The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that was a long time ago. About time you stop using that as an excuse.

Actually well past time.

Discrimination was a long time ago? When did that end?

Systematic discrimination did.

For a long time now, the systematic discrimination has been in your favor.

When exactly? The Jim Crow laws were ended in the 60s, before I was even born.

So when did discrimination end? Because that would be breaking news that was missed somehow.

NIce moving of the goal posts.

YOur words above.

"systsematically legally oppressed "

Now, you are trying to twist it that I claimed ALL DISCRIMINATION ended.

You are a dishonest prick.

Anyways, like I said, since before I was born. And since then the legal systematic discrimination has been in Favor of blacks, not against.

So, stop using the distant past as an excuse for current failures.

When did SYSTEMATIC discrimination end then?

1960s.

Get over it. Stop using it as an excuse. Stop blaming us for your problems.

We need to get young shaniqua to not have kids until she is with a man who not only afford to raise a kid but wants to raise the kid. And not a hustler drug dealer.

You are apparently referring to that statistic generated by the good White community indicating 75% of Black babies are born to unwed mothers. And you don'f miss a beat in suggesting that everyone of those births are fathered by drug dealers and irresponsible Black males. well, tell me this. How do you reconcile that with other studies that show 75% of Blacks are NOT impoverished? You don't seem to be aware that another study has shown conclusively that some Black fathers marry the mothers after the birth but most all support their offspring and pay their court ordered child support.

And these guys are right that it happens too much in the white community too. But in our communities we don't have young men ages 13-30 out robbing killing and raping people.

White males rape more than anyone else...don't evenTRY to go there! You should fear them more than Blacks as far as Crime goes in your community!

Want to know the perfect example? Mike Tyson. How many mime Tyson's are running around Detroit tonight?

Oh and it was custamato and that rooney guy who saved Tyson. Two white guys. And who ruined Mike? Don king

Pulling Mike out of your ass as an example is disingenuous. Who is committing all that White onWhite rape in your community?
We don't have a serial rapist running around but Detroit has serial murderers. Lots of them.

Are you happy with places like Detroit? Or are you saying it's all whites fault?
Of course Detroit is the fault of whites. They are the ones that shut down the plants and left it bereft of any jobs.

So when did discrimination end? Because that would be breaking news that was missed somehow.

YOur words above.

Anyways, like I said, since before I was born. And since then the legal systematic discrimination has been in Favor of blacks, not against.

1960s.

So how does it still exist in the justice system and housing if its been dead? Zombie?

YOur words above.

1960s.

So how does it still exist in the justice system and housing if its been dead? Zombie?

Dont waste your time with Corral. Its like arguing with an autistic monkey. You can tell by his argument he is one of the poor under educated whites that are affected by affirmative action. He cant compete even though his ancestors had 400 years of affirmative action.

YOur words above.

1960s.

If blacks didn't have the rate of illegitimacy that they do, and thus the high rate of criminal behavior that they do, the criminal system would not be such a concern for your community.

YOur words above.

1960s.

If blacks didn't have the rate of illegitimacy that they do, and thus the high rate of criminal behavior that they do, the criminal system would not be such a concern for your community.

False, and you just proved that your claim of systematic discrimination was bs because now you are defending it by giving reasons for its existence.

You saw the cheese and didnt see the trap lol

YOur words above.

1960s.

False, and you just proved that your claim of systematic discrimination was bs because now you are defending it by giving reasons for its existence.

You saw the cheese and didnt see the trap lol

And now you are blatantly lying.

And I note that you are ALSO still moving the goal post by dropping the word "legal".

And yes. If blacks didn't have the rate of illegitimacy that they do, and thus the high rate of criminal behavior that they do, the criminal system would not be such a concern for your community.

The only war is the war against the white race. I can't understand why any minority would not want a white majority. U have all the examples of what a non white majority country looks like. Most Blacks will never b happy, because they arnt willing to make a change within their own race.

The only war is the war against the white race. I can't understand why any minority would not want a white majority. U have all the examples of what a non white majority country looks like. Most Blacks will never b happy, because they arnt willing to make a change within their own race.
You must be a white boy. No wonder you think non whites would really want a white majority. What a fucking idiot you are. :laugh:

You must be a white boy. No wonder you think non whites would really want a white majority. What a fucking idiot you are. :laugh:

And yet you are to stupid to put forth an example of a non white majority country that you would rather live in that this white majority country.

