🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weaponization Of January 6

HIs right to a speedy trial was violated. The feds admitted that, but despite THEIR violation of the law, teh man was still convicted.

Consider that. The prosecutors can violate your rights, hold you without trial, and ADMIT that they did that, and you still go to jail.

That is not me being partisan. That is me speaking out for Human Rights.

That the abused man just wants to get out from under the bullseye of the government and has not filed any suit, does not change that.

You are on the side of abusive, tyrannical government. As long as the violation of rights, is against your political enemies.

This man is an excellent example for discussion purposes. It is worth noting that his assault charge is, or at least was, the most serious charge made. And still they "forgot" him...

Sure they did.

Great, post the duration of "speedy trial"...

Great, post the duration of "speedy trial"...

Sure.

"The Act establishes time limits for completing the various stages of federal criminal prosecution. The information or indictment must be filed within 30 days from the date of arrest or service of the summons.[2]"

Denney's 6 th Amendment RIght was violated. All charges related to 1/6 should have been dismissed with prejudice.

And I don't buy the incompetence defense. THey held him without trial to terrorize him into pleading guilty.

Your hyper-partisan presumptuous notwithstanding, the Trump goon pleaded guilty to assaulting police, and has, apparently, filed no suit concerning his treatment while in custody. That appears to be the objective reality.

If you need to manufacture martyrs, you might seek more suitable candidates.

With enough Democrat threats to one's future and family, I'm sure you can get fake admissions.

I notice you didn't respond to proof that only Republicans are subject to indictments and punishments.

So you don't mind being a Nazi????
Ideology or cowardice?????

1649947260211.png

When did you begin hating America????

Correll said:
... You are on the side of abusive, tyrannical government. As long as the violation of rights, is against your political enemies.
Your lashing out in such an hysterical, accusatory manner is unfortunate.

HIs right to a speedy trial was violated. The feds admitted that, but despite THEIR violation of the law, teh man was still convicted.

Consider that. The prosecutors can violate your rights, hold you without trial, and ADMIT that they did that, and you still go to jail.

That is not me being partisan. That is me speaking out for Human Rights.

That the abused man just wants to get out from under the bullseye of the government and has not filed any suit, does not change that.

This man is an excellent example for discussion purposes. It is worth noting that his assault charge is, or at least was, the most serious charge made. And still they "forgot" him...

Sure they did.
Surely, whether bringing charges against the authorities is the prerogative of the Trump goon who pleaded guilty to the crimes for which he stood accused.

Given that he would be far better acquainted with the matter than are you, I think that his decision whether a suit is merited is superior to yours. If you deem yourself more cognizant than he in the matter, so be it.

Your lashing out in such an hysterical, accusatory manner is unfortunate.

Surely, whether bringing charges against the authorities is the prerogative of the Trump goon who pleaded guilty to the crimes for which he stood accused.

Given that he would be far better acquainted with the matter than are you, I think that his decision whether a suit is merited is superior to yours. If you deem yourself more cognizant than he in the matter, so be it.

The authorities admitted that they failed to file the charges in teh time frame specified by law (law written to give clear time frames to NOT violate the rights of the accused).

This is not me "lashing out" in an "hysterical manner".

This is me pointing out a clear, and ADMITTED violation of an American's civil rights, and you ignoring the violation of the rights and supporting the outcome of the man still being convicted.

The authorities admitted that they failed to file the charges in teh time frame specified by law (law written to give clear time frames to NOT violate the rights of the accused).

This is not me "lashing out" in an "hysterical manner".

This is me pointing out a clear, and ADMITTED violation of an American's civil rights, and you ignoring the violation of the rights and supporting the outcome of the man still being convicted.
If you feel you must arrogate the right of the confessed Trump goon to assess whether a charge against law enforcement has merit, that is what you will do, apparently.

If you feel you must arrogate the right of the confessed Trump goon to assess whether a charge against law enforcement has merit, that is what you will do, apparently.

He has the right to represent his interests in court as he sees fit.

That in no way conflicts with our right to discuss the behavior of the federal prosecutors, the judge, and the law (and Constitutional Right) they clearly violated.

The "Objective Reality" is that the Federal Government, by their own rules and own admission, held a man without trial, violating his constitutional rights.

Sure.

"The Act establishes time limits for completing the various stages of federal criminal prosecution. The information or indictment must be filed within 30 days from the date of arrest or service of the summons.[2]"

Denney's 6 th Amendment RIght was violated. All charges related to 1/6 should have been dismissed with prejudice.

And I don't buy the incompetence defense. THey held him without trial to terrorize him into pleading guilty.

Thanks. I see that he chose to plead guilty to avoid other charges from being tacked on.

He has the right to represent his interests in court as he sees fit.

That in no way conflicts with our right to discuss the behavior of the federal prosecutors, the judge, and the law (and Constitutional Right) they clearly violated.

The "Objective Reality" is that the Federal Government, by their own rules and own admission, held a man without trial, violating his constitutional rights.
There have, indeed, been outrageous miscarriages of justice, some wrongfully convicted spending years in prison. Such reports by credible media sources abound if and when any win release through legal appeals.

