The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get young shaniqua to not have kids until she is with a man who not only afford to raise a kid but wants to raise the kid. And not a hustler drug dealer.

You are apparently referring to that statistic generated by the good White community indicating 75% of Black babies are born to unwed mothers. And you don'f miss a beat in suggesting that everyone of those births are fathered by drug dealers and irresponsible Black males. well, tell me this. How do you reconcile that with other studies that show 75% of Blacks are NOT impoverished? You don't seem to be aware that another study has shown conclusively that some Black fathers marry the mothers after the birth but most all support their offspring and pay their court ordered child support.

And these guys are right that it happens too much in the white community too. But in our communities we don't have young men ages 13-30 out robbing killing and raping people.

White males rape more than anyone else...don't evenTRY to go there! You should fear them more than Blacks as far as Crime goes in your community!

Want to know the perfect example? Mike Tyson. How many mime Tyson's are running around Detroit tonight?

Oh and it was custamato and that rooney guy who saved Tyson. Two white guys. And who ruined Mike? Don king

Pulling Mike out of your ass as an example is disingenuous. Who is committing all that White onWhite rape in your community?

The school officials are accused of submitting fraudulent invoices to DPS for payments to the vendor for supplies which never were received. This was all done in exchange for kickback payments from the vendor, according to federal complaints.

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade said the charges come after a two-year investigation that started as a tip from the state who was conducting an audit on the Education Achievement Authority. However, all of the accused worked with DPS.

“This case is a real punch in the gut for those who are trying to do the right thing,” McQuade said.

McQuade said the vendor was paid $5 million from the district, of that amount, McQuade said investigators believe $2.7 million was fraudulent.
Sounds like Black people are learning how scam just like whites do. I dont understand why you posted that?
That kind of shit doesn't happen everywhere. This is even on the national news tonight. And it isn't like these principals are poor. I bet they each make at least 90,000 a year.

And it's sad no matter what black people do your only comeback is that they are acting white. That's bullshit. Detroit is majorly fucked up. And I used to blame outside influences on Detroit's problems but I think we are seeing that black communities are fucked up because of bad black leaders. Kwami, Detroit public schools and the dysfunctional all black city council is A LOT more corrupt than even I thought.

Those principals should all go to jail and pay restitution.
I see your problem. You see the Blacks running Detroit as typical of Blacks all over the nation.
Not typical of all blacks, just all ghettos.

But you guys don't want to look closely and you don't want to give black people any advice. If I show you what black people do wrong you look away and say "whites do it too".

Im just says maybe blacks are 51% at fault for the ghettos they live in.

We need to get young shaniqua to not have kids until she is with a man who not only afford to raise a kid but wants to raise the kid. And not a hustler drug dealer.

You are apparently referring to that statistic generated by the good White community indicating 75% of Black babies are born to unwed mothers. And you don'f miss a beat in suggesting that everyone of those births are fathered by drug dealers and irresponsible Black males. well, tell me this. How do you reconcile that with other studies that show 75% of Blacks are NOT impoverished? You don't seem to be aware that another study has shown conclusively that some Black fathers marry the mothers after the birth but most all support their offspring and pay their court ordered child support.

And these guys are right that it happens too much in the white community too. But in our communities we don't have young men ages 13-30 out robbing killing and raping people.

White males rape more than anyone else...don't evenTRY to go there! You should fear them more than Blacks as far as Crime goes in your community!

Want to know the perfect example? Mike Tyson. How many mime Tyson's are running around Detroit tonight?

Oh and it was custamato and that rooney guy who saved Tyson. Two white guys. And who ruined Mike? Don king

Pulling Mike out of your ass as an example is disingenuous. Who is committing all that White onWhite rape in your community?
We don't have a serial rapist running around but Detroit has serial murderers. Lots of them.

Are you happy with places like Detroit? Or are you saying it's all whites fault?

KING: Why the ‘War on Drugs’ is really a war on black people

The war on drugs has been a total failure but the war on black people is still going strong.
1ewgoe.jpg

The school officials are accused of submitting fraudulent invoices to DPS for payments to the vendor for supplies which never were received. This was all done in exchange for kickback payments from the vendor, according to federal complaints.

U.S. Attorney Barbara McQuade said the charges come after a two-year investigation that started as a tip from the state who was conducting an audit on the Education Achievement Authority. However, all of the accused worked with DPS.

“This case is a real punch in the gut for those who are trying to do the right thing,” McQuade said.