And yet you are to stupid to put forth an example of a non white majority country that you would rather live in that this white majority country.
Yet you are too stupid to spell "too" correctly.
laugh.gif

I can think of a number of non white majority countries I would love to live in. Most of them are in Africa where I am moving to.

I'm sure Black people do take advice from Ben Carson and Herman Cain. Nothing they have said to my knowledge (that is positive) is any different from what Black people say all the time.

This is the part that kills me. No matter how many times we repeat it or stand up to it or march for it white people sit on their asses doing not one thing for their community and determine the actions others are actually getting off their asses and doing is "not enough". Newsflash, nothing blacks have ever done has ever been "enough" to white people
What do you mean we don't do anything for our communities? We work and pay our taxes which pay for the schools. Too many citizens in the hood aren't paying a lot of taxes and they have 4 kids going to school?

And we make sure our kids are trying in school and not selling drugs after school. In the black community the parents are selling or doing drugs.

We can argue why these things happen but not if they are happening. They are.

I'm big on getting the kids going to school now to not make the same mistakes their parents made. Have kids after you've gotten out of poverty.

So in essence all your helping the community comes in a form no one can see (making sure kids are trying) or by simple survival (working and paying taxes). Wow, congrats man that's a lot more than I thought.
Yes by each of us taking care of ourselves we each lead by example.

Listen, you know I'm as liberal and open minded but what you're asking us to do is excuse bad behavior. I agree that we shouldn't deny welfare to the women in 5 years who get pregnant and can't afford to raise a child but we should do everything we can to prevent these women from getting pregnant 4 yrs and 3 months from right now.

People act like I'm a murderer because I don't want women to have welfare babies. Why is that wrong? I would give my own 16 year old daughter the same advice

Taking care of yourselves is what you have to do anyway. That doesnt count toward helping the community. Thats funny, "Hey I have to survive and that means I'm helping others by surviving" lol.

The reason people act like you're wrong is because none of this focus is ever ever ever aimed at your own community. Its just more white people ignoring their own to point at others and claim their situation isnt bad because other people blah blah.
Although I see the same problems happening in white communities, the problems aren't nearly as bad as they are in the hood.

Like I said, if you want to say, "your communities have problems too" every time we try to address this problem, then eventually all we can say is FINE, then don't EVER come at me and tell me that the black communities have it worse than the white communities. Because I agree they do have it worse, but I will also add they are going to need to do some things on their own if they EVER expect the problem to be corrected.

They have a crime problem, and it stems from bad parents and/or no parents at all. You want to know why the hoods are the way they are? You want to know why they will be that way in 50 years? Because the people in those communities won't learn their lesson. Their kids will have kids when they are kids and those kids will do the same thing. And they will NEVER get themselves out of poverty. And we can throw all the money we want at these hoods, that aint gonna do shit.

And these guys are right that it happens too much in the white community too. But in our communities we don't have young men ages 13-30 out robbing killing and raping people.

LMAO...and that's why the profile for serial killers are not white guys. Got it!
Are you calling black people liars when they say how dangerous their neighborhoods are?

What I'm saying is that your statement of young white men not committing crimes is laughable.

Do you really not understand the difference between ghetto violence and a serial killer? Ever worry about the serial killer running around your white highschool?

I'm black so I dont have a white highschool. But I do worry about another white guy opening fire in a public place or another Columbine happening. You dont tho, because as you said white guys arent committing crimes. Annnnnd even if they do its not because of culture or parents or any of the other bs conclusions you like to jump to when they are black. You'll simply state that they are "Mentally Ill" and not indicative of white people as a whole.

For some reason you seek to justify generalizations unless its directed back to you
Don't you see the difference between one crazy white shooting up a place and the violence that occurs in Detroit every night?

And the solution for each problem would be different too. I don't even know that there is a solution to stop crazy whites from going on rampages. BUT, I do see a way we could fix the hoods. One way would be by having poor little girls stop having babies before they are ready.

