The war on drugs failed so we should end it

How many doctors will tell u to smoke pot for your psin?

In states in which medical cannabis is legal, thousands of them.

That's funny, all the doctors I speak to are steadfast against it.

That would be the logical fallacy of anecdote. Try again.

So what's the majority concensus then??

Which makes my point. I don't care about consensus, I only care about adults infringing on the rights of another. That ain't the case here.

So damn what doctors say, right?

While no one can deny the negative impact alcohol has on our society, it is also important to understand most people don't consume alcohol to get drunk, the sole purpose for doing drugs is to get high. I do concede that when people get drunk they are just as dangerous, if not more so, than ppl who get high.

I don't take drugs to get high, I use them to relive pain...

You shouldn't self medicate. Go to a doctor.
Where do you think I get the drugs from...?? You assume much you are ignorant about..

That's fine, I'm not saying ban drugs that are already legal.
More people die from legal drugs and alcohol than illegal drugs in the USA....

something-doesnt-make-sense-anna-nicole-smith-michael-jackson-amy-232051.png

If you believe in individual liberty and freedom, you should support legalizing all drugs.

If you believe in government control and communism, you think the government should control the lives of individuals and what they choose to do with their lives.

In states in which medical cannabis is legal, thousands of them.

Which makes my point. I don't care about consensus, I only care about adults infringing on the rights of another. That ain't the case here.

Are you really that thick?

One more time: No, not 'damn what doctors think'. Damn anyone that imposes their will on others that have done nothing to infringe on another's rights. That'd be you.

You are free to believe some doctors and reject others. Same goes for me.

That's fine, I'm not saying ban drugs that are already legal.
So, considering the fact that any drug which is already banned is as readily available today as it was before the ban, which drugs would you like to ban now? And what effect do you suppose the ban would have on availability?

Can it be you are not aware that the War On Drugs is a total failure -- a counterproductive boondoggle which does more harm than good?
We have never had a war on drugs in this country. Our war on drugs is like giving bank robbers wheeled carts to haul away the money and call it a war on bank robbery.

A war on drugs is not rehab, alternate sentencing, clean needle programs, drug clinics, cops carrying narcan syringes, probation, community service, or halfway houses. A war on drugs is what they are doing in the Phillipines. A war has blood, dead bodies and begging for mercy.
Stop masturbating to murder fantasies, psycho.

If you believe in individual liberty and freedom, you should support legalizing all drugs.

If you believe in government control and communism, you think the government should control the lives of individuals and what they choose to do with their lives.

Lol what?

Talk about drawing a line in sand. Listen, I've read your posts. I much more about freedom than you are.

Are you really that thick?

One more time: No, not 'damn what doctors think'. Damn anyone that imposes their will on others that have done nothing to infringe on another's rights. That'd be you.

You are free to believe some doctors and reject others. Same goes for me.

Any doctor worth their salt would tell you banning heroine is the only way to go. Do you know of any other doctors that would suggest otherwise?

Any doctor worth their salt would tell you banning heroine is the only way to go. Do you know of any other doctors that would suggest otherwise?

Don't know, don't care.

I'm fine with whatever you want to put into your body, please grant others the same courtesy.

For God's sake, if we don't have freedom over our own bodies, how can we call this a free country?

You're no better than the Leftist collectivist and their meddling.

Don't know, don't care.

I'm fine with whatever you want to put into your body, please grant others the same courtesy.

For God's sake, if we don't have freedom over our own bodies, how can we call this a free country?

Should we be allowed to put cyanide into our bodies? Would that be good or bad for society?

Don't know, don't care.

Problem with you libertarians is you don't know where to draw the line.

Don't know, don't care.

You know what it boils down is you're so obsessed with your libertarian dogma that you refuse to care if more people die and more lives are ruined following your rules.

Don't know, don't care.

You know what it boils down is you're so obsessed with your libertarian dogma that you refuse to care if more people die and more lives are ruined following your rules.

Communists think the same thing.

That's why they want the government to make sure everyone has proper food and healthcare.

Why do you support communism?

Lol what?

Talk about drawing a line in sand. Listen, I've read your posts. I much more about freedom than you are.

Then why do you support Big Gubmint communism restricting individual freedom and liberty?

Why do you support Big Gubmint telling individuals what to do with their lives?

As mention in the thread, drug addicts and drug dealers aren't just effecting their own lives, the burden they put on society is substantial.

Lol what?

Then why do you support Big Gubmint communism restricting individual freedom and liberty?

As mention in the thread, drug addicts and drug dealers aren't just effecting their own lives, the burden they put on society is substantial.

"Burden on society" is a liberal argument.

Glad you've acknowledged your inner-communist.

Lol what?

When do you push for a return to alcohol prohibition?

Don't know, don't care.

Communists think the same thing.

That's why they want the government to make sure everyone has proper food and healthcare.

Why do you support communism?

I don't support communism, and never have supported communism,
Lol what?

"Burden on society" is a liberal argument.

Glad you've acknowledged your inner-communist.

Nah people steal, rob, assault, and kill people because of drug use. They infringe on the rights of others.

Lol what?

When do you push for a return to alcohol prohibition?

I agree with you that drunks are a big problem, but like I said before - the purpose of consuming alcohol for most ppl isn't to get drunk. The only purpose for drugs is to get high.

Probably the stupidest phrase you'll ever hear. It's like saying the war on murder, rape, or all crime is lost, so we should have laissez-faire attitude relating to those problems too. The fact is there are tens of millions of drug addicts in America and many more that are affected by the collateral damage drugs cause. I'm not an absolutist. The approach of just letting people do as they please is not applicable in this case. If anything we need to ramp up our efforts to combat drug use.

Actually, it is. The police state adds stress and inhibits proper quality control. Incarceration adds burdens and furthers the vicious cycle. We've seen how other freer societies succeed; why would we want to assume this is not the case for us? Frankly, doctors are flooding the world with more drug dependency than the underground dealers. Often, people are using drugs as a fuck you to an oppressive system. Allow for freedom and start allowing people to make good choices or properly learn from bad choices w/o asshole big brother, who we all know doesn't give a sh**, anyways, jumping in.

Last edited:
The war on drugs is bringing in revenue. The DEA is the only agency of the government that actually pays for itself. The property and money the DEA seizes even goes toward supporting the U.S. Attorney's Office, local law enforcement departments, and the United States Marshalls.
Stolen monies..

Forum List

Back