The way Chelsea Clinton just justified the murder of unborn babies is SICK

"
Abortion has been an important economic stimulus ever since it was legalized by the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, Chelsea Clinton claimed at a “Rise Up for Roe” event on Saturday.

At the event promoting opposition to President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, the former First Daughter of President Bill Clinton credited legalized abortion for helping add trillions of dollars to the U.S economy because women who had abortions were more inclined to enter the labor force:

“Whether you fundamentally care about reproductive rights and access right, because these are not the same thing, if you care about social justice or economic justice, agency – you have to care about this.

“It is not a disconnected fact – to address this t-shirt of 1973 – that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. Right? \

You can't this stuff up.
I'm not sure why pointing to the positive economic impact of women free to work is "sick." The Right doesn't seem to see anything wrong with cutting millions off healthcare and foodstamps because it's too expensive. Maybe some people think that's kinda "sick," too.

You're as sick as she is. Abortion as an Economic Stimulus. Good lord
That's not what she said.

Prove it.

You don’t see anything wrong with comparing US increased economic success to killing a baby as sick?
"
Abortion has been an important economic stimulus ever since it was legalized by the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, Chelsea Clinton claimed at a “Rise Up for Roe” event on Saturday.

At the event promoting opposition to President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, the former First Daughter of President Bill Clinton credited legalized abortion for helping add trillions of dollars to the U.S economy because women who had abortions were more inclined to enter the labor force:

“Whether you fundamentally care about reproductive rights and access right, because these are not the same thing, if you care about social justice or economic justice, agency – you have to care about this.

“It is not a disconnected fact – to address this t-shirt of 1973 – that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. Right? \

You can't this stuff up.
I'm not sure why pointing to the positive economic impact of women free to work is "sick." The Right doesn't seem to see anything wrong with cutting millions off healthcare and foodstamps because it's too expensive. Maybe some people think that's kinda "sick," too.
Everytime I hear about a national disaster and the first thing they report is the billions in damage, I think "sick." But it's how we measure things.
And no, I don't see women's contribution to the work force as "sick." If they were home doing the unpaid work of raising babies, that wouldn't be "sick," either. Women do both at different times in their lives.
What is sick about it?
Thinking that killing people is somehow good for the economy. That's the sick part.

Think of all the women abortion has kept out of the workforce.

I'm not sure why pointing to the positive economic impact of women free to work is "sick."...

Women don’t belong in the work force. Without those women, we could further reduce the number of unemployed Men while increasing quality of life by returning women to their natural place - the home.

"

You can't this stuff up.

Prove it.
Try reading the OP.

None of you are attempting to answer my question. Why are you so insistent on bringing unwanted children into the world to unprepared or unable parents? Why do you want children to suffer?

"

You can't this stuff up.

Prove it.
Try reading the OP.

You're dismissed as stupid honey.

"bortion has been an important economic stimulus ever since it was legalized by the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, Chelsea Clinton claimed at a “Rise Up for Roe” event on Saturday."

I mean REALLY stupid.

None of you are attempting to answer my question. Why are you so insistent on bringing unwanted children into the world to unprepared or unable parents? Why do you want children to suffer?
She might've had some fun sometimes.

Those who advertise abortions should have been aborted themselves. The world would definitely feel better if Chelsea or her parents (or all above) have been aborted. (God, forgive me saying this).

Somehow I wonder if He doesn't feel the same way.

It’s the adults who we want to suffer. They made a mistake and now they have to suffer the consequences of that mistake t hopefully learn from it.

It’s the adults who we want to suffer. They made a mistake and now they have to suffer the consequences of that mistake t hopefully learn from it.
That's not how it works. And who are you to pass judgment on others for a "mistake?" Have you never made one?
I don't personally choose abortion, but it is not my place to make that choice for another, especially if that parent knows that she/he cannot raise this child and make a good life for the child.
I'm thinking of the child.

How dare a woman put herself before a developing fetus and try to make something of herself hu?

Millions of women in the United States have experienced rape.

As of 1998, an estimated 17.7 million American women had been victims of attempted or completed rape.5
Young women are especially at risk.

82% of all juvenile victims are female. 90% of adult rape victims are female.6
Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.3
Women ages 18-24 who are college students are 3 times more likely than women in general to experience sexual violence. Females of the same age who are not enrolled in college are 4 times more likely.

Domestic Abuse:

https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence_and_physical_abuse_ncadv.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence_and_psychological_abuse_ncadv.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence_and_economic_abuse_ncadv.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/sexual_assault_dv.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence2.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence_and_stalking_ncadv.pdf

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 66 percent of legal abortions occur within the first eight weeks of gestation, and 92 percent are performed within the first 13 weeks. Only 1.2 percent occur at or after 21 weeks (CDC, 2013).

