White people ran it, was life in the ghetto any better?

1. Let me be clear here. Blacks came to Detroit decades ago because the White owned auto industry provided good paying jobs.. Whitey 1 Blacks 0.

2.The auto Industry failed , NOT because of Blacks, but because of a plethora of things including exorbitant pensions and poor quality cars. whitey 2 Black 0.

3. Middle class White people fled when the jobs started to dry up, taking their excellent tax BASE WITH THEM, leaving behind scores of unemployed Blacks AND WHITES who had depended on them and their managers for jobs. and a depleted tax base. Some suburban Whites commuted rather than live in a city they knew would decay without the lifeblood provided by a vibrant tax base. Whites 3 Black 0.... ADD it up...who is at fault?
Not the whites, just because failures happen Dosent mean u roll over n quit or continue to pass the buck. So whites force blacks out of graduating high school, having babies out of wedlock, or even force them to commit violent crimes at an astonishing high percentage. Ur right all Blacks shouldn't b viewed as the same, I know many good black people that r hard-working family oriented people. I believe u r a Muslim. Faracan't is a joke, should n put on the terrorist list, he has threatened lives of all white people n one of the most racist men n America. U keep blaming ol whitey but I think the FBI already took care of his ass.

You know I'm always telling black people in cities like Detroit to just move. People say but it's not that easy to just pick up and move. Well the other day this black guy in Detroit shot a little 3 year old girl and he was found in Atlanta. So it wasn't that hard for him to just pick up and get the hell out of here when it was about not getting arrested. Maybe he should have put that much effort into finding a job
I would have advised him to join the Nation of Islam.They would have made a man of him.

Have they been convicted? But even so, that is White collar crime...something pillars of the White middle class community knows something about.

If you keep replying like this the black community will never get better. Excuses excuses excuses. Fucking victim mentality.

Then poor blacks have kids they can't afford. Who's fault is that? Then they don't teach their kids how to speak or do good in school.

If I were black I wouldn't live in an all black city.

I would... .depending on the local income levels and the absence of subsidised housing and trailer parks.

The poor have always been present in this country. Most Black people have risen to the task of overcoming poverty. Middle classed Blacks aren't responsible for poor Blacks anymore than you are responsible for poor Whites. Many of those you castigate for being poor are working poor. They have jobs but still need assistance. Many of the unemployed poor are mentally handicapped souls or ex felons whose lives were ruined by being railroaded into the justice system for non violent crimes vis a vis the war on drugs . But you don't see the White poor in the same light that you see the Black poor. Middle classed Blacks do.

I can't think of a poor white community in Michigan I'm afraid to walk through.

I'm strictly talking about cleaning up American ghettos. We've all seen the documentaries of black kids telling us how bad things are in their neighborhoods. What I don't hear is poor whites complaining. That's the reason for this conversation about BLACK poverty and crime. You guys claim it is whiteys fault. I don't completely disagree with you on that.

But what you REFUSE to talk about is what those poor black people could do to fix their own mess.

You work and you are still poor? Then don't have fucking kids!!! Go do something else. You act like this is India and we have a cast system. We don't.

I would have advised him to join the Nation of Islam.They would have made a man of him.
He will have plenty of time for that in prison.

If you keep replying like this the black community will never get better. Excuses excuses excuses. Fucking victim mentality.
The Black middle class community has no need to get better. They are far better than many poor White communities. Their brand new cars and brick houses are testaments to their success. Poor Blacks are NOT their responsibility any more than poor whites are yours.
Poor people of any race are a minority in this country... Black success is nation wide and some of that success is evident in certain places in Detroit too. If you seek the worst you will find it.

He will have plenty of time for that in prison.
If only he had met Farrakhan beforehand.

Not the whites, just because failures happen Dosent mean u roll over n quit or continue to pass the buck. So whites force blacks out of graduating high school, having babies out of wedlock, or even force them to commit violent crimes at an astonishing high percentage. Ur right all Blacks shouldn't b viewed as the same, I know many good black people that r hard-working family oriented people. I believe u r a Muslim. Faracan't is a joke, should n put on the terrorist list, he has threatened lives of all white people n one of the most racist men n America. U keep blaming ol whitey but I think the FBI already took care of his ass.
I like your post up until the I believe you are a muslim. From there you lost me. BUT you are right. They keep making excuses. We all know what white people did to black people from slavery until even today. But does that mean black people should teach their kids eubonics?

Are we so powerful and are blacks so stupid that they can't get themselves out of the shit hole we put them in? I suggest that things aren't nearly as bad as I and blacks once thought they were.

The fact that there are so many good blacks who live in the hood is proof that their crime and poverty is not our fault anymore. Like these guys say, PLENTY of blacks doing just fine, going to work, raising their families, etc. So why are places like Detroit so dangerous and poor? And why is it white people's fault when in 5 years some black 17 year old girl gets pregnant and goes on welfare? At what point do black people take responsibility for themselves?

And keep in mind there are no good black leaders to run Detroit. The last one was Kwami Kilpatrick and he's in federal prison. Do you know what Detroit needed? A white fucking mayor! Out of 1 million blacks they couldn't find one good one who could lead and not be a racist corrupt thug.

That's the major of Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back