The War against the UnVaxxed will not be forgotten.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
NOT by me. I'm not going to forget it.

• Fomenting hatred is a tool of tyrants, and over the past two years, political leaders, agency heads, academics, medical professionals and media personalities alike have publicly encouraged hatred and violence and wished painful death upon anyone who didn’t want to be part of the medical experiment that is the COVID jabs
  • Even now, with everything we know for sure about the jabs, the war against the unvaccinated continues in many areas, and ignorance of basic science still abounds
  • In recent weeks, we’ve seen the stage being set for another fabricated hate-fest. This time, the gay community is the designated enemy and target
  • Same-sex relations has been identified as the primary source of a global monkeypox outbreak. Will the gay community be targeted for exclusion, derision and attack in coming weeks and months, as the “monkeypox threat” continues to be hyped?
  • Fabrications are used to brainwash the public into hating truth-tellers and anyone who points out discrepancies in the narrative. It’s a dangerous path, and we’re still on it

Only weeks ago, it was the admitted goal of our own leaders to make life unlivable for the unvaccinated. And as a deputized collective, we force-multiplied that pain, taking the fight into our families, friendships, and workplaces. Today, we face the hard truth that none of it was justified — and, in doing that, uncover a precious lesson.
It was a quick slide from righteousness to cruelty, and however much we might blame our leaders for the push, we’re accountable for stepping into the trap despite better judgement.
We knew that waning immunity put vast numbers of the fully vaccinated on par with the shrinking minority of unvaccinated, yet we marked them for special persecution. We said they hadn’t ‘done the right thing’ by turning their bodies over to state care — even though we knew that principled opposition to such a thing is priceless in any circumstance …
And so it was by the willful ignorance of science, civics, and politics that we squeezed the unvaccinated to the degree that we did

1654522710443.png

I have issues in hospitals and doctors offices all the time here in Virginia. But then we had that baby killer Northam as Governor while the scamdemic was going on. I NEVER stopped doing what i wanted and i refused to wear masks. NOW we are hearing that there are microplastics in the lungs of the mask wearers. Would the envirowhackos care about that? no...they want to see the eradication of much of the population for their alleged concern for the earth.

One of my doctors said he couldn't see me anymore unless i masked up because it made the nurses in his office angry i wouldn't do it. That was 2020. He agreed with me but he was frightened that his Nurse Ratchetts would turn him in for non compliance. He was actually frightened for his business. Happened to drive by his office a month or so ago. Sign outside his entrance said, "Masks Optional". I'm going to make an appointment and have a little fun.

On a related note - the traditionally manufactured style Vaccine Novavax may soon be available in the US.

FDA advisory panel meeting tomorrow to vote on it.

It has 90% efficacy and is a non mRNA vaccine - traditional style one.

Forum List

Back