What do you mean we don't do anything for our communities? We work and pay our taxes which pay for the schools. Too many citizens in the hood aren't paying a lot of taxes and they have 4 kids going to school?

And we make sure our kids are trying in school and not selling drugs after school. In the black community the parents are selling or doing drugs.

I'm big on getting the kids going to school now to not make the same mistakes their parents made. Have kids after you've gotten out of poverty.

So in essence all your helping the community comes in a form no one can see (making sure kids are trying) or by simple survival (working and paying taxes). Wow, congrats man that's a lot more than I thought.

The results are pretty compelling.

The results of what?

The resulting state of the two communities.

You do your marches and your community is mired in poverty and crime.

We don't and our community is not mired in poverty and crime.

The results of being systsematically legally oppressed didnt return the same results of the population that wasnt / isnt? Well holy smokes you are onto something
My point is it doesn't help that they don't have parents. Ever see Lord of the Rings? That's what's happening to the black community.

So it seems you do understand our white communities don't have NEARLY the problem yours do.

Yeah, that was a long time ago. About time you stop using that as an excuse.

Actually well past time.

YOur words above.

Hey, teach your kids how to speak and maybe white hiring managers will hire them.

We need to get young shaniqua to not have kids until she is with a man who not only afford to raise a kid but wants to raise the kid. And not a hustler drug dealer.

You are apparently referring to that statistic generated by the good White community indicating 75% of Black babies are born to unwed mothers. And you don'f miss a beat in suggesting that everyone of those births are fathered by drug dealers and irresponsible Black males. well, tell me this. How do you reconcile that with other studies that show 75% of Blacks are NOT impoverished? You don't seem to be aware that another study has shown conclusively that some Black fathers marry the mothers after the birth but most all support their offspring and pay their court ordered child support.

White males rape more than anyone else...don't evenTRY to go there! You should fear them more than Blacks as far as Crime goes in your community!

Want to know the perfect example? Mike Tyson. How many mime Tyson's are running around Detroit tonight?

Oh and it was custamato and that rooney guy who saved Tyson. Two white guys. And who ruined Mike? Don king

Pulling Mike out of your ass as an example is disingenuous. Who is committing all that White onWhite rape in your community?
We don't have a serial rapist running around but Detroit has serial murderers. Lots of them.

Are you happy with places like Detroit? Or are you saying it's all whites fault?
Of course Detroit is the fault of whites. They are the ones that shut down the plants and left it bereft of any jobs.
So move, start your own business' or don't have kids in that shit hole of a community.

You do realize blacks moved from the South to Detroit because of the auto jobs. Now they don't want to leave? What is keeping them? The place is a shit hole. Half of Detroiters left after the great recession and I don't think any of them regret it.

This is the part that kills me. No matter how many times we repeat it or stand up to it or march for it white people sit on their asses doing not one thing for their community and determine the actions others are actually getting off their asses and doing is "not enough". Newsflash, nothing blacks have ever done has ever been "enough" to white people

Yes by each of us taking care of ourselves we each lead by example.

Listen, you know I'm as liberal and open minded but what you're asking us to do is excuse bad behavior. I agree that we shouldn't deny welfare to the women in 5 years who get pregnant and can't afford to raise a child but we should do everything we can to prevent these women from getting pregnant 4 yrs and 3 months from right now.

People act like I'm a murderer because I don't want women to have welfare babies. Why is that wrong? I would give my own 16 year old daughter the same advice

Taking care of yourselves is what you have to do anyway. That doesnt count toward helping the community. Thats funny, "Hey I have to survive and that means I'm helping others by surviving" lol.

The reason people act like you're wrong is because none of this focus is ever ever ever aimed at your own community. Its just more white people ignoring their own to point at others and claim their situation isnt bad because other people blah blah.
Although I see the same problems happening in white communities, the problems aren't nearly as bad as they are in the hood.

Again, why you are comparing the oppressed to the oppressors I really dont know. It makes you feel good to say that you're doing slightly better than the people that were oppressed. Awesome!

Like I said, if you want to say, "your communities have problems too" every time we try to address this problem, then eventually all we can say is FINE, then don't EVER come at me and tell me that the black communities have it worse than the white communities.