Feb 3, 2014In 2014, 652,639 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2014 was 12.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years, and the abortion ratio was 186 abortions per 1,000 live births.Nov 16, 2017

A glass ceiling is a metaphor used to represent an invisible barrier that keeps a given demographic (typically applied to minorities) from rising beyond a certain level in a hierarchy. The metaphor was first coined by feminists in reference to barriers in the careers of high-achieving women.

According to the CDC, at least 2 million people in the U.S. become infected with bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics, and at least 23,000 people die each year as a direct result of those infections. Many more people die from other conditions that were complicated by an antibiotic-resistant infection.Sep 19, 2013

When will pro-life people wake up and live in the real world?

How dare a woman put herself before a developing fetus and try to make something of herself hu?

Millions of women in the United States have experienced rape.

As of 1998, an estimated 17.7 million American women had been victims of attempted or completed rape.5
Young women are especially at risk.

82% of all juvenile victims are female. 90% of adult rape victims are female.6
Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.3
Women ages 18-24 who are college students are 3 times more likely than women in general to experience sexual violence. Females of the same age who are not enrolled in college are 4 times more likely.

Domestic Abuse:

https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence_and_physical_abuse_ncadv.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence_and_psychological_abuse_ncadv.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence_and_economic_abuse_ncadv.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/sexual_assault_dv.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence2.pdf
https://www.speakcdn.com/assets/2497/domestic_violence_and_stalking_ncadv.pdf

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 66 percent of legal abortions occur within the first eight weeks of gestation, and 92 percent are performed within the first 13 weeks. Only 1.2 percent occur at or after 21 weeks (CDC, 2013).

Feb 3, 2014In 2014, 652,639 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2014 was 12.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years, and the abortion ratio was 186 abortions per 1,000 live births.Nov 16, 2017

A glass ceiling is a metaphor used to represent an invisible barrier that keeps a given demographic (typically applied to minorities) from rising beyond a certain level in a hierarchy. The metaphor was first coined by feminists in reference to barriers in the careers of high-achieving women.

According to the CDC, at least 2 million people in the U.S. become infected with bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics, and at least 23,000 people die each year as a direct result of those infections. Many more people die from other conditions that were complicated by an antibiotic-resistant infection.Sep 19, 2013

When will pro-life people wake up and live in the real world?
Check out abortion rates by race. Eugenics is the name of the game, and it's working perfectly.

This has NOTHING to with OP, it's about Chelsea trying to equate abortion with economic stimulus. As I have shown you.

Why do liberals hate innocent children so much?

You got it twisted. Liberals don't want children bought into a world where a mother is unprepared and they're raised in poverty or worse sent to the system where they may or may not get a good home.

Conservatives don't give a shit about children. They are constantly cutting social programs that help children, against universal healthcare so these children can stay healthy and against public and affordable university that would give these children a chance a decent career and life.

Conservatives obsessions to saving fetuses stems from controlling women's bodies. If men could get pregnant abortion wouldn't be even a discussion. It would be easily and widely available everywhere.

"

You can't this stuff up.

So it’s better for the economy to kill babies of Americans, yet these same globalist pigs turn around and tell us we need to import third world trash for jobs.

Why do liberals hate innocent children so much?

You got it twisted. Liberals don't want children bought into a world where a mother is unprepared and they're raised in poverty or worse sent to the system where they may or may not get a good home.

Conservatives don't give a shit about children. They are constantly cutting social programs that help children, against universal healthcare so these children can stay healthy and against public and affordable university that would give these children a chance a decent career and life.

Conservatives obsessions to saving fetuses stems from controlling women's bodies. If men could get pregnant abortion wouldn't be even a discussion. It would be easily and widely available everywhere.

Have you ever met anyone that said they grew up so poor they wish they were just dead instead?

I think it’s safe to say poor kids would rather be alive than to have been savagely murdered before they were even born.

You are one sick individual.

That's not how it works. And who are you to pass judgment on others for a "mistake?" Have you never made one?
I don't personally choose abortion, but it is not my place to make that choice for another, especially if that parent knows that she/he cannot raise this child and make a good life for the child.
I'm thinking of the child.

I’ve made many mistakes, and had to deal with the consequences of those mistakes. These women want to put everything on Red and when the Roulette Wheel lands on Black, change their mind at the last moment. That’s not how things are supposed to work.

There are options after the child is born. They should require sterilization. However. SH

"

You can't this stuff up.
How is it murder?

Forum List

Back