McQuade said the vendor was paid $5 million from the district, of that amount, McQuade said investigators believe $2.7 million was fraudulent.
Sounds like Black people are learning how scam just like whites do. I dont understand why you posted that?
That kind of shit doesn't happen everywhere. This is even on the national news tonight. And it isn't like these principals are poor. I bet they each make at least 90,000 a year.

And it's sad no matter what black people do your only comeback is that they are acting white. That's bullshit. Detroit is majorly fucked up. And I used to blame outside influences on Detroit's problems but I think we are seeing that black communities are fucked up because of bad black leaders. Kwami, Detroit public schools and the dysfunctional all black city council is A LOT more corrupt than even I thought.

You act like all Black people live in Detroit and furthermore that all Blacks in Detroit scam like white people do. Yes this kind of shit happens everywhere people have the ability to abuse trust. There are countless cases of white people scamming each other not to mention other races.
This shit doesn't happen everywhere. That's what black leaders say when they get caught stealin.

And OK then there's no problem in the hoods of America. Got it. I'm done worrying about the people who live in those communities. And anything wrong is whitey fault.

I'm sure Black people do take advice from Ben Carson and Herman Cain. Nothing they have said to my knowledge (that is positive) is any different from what Black people say all the time.

This is the part that kills me. No matter how many times we repeat it or stand up to it or march for it white people sit on their asses doing not one thing for their community and determine the actions others are actually getting off their asses and doing is "not enough". Newsflash, nothing blacks have ever done has ever been "enough" to white people
What do you mean we don't do anything for our communities? We work and pay our taxes which pay for the schools. Too many citizens in the hood aren't paying a lot of taxes and they have 4 kids going to school?

And we make sure our kids are trying in school and not selling drugs after school. In the black community the parents are selling or doing drugs.

We can argue why these things happen but not if they are happening. They are.

I'm big on getting the kids going to school now to not make the same mistakes their parents made. Have kids after you've gotten out of poverty.

So in essence all your helping the community comes in a form no one can see (making sure kids are trying) or by simple survival (working and paying taxes). Wow, congrats man that's a lot more than I thought.

The results are pretty compelling.

1. Nixon's policies and history on Civil Rights trumps what some aide claims.

2. When he is claiming that Nixon was behind getting people to associate hippy with grass? Yes.

3. Who said he didn't have a reason to lie?

1.Nixon's policy and history on civil rights was just as anemic as any other presidents with the exception of that old racist LBJ.

2. Well, I will take Erlichman's word over yours any day. He was right there talking face to face with Nixon...Where were YOU?

3. The evening news verifies what Erhlichman said nightly. Even you cannot deny that!

4. I noticed you ignored the asset Forfeiture narrative... that might have been wise...heh heh heh!

1. Tell the to the students and parents of segregated school in the South. Nixon landed on them like a ton of bricks.

2. Even when he is claiming that Nixon is responsible for the association of pot with hippies....I guess it helps that he is saying what you want to hear.

3. The nightly news verifies that the black community is all kind of fucked up. Not that the War of Drugs is a War against Black People. That is your confirmation bias speaking.

4. The real abuses of the forfeiture laws didn't really take off to long after Nixon. And you just assume that if it effects a black person that it was targeted at a black person.

1. Nixon was known to be a staunch conservative but he was also a clever politician. I think his overtures towards Blacks were not his own personal choices but were stoked by the circumstances of his era. Nixon became president in the aftermath of a succession of riots and the US was still engaged in an economically senseless war that had lasted longer than any in US history. Public opinion was instrumental in shaping Nixon's decisions to address both issues. Nixon must have weighed the ramifications of MLK's death even though it didn't happen on HIS watch. Considering the Civil Rights initiatives of Kennedy and Johnson were already ensconced in the law of the land as adjuncts to the 1954 Brown vs Topeka Ks decision I wonder if he had a better choice than to faithfully execute his duties to maintain domestic tranquility.

2. What I want to hear is not the issue, it is what the man said, period. the term "hippies" is just another catchall euphemism like YOU use the word "liberal." The point being made is that if "hippies" weren't involved in protesting the Vietnam War they wouldn't have been targeted . But , as the reality of FBI crime statistics show, Blacks were/are targeted, prosecuted, sentenced and incarcerated far more than White "hippies." Public sympathy for civil rights was "trumped" by the perception of the angry Black man who was far more of a threat than "hippies"and "flower children."

3. Your response here is exactly what Erhlichman was pointing to. Your deduction that
"the nightly news verifies that the black community is all kind of fucked up" comes from the source itself...the nightly news.
The news doesn't show too many images of Blacks going to work every day, going to church and contributing to society. That is what the majority of them do! Are those decent citizens obligated to ignore Erhlichman's confession? would YOU ignore any similar confession coming from some aide to Sharpton that validates anything you thought previously about HIM?

4. Proponents of Forfeiture Asset Laws are not going to risk having those unconstitutional laws revoked by using them too often against White people. Most of the cases I have seen publicized have involved minorities. White motor cycle gangs and those Whites who get caught soliciting prostitutes have had their vehicles forfeited and everything it contained but I haven't heard of a White person getting his/her money forfeited just because they had too much on their person. Consider this excerpt from a letter sent by the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights to the Senate Judiciary Committee :

In response to such suspicionless seizures, the Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000 was introduced in Congress. During that time, a study by the ACLU found that in “traffic stops, airport searches, and drug arrests … minorities are hardest hit.”[iii]This continues to be the case more than a decade later. A recent series of articles by The Washington Post chronicling the issue of civil asset forfeiture and particular abuses found that “of the 400 court cases examined by The Post where people who challenged seizures and received some money back, the majority were black, Hispanic or another minority.”[iv] Very few people have the resources to challenge the government, especially when the burden of proof favors the government over the rights of property owners, as is the case in civil asset forfeiture proceedings.

Support Effective & Comprehensive Federal Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform

1. Nixon was a staunch conservative, and as such was pro-Civil Rights as the GOP has always been. That you want to assume that he was dragged kicking and screaming to his actions by events is just you living in denial.

2. Crime was spiking, with the Baby Boomers hitting prime crime age. It was going to be a political issue, met with resistance by the law abiding majority regardless of whether there were anti-war protests or not.

3. All kind of fucked up equates to having a far larger number of fucked up people instead of ALL being fucked up people. And the news and all the crime stats reflect the reality that the Black COmmunity is all kinds of fucked up.

4. Your assumption that anything that seems to impact blacks disproportionately is purposeful is Disparate Impact Theory, and is nothing but an excuse to cry racism all day long. And to be clear, not true.

1. There you go, equating Conservatism with a party. And I suppose you want me to join you in that kind of mad thinking. Well, I refuse... The Southern Democrats were as conservative as you can get...Now they are called the Southern Republicans.

2. I don't know that crime was actually spiking. Erhkixchman seems to imply that media reports made it it seem that way as part of Nixon's strategy.

3. I think you tried to use proportional statistical comparisons to back your premise. If you were truly smart, you'd see just how dumb your assessment is. Of course, if there is a war on Blacks there is going to be a statistical disparity in rates arrests. NOTE THE WORD ARRESTS does NOT equate to CONVICTIONS. Futher, when one person is charged with multiple crimes his arrest is multiplied by the number of charges. Again, Nixon's strategy is working on you even now.

4. My assumption? Don't confuse MY assumption with Erhlichman's revelation. I had nothing to do with that.

1. I'm aware of the Myth. Supposedly Nixon got the racist dems to switch, despite forcibly desegregating their schools because "code words". LOL!

2. Oh, yeah. Crime spiked.

518px-Property_Crime_Rates_in_the_United_States.svg.png

The media? Taking direction from Nixon? LOL! As I said, crime was spiking and was going to be a political issue whether Nixon picked up it or not. And likely the response was going to be Law and Order.

Your media is telling you what you want to hear.

3. The high rates of single mothers in the black community produces a higher rate of criminals in the black community. That is why a War on Crime or a War on Drugs looks to your biased eye to be a War on Blacks.

4. Don't play dumb. YOu cited disparate seizures as evidence to support Erhlichman's supposed quote. You assumed that since blacks were disproportionately effected that they were racially targeted. Nothing supports this other than the Assumptions of Disparate Impact Theory.

Great Society is a war on the black family

Planned Parenthood is Black Eugenics

Yeah, Nixon... Grrrrrrrrrr

Where do Progressives find the brainpower to breed?
To quote Robin Williams, "God gave man a big head and a little head, but only enough blood to operate one at a time."

I'm sure Black people do take advice from Ben Carson and Herman Cain. Nothing they have said to my knowledge (that is positive) is any different from what Black people say all the time.

This is the part that kills me. No matter how many times we repeat it or stand up to it or march for it white people sit on their asses doing not one thing for their community and determine the actions others are actually getting off their asses and doing is "not enough". Newsflash, nothing blacks have ever done has ever been "enough" to white people
What do you mean we don't do anything for our communities? We work and pay our taxes which pay for the schools. Too many citizens in the hood aren't paying a lot of taxes and they have 4 kids going to school?

And we make sure our kids are trying in school and not selling drugs after school. In the black community the parents are selling or doing drugs.

I'm big on getting the kids going to school now to not make the same mistakes their parents made. Have kids after you've gotten out of poverty.

So in essence all your helping the community comes in a form no one can see (making sure kids are trying) or by simple survival (working and paying taxes). Wow, congrats man that's a lot more than I thought.
Yes by each of us taking care of ourselves we each lead by example.

Listen, you know I'm as liberal and open minded but what you're asking us to do is excuse bad behavior. I agree that we shouldn't deny welfare to the women in 5 years who get pregnant and can't afford to raise a child but we should do everything we can to prevent these women from getting pregnant 4 yrs and 3 months from right now.

People act like I'm a murderer because I don't want women to have welfare babies. Why is that wrong? I would give my own 16 year old daughter the same advice

Taking care of yourselves is what you have to do anyway. That doesnt count toward helping the community. Thats funny, "Hey I have to survive and that means I'm helping others by surviving" lol.

The reason people act like you're wrong is because none of this focus is ever ever ever aimed at your own community. Its just more white people ignoring their own to point at others and claim their situation isnt bad because other people blah blah.

LMAO...and that's why the profile for serial killers are not white guys. Got it!
Are you calling black people liars when they say how dangerous their neighborhoods are?

What I'm saying is that your statement of young white men not committing crimes is laughable.

Do you really not understand the difference between ghetto violence and a serial killer? Ever worry about the serial killer running around your white highschool?

I'm black so I dont have a white highschool. But I do worry about another white guy opening fire in a public place or another Columbine happening. You dont tho, because as you said white guys arent committing crimes. Annnnnd even if they do its not because of culture or parents or any of the other bs conclusions you like to jump to when they are black. You'll simply state that they are "Mentally Ill" and not indicative of white people as a whole.

For some reason you seek to justify generalizations unless its directed back to you

The results of what?

The results of what?

The resulting state of the two communities.

You do your marches and your community is mired in poverty and crime.

We don't and our community is not mired in poverty and crime.

The results of what?

The results of being systsematically legally oppressed didnt return the same results of the population that wasnt / isnt? Well holy smokes you are onto something

The results of what?

The results of being systsematically legally oppressed didnt return the same results of the population that wasnt / isnt? Well holy smokes you are onto something

Yeah, that was a long time ago. About time you stop using that as an excuse.

Actually well past time.

The results of what?

Actually well past time.

Discrimination was a long time ago? When did that end?

The results of what?

Actually well past time.

Systematic discrimination did.

For a long time now, the systematic discrimination has been in your favor.

When exactly? The Jim Crow laws were ended in the 60s, before I was even born.

The results of what?

Actually well past time.

So when did discrimination end? Because that would be breaking news that was missed somehow.

Actually well past time.

So when did discrimination end? Because that would be breaking news that was missed somehow.

NIce moving of the goal posts.

YOur words above.

"systsematically legally oppressed "

Now, you are trying to twist it that I claimed ALL DISCRIMINATION ended.

You are a dishonest prick.

Anyways, like I said, since before I was born. And since then the legal systematic discrimination has been in Favor of blacks, not against.

So, stop using the distant past as an excuse for current failures.

You act like all Black people live in Detroit and furthermore that all Blacks in Detroit scam like white people do. Yes this kind of shit happens everywhere people have the ability to abuse trust. There are countless cases of white people scamming each other not to mention other races.
This shit doesn't happen everywhere. That's what black leaders say when they get caught stealin.

And OK then there's no problem in the hoods of America. Got it. I'm done worrying about the people who live in those communities. And anything wrong is whitey fault.
Of course it happens everywhere. Denying it wont change that. Anytime there is an opportunity to betray the publics trust people will be there to scam. You dont have to believe me but ask any CEO or head of accounting. White people have long mastered the art of scamming. Once you address your race then and only then will you be qualified to talk about scamming in the Black community. As usual your attention is misdirected. You dont seem to understand that you worrying about the Black community is a problem you have. We dont need your worry. We need you to clean up your people.

Actually well past time.

NIce moving of the goal posts.

YOur words above.

"systsematically legally oppressed "

Now, you are trying to twist it that I claimed ALL DISCRIMINATION ended.

You are a dishonest prick.

Anyways, like I said, since before I was born. And since then the legal systematic discrimination has been in Favor of blacks, not against.

So, stop using the distant past as an excuse for current failures.

When did SYSTEMATIC discrimination end then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back