The only reason you would request this is because you dont care about the reason you only are interested in hand slapping responses.

I'm not even doing this with you anymore. Its clear what you are up to.

Yet you are too stupid to spell "too" correctly.
laugh.gif

I can think of a number of non white majority countries I would love to live in. Most of them are in Africa where I am moving to.
I have business to run, u know what a job is right? Fuck my grammer, I'm not writing papers for college anymore. Hey get gone I wish u the best.

The school officials are accused of submitting fraudulent invoices to DPS for payments to the vendor for supplies which never were received. This was all done in exchange for kickback payments from the vendor, according to federal complaints.

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade said the charges come after a two-year investigation that started as a tip from the state who was conducting an audit on the Education Achievement Authority. However, all of the accused worked with DPS.

“This case is a real punch in the gut for those who are trying to do the right thing,” McQuade said.

McQuade said the vendor was paid $5 million from the district, of that amount, McQuade said investigators believe $2.7 million was fraudulent.
Sounds like Black people are learning how scam just like whites do. I dont understand why you posted that?
That kind of shit doesn't happen everywhere. This is even on the national news tonight. And it isn't like these principals are poor. I bet they each make at least 90,000 a year.

And it's sad no matter what black people do your only comeback is that they are acting white. That's bullshit. Detroit is majorly fucked up. And I used to blame outside influences on Detroit's problems but I think we are seeing that black communities are fucked up because of bad black leaders. Kwami, Detroit public schools and the dysfunctional all black city council is A LOT more corrupt than even I thought.

Those principals should all go to jail and pay restitution.
I see your problem. You see the Blacks running Detroit as typical of Blacks all over the nation.
Not typical of all blacks, just all ghettos.

But you guys don't want to look closely and you don't want to give black people any advice. If I show you what black people do wrong you look away and say "whites do it too".

Im just says maybe blacks are 51% at fault for the ghettos they live in.

Another problem with your world view is you don't see that there are different classes of Black people just as there are different classes of white people. You can't expect middle class and upwardly mobile Blacks to take responsibility for what Black criminals do. The majority of Blacks don't need "advice." They are just normal citizens like you. Please stop comparing apples to oranges. Compare lower class Whites with lower class Blacks and middle class Blacks with middle class Whites.

This is really far more complex than you suggest. For instance, the city of Detroit isn't run by poor Blacks, nor do those Blacks in power there represent the poor, the desperate and the criminal elements. They are simply a reflection of their White counterparts but with far less of a tax base with which to maintain their pensions and infrastructure. That is because in most places, Black entrepreneurship and individual enterprise has been devastated by integration and White Flight. Black businesses can hardly compete with White owned businesses when their own people have abandoned them for fancy White markets. Thus, Blacks have become a community or sub nation of consumers...still separate and unequal but all too willing to spend the dollars they earn making white people richer and then giving it back to them. If Blacks are still perceived as some monolithic group, as you insinuate, they should not have to depend on White people for private sector jobs. That gives White people too much power over their lives. Blacks can and should endeavor to migrate in large numbers to a state where they can become the majority and control the political spectrum therein.

An example of my vision already exists. It is the Nation of Islam. I am not a Muslim but Farrakhan and his NOI have long been models of Black independence and self sufficiency. I think he could lead any such endeavor since he appeals to Blacks of all faiths.

I don't really give a SHIT about Detroit because I don't live there and what I hear about it comes from the White media. If the stories I see and hear are true then it is a mess. But when White people ran it, was life in the ghetto any better?

1. Let me be clear here. Blacks came to Detroit decades ago because the White owned auto industry provided good paying jobs.. Whitey 1 Blacks 0.

2.The auto Industry failed , NOT because of Blacks, but because of a plethora of things including exorbitant pensions and poor quality cars. whitey 2 Black 0.

3. Middle class White people fled when the jobs started to dry up, taking their excellent tax BASE WITH THEM, leaving behind scores of unemployed Blacks AND WHITES who had depended on them and their managers for jobs. and a depleted tax base. Some suburban Whites commuted rather than live in a city they knew would decay without the lifeblood provided by a vibrant tax base. Whites 3 Black 0.... ADD it up...who is at fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back