🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weaponization Of The Weak-Minded

That's because they are out of ideas.

They threw all of their principles out the window a long time ago and no longer know what it is they stand for.

All they can do now is go on the attack to prevent the rubes from realizing they are morally, philosophically, and politically bankrupt.
Operation Russian Collusion, Putin Licker 5000.
Tell us how smart you were when you pounded the pulpit like Kruschev selling that lie?
Also, did you take the Trump Shot to save you from The Obama Fauci Bioweapon?
Were you dropped on the head as a child?
Do you know what a woman is?

I can’t get behind all the conspiracy theory nonsense on the right these day. Trump turned GOP into a bunch whiny conspiracy theorists.

There’s no longer a focus on issues, it’s nonstop conspiracy theories and victimization nonsense
Praise the good Lord! There is hope for the rescue of conservatism! But there still is 74 million people to go! :(

That's because they are out of ideas.

They threw all of their principles out the window a long time ago and no longer know what it is they stand for.

All they can do now is go on the attack to prevent the rubes from realizing they are morally, philosophically, and politically bankrupt.
There’s no party in America that focuses on issues and has principles to stand on.

There is an expression which is especially salient in today's political environment: "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

A few days ago, a mentally imbalanced man, David DePape, broke into Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home with the intention of kidnapping her and torturing her, including breaking her kneecaps with a hammer.

The deranged fool was too stupid to check the Congressional calendar to see whether or not she was in DC!

It has become obvious from his social media posts that DePape was inspired to attack Pelosi by the non-stop vitriol by the right wing fake news propagandists against Pelosi. It didn't help that people like Marjorie Taylor Greene, while trying to make a name for herself, called for the execution of Nancy Pelosi.

So after the attack, it became a matter of urgency for those same right wing propagandists to deflect blame away from themselves, and the one thing these liars excel at is gaslighting their followers.

Thus was immediately born the false claim that DePape broke into the Pelosi home in his underwear.

This was completely false. A lie manufactured in thin air. Gaslighting 101.

But the fake news media didn't stop there.

They decided they needed even more deflection from their culpability and decided to