The War on Personal Fitness Trainers

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tommy Robinson supporters bombard personal trainer with racist abuse over fitness class for Muslim women

A personal trainer who set up a fitness class for Muslim women has been bombarded with racist abuse and death threats from Tommy Robinson supporters after the far-right activist attacked her on his Instagram page.

Bianca Jade, a 30-year-old personal trainer from Nottingham, said she had been inundated with vitriolic abuse since Robinson shared the flyer for her fitness classes for women on Monday.

Ms Jade, who is a fitness instructor at Pure Gym, said she has been getting around 250 calls a day and people had even been trying to FaceTime her.

She said: “It’s one after the other. It’s not even just the calls. I’m getting text messages. I’m getting people messaging me on Facebook and Instagram and on WhatsApp.

What a glorious episode in the crusade against those evil muzzies. Like many of you I feel disgust that these "Brides of Isis" should break into their Jihad time in order to lose a bit of weight. God bless you Tommy , England will die screaming.

tommy-robinson2.png

and if the same sort of fitness class was for whites only, our plump little Welsh poofter would be all over it like shit on stink.

Yet another example of the unwarranted bigotry and hate toward Muslims common to far too many on the right – whether in the US or UK, it makes no difference.
They arent much given to reflection in my experience. Yaxleys army is drawn from the deepest sewers of British society.

Forum List

Back