If you deem one judge's personal opinion as proof of anyone's constitutional rights having been violated and an admission by the federal government, it is not.

The confessed Trump goon, an alleged victim, has the opportunity to file suit and present his case, and I would encourage him to do so if he can make a credible case.

Thanks. I see that he chose to plead guilty to avoid other charges from being tacked on.

Yep. Faced with a clear violation of his rights, ie being held imprisoned without charges for THREE months, the best legal advice was to do a guilty plea to avoid them adding additional charges...

1. Do you think this was a fluke or represents the standard operating procedure for the fed prosecutors in the 1/6 cases?

2. Do you think that it is good that fed prosecutors can violate the rights of defendants and face ZERO accountability?

You are delusional Moon Bat.

A four hour protest against the Democrat filth stealing the election from the American people was not anywhere close to an "attempted takeover of the government". If we Americans wanted to take over the government we would have shown up in DC with guns and the street would be running with the blood of tyrants. It wouldn't have been showing up with cell phones to do selfies in Pelosi's office.

The destruction of this country was the six months of BLM/ANTFIA looting, murdering, rioting and destroying in 200 American cities including DC. This destruction supported by the Democrat assholes kissing the ass of the goddamn rioting Negroes.

You asshole Moon Bats know you stole the election just as much as we Americans know it. The Biden administration was using the force of the Federal government to run down American Patriots and throw them in jail for having the audacity to spend a few hours protesting their thievery. It is despicable.
Wow You are q anon brilliant. What a hoot!

Yep. Faced with a clear violation of his rights, ie being held imprisoned without charges for THREE months, the best legal advice was to do a guilty plea to avoid them adding additional charges...

1. Do you think this was a fluke or represents the standard operating procedure for the fed prosecutors in the 1/6 cases?

2. Do you think that it is good that fed prosecutors can violate the rights of defendants and face ZERO accountability?

I'm not aware of any others facing that.

They could have been accountable. He had the opportunity to file for dismissal which would have held the prosecution accountable for him evading charges. He chose not to do that.

There have, indeed, been outrageous miscarriages of justice, some wrongfully convicted spending years in prison. Such reports by credible media sources abound if and when any win release through legal appeals.

If you deem one judge's personal opinion as proof of anyone's constitutional rights having been violated and an admission by the federal government, it is not.

The confessed Trump goon, an alleged victim, has the opportunity to file suit and present his case, and I would encourage him to do so if he can make a credible case.

I "deem" the clear violation of the formal, written standards for the 6th Amendments, to be "proof" that this guy's rights were violated.

They faced ZERO accountability for this.

And you support this.

The lesson to be learned here is, that as a fed prosecutor, is you violate the rights of right leaning defendants the cost will be, some stern words from the judge.

And you can still convict your victim.

I'd rather believe an actual video than your twisted opinion.
That's funny, the video shows that some of the police were in on the attempt to overthrow the government and our democracy , they are traitors like everyone else who beat their way into the capital so they could shit and piss on the floors. They all should have been shot trying to bring down our government. I believe that anyone who supports this attempt to bring down our government should be charged and shot if they resist at all. So I'll keep on reminding you traitors out there by saying "bang bang" to point out your day will come. You will get what you deserve.

I'm not aware of any others facing that.

They could have been accountable. He had the opportunity to file for dismissal which would have held the prosecution accountable for him evading charges. He chose not to do that.

They SHOULD have been held accountable. They violated his rights. Do you agree?

Yes. I have never questioned the verdict in the case you evoked as an attempt at diversion. Juries are not infallible, obviously, but make their decisions based upon the evidence with which they are presented. The relative competence of the defense attorneys and prosecution can be determinative.
Okay. I'll accept that.

Denney was arrested Dec. 13 on a criminal complaint charging that he grappled with police at the Capitol, swung a metal pole at an officer and threw projectiles at a line of police.

Rather than the hyper-partisan raving with nothing of substance to support your victim card, please document cases of law enforcement authorities being prosecuted and convicted of the abuses alleged in anti-American crackpot media. Just one or two shall suffice.

The Trump goon you name pleaded guilty to assault on Capitol police on January 6, 2021, and has filed no charges against law enforcement authorities as best as I can determine.
What?! No charges of insurrection?

I "deem" the clear violation of the formal, written standards for the 6th Amendments, to be "proof" that this guy's rights were violated.

They faced ZERO accountability for this.

And you support this.

The lesson to be learned here is, that as a fed prosecutor, is you violate the rights of right leaning defendants the cost will be, some stern words from the judge.

And you can still convict your victim.
It may be efficient for the 700+ Trump goons who were identified, apprehended, and prosecuted to coordinate any charges regarding their treatment while awaiting trial.

That's funny, the video shows that some of the police were in on the attempt to overthrow the government and our democracy , they are traitors like everyone else who beat their way into the capital so they could shit and piss on the floors. They all should have been shot trying to bring down our government. I believe that anyone who supports this attempt to bring down our government should be charged and shot if they resist at all. So I'll keep on reminding you traitors out there by saying "bang bang" to point out your day will come. You will get what you deserve.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back