The Way You Live Is Deplorable, Says Chuck Grassley

Buckle down, work harder, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and you can be a millionaire
Used to call it The American Dream

Now.......wages have been stagnant for 40 years while our wealthy have been slicing off bigger and bigger slices of the pie

That's what makes it so laughable to hear GOP'ers claim that these corporate tax cuts are going to show up in higher workers' wages.

If you liberals really cared about Americas poor, why would you want to have millions of illegal Hispanics here?
I'm not a liberal. I am a conservative. If you think Trump and the GOP are enacting a conservative tax plan, you are seriously retarded.

They are enacting an oligarchical tax plan.

A large contingent of modern American conservatism is in fact oligarchical, in many ways.
And an even larger contingent of the new democrat party is radical violent fascists.

Buckle down, work harder, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and you can be a millionaire

Now.......wages have been stagnant for 40 years while our wealthy have been slicing off bigger and bigger slices of the pie

That's what makes it so laughable to hear GOP'ers claim that these corporate tax cuts are going to show up in higher workers' wages.
Link?

If you liberals really cared about Americas poor, why would you want to have millions of illegal Hispanics here?
I'm not a liberal. I am a conservative. If you think Trump and the GOP are enacting a conservative tax plan, you are seriously retarded.

A large contingent of modern American conservatism is in fact oligarchical, in many ways.
And an even larger contingent of the new democrat party is radical violent fascists.

And what percentage of Democrats engage in violent fascism?

Post some evidence with your answer.

You made a lot of bad choices, if you're poor in America
Like voting for Trump in the Republican primary.
I think most Trumpbots were lower earners before they voted for Trump, but there could be common denominator.

Trump's hilariously hysterically absurd claim about the tax bill's effect on the average American's wages:

Trump's Dubious $4,000 Claim - FactCheck.org
Link to proof president Trump said that?

Link?

Post 25 learn to read.

Heh.

It's amazing the tards' brains don't explode from cognitive dissonance. In one breath they complain about the elitist Republican Establishment. In the next breath, they are defending the elitist who just bitch slapped them for going to the movies.

These are the most submissive slaves I have ever seen.

Senator Chuck Grassley says you don't have six million dollars because you spend all your money on booze, women, and movies.

No, really. I am not kidding.

His exact words: "I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing, as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

Rich people need a tax break, and the rest of you need to stop going to the goddam movies.

You'd be a multi-Millionaire if you weren't a drunken moviegoer.

Grassley blasts working class for spending on booze, women, and movies

........and THEN, morons like Grassley insists on having the title of "honorable" placed before his sorry name in congress.

And what percentage of Democrats engage in violent fascism?

Post some evidence with your answer.
And what percentage of conservatives is oligarchical?

You made the claim first, you post some evidence.

I think most Trumpbots were lower earners before they voted for Trump, but there could be common denominator.

Trump's hilariously hysterically absurd claim about the tax bill's effect on the average American's wages:

The link is in the link. Quit being an immature pest.

From the White House: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/documents/Tax Reform and Wages.pdf

Reducing the statutory federal corporate tax rate from 35 to 20 percent would, the analysis below suggests, increase average household income in the United States by, very conservatively, $4,000 annually.

That $4,000 bullshit promise sounds just like Obama's promise you'd save $2,500 on your health insurance.

From the White House: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/documents/Tax Reform and Wages.pdf

Reducing the statutory federal corporate tax rate from 35 to 20 percent would, the analysis below suggests, increase average household income in the United States by, very conservatively, $4,000 annually.
That doesn't say president Trump made that claim.

That doesn't say president Trump made that claim.
You tards give Trump credit for the stock market, but now you are trying to NOT credit him for something which COMES DIRECTLY FROM HIS WHITE HOUSE?!?!

Wow.

Just...wow.

The sun rose today. All hail Trump!

The White House releases a claim you'll gain $4,000. That's not from Trump!

Man, does their tard go deep, or what?

This is who's causing the poor problem

wpc10-fig3.jpg

Forum List

Back