The warrant may name violation of the espionage act....trump has not released the details

Why do you do this Biff?

who should play Trump?

I think Owen Wilson?

Yes, and I woke with Ana de Armas in my arms… That is the name of my cat!

Plea deal and he never goes to prison over that.

well then they need to get into court as of the day before and get the information of why Trump was raided!

Trump can tell us what they were looking for but he is being silent.
Hillary was never going to prison either -- but it didn't stop him and his moron base from yelling lock her up -- 1 zillion times....

Guess what else Hillary never did?

Take the fifth......

"Trump says he refused to answer any questions under oath in today's New York testimony. "I once asked, 'If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?' Now I know the answer to that question," the statement said. "When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors and the Fake News Media, you have no choice."

Funny how Hillary had more balls than Trump....

Last edited:
Hillary was never going to prison either -- but it didn't stop him and his moron base from yelling lock her up -- 1 zillion times....

Take the fifth......

Hillary has more balls than you and I even if I don’t like the woman!

The FBI obtained solid evidence against Trump.

How do we know this for sure?

Because Trump's team is now squealing that the FBI planted evidence. They wouldn't feel the need to do that if the FBI didn't find anything.

it's fun to watch grown men be willing to emasculate themselves in order to avoid admitting the truth about their cult leader...
Trump is a punk ass bitch and should have never been President and I have said that many times now!

Trump is about to get himself in a jam that his voting base will not be able to save him from!

Trump is playing the stupid and when it is done many of them will deny what they wrote but in the end they know Trump is going down!

From your article...

Isikoff: I asked you before about Justice Department precedents for cases such as this, and the one that leaps to mind is Sandy Berger, who was Bill Clinton's national security adviser, and then after he leaves office, he goes into the National Archives while he was preparing for his testimony before the 9/11 commission, and outright helps himself to classified documents, stuffs them in his socks and his pants, and gets caught red-handed. He gets prosecuted. He doesn't get prison time, he gets fined and community service, gives up his law license. And there's some other cases of just outright theft by people who just take bucketloads of old Civil War documents from the archives, and try to use them for financial purposes. Those are cases that clearly meet the willfulness standard that you're talking about. But it's hard for me to see a set of circumstances involving Trump that meets that kind of standard here.

Ive been hearing the same thing from multiple legal experts on both sides of the isle. Trying to get Trump on this charge, even if they found the documents in his safe, isnt very likely.
You expect a LibTard to get past a headline?!

Trump is a punk ass bitch and should have never been President and I have said that many times now!

Trump is about to get himself in a jam that his voting base will not be able to save him from!

Trump is playing the stupid and when it is done many of them will deny what they wrote but in the end they know Trump is going down!

Trump isn't going down.....this country isn't set up that way....Trump will be fine because the system was built that way.....from its inception it was built for the wealthy and powerful to be fine.....and besides, if Trump, Obama, Hillary, Biden is locked up, where will the secret service agents be??

Fact of the matter is -- the way this country is set up -- no one with power -- especially a wealthy white male Conservative -- are made to account for anything....not even history makes them account...

Trump isn't going down.....this country isn't set up that way....Trump will be fine because the system was built that way.....from its inception it was built for the wealthy and powerful to be fine.....and besides, if Trump, Obama, Hillary, Biden is locked up, where will the secret service agents be??

Fact of the matter is -- the way this country is set up -- no one with power -- especially a wealthy white male Conservative -- are made to account for anything....not even history makes them account...
Trump will most likely face some type of punishment.

Also you wouldn’t want Hillary going down on Trump and Biden and neither would they!

( I owe you that one! )

Truthfully this is a dangerous game for all sides and no one will be the winner when it is done!

As for your comment about how white men escape judgement, well Nancy I don’t care to go into that conversation but you will because you like to do that!

Take the fifth......

"Trump says he refused to answer any questions under oath in today's New York testimony. "I once asked, 'If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?' Now I know the answer to that question," the statement said. "When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors and the Fake News Media, you have no choice."

I remember Trump saying he would bring Hillary before the US Supreme Court and see her convicted. Apparently he didn't understand how the US Supreme Court works.

Trump will most likely face some type of punishment.

Also you wouldn’t want Hillary going down on Trump and Biden and neither would they!

( I owe you that one! )

Truthfully this is a dangerous game for all sides and no one will be the winner when it is done!

As for your comment about how white men escape judgement, well Nancy I don’t care to go into that conversation but you will because you like to do that!
Ronald didn't face it...and has been made into a Saint by history....

Bush Jr. didn't face it...and is already half way thru his rehabilitation....

Bill and Hillary Clinton was only demonized by Republicans for being better at their bullshit than they were -- history has been kind to them as well....

Obama is the only admin in over 50 yrs to not rack up a single indictment -- but let Republicans tell it, he is the most evil corrupt man in history...wonder why...well, whatever "crimes" he committed...unpunished,..

Same will happen for Trump.....and besides, his followers are on this post this very minute -- fantasizing about a Civil War....

Did Trump steal the classified documents because he was planning to later sell them to China and other enemies of the USA?

It would be irresponsible not to speculate. After all, that theory is consistent with the known evidence, and with the mindset of Trump and his followers.

who should play Trump?
Gary Busey - but he'll need to work on the "anus mouth."

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.14.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.19.26 AM.png

Well lets wait and see how ole Hildabeast fares later on.....
If Biden said he was going to bring Trump before the Supreme Court -- would you have called him senile and dumb for not knowing the roles of government??

Because you folks sure love to overlook and ignore the dumb shit Trump has said on the daily....

trump has always been a national security risk. The DOJ would know if he tried to sell or share classified materials to adversaries.
/------/ Oh bullshyt-- They already inspected the documents.
The Justice Department inquiry is about documents that Trump removed from the White House as his term was ending in January 2021. Earlier this year, officials from the National Archives and Records Administration, known as NARA, recovered 15 boxes of presidential documents from Mar-a-Lago.
Trump's lawyers previously worked with NARA to voluntarily turn over some documents,

If Biden said he was going to bring Trump before the Supreme Court -- would you have called him senile and dumb for not knowing the roles of government??

Because you folks sure love to overlook and ignore the dumb shit Trump has said on the daily....
I find all this effort to get Trump a bit disingenuous, when you know congress is nothing if not a bunch of crooks.

Forum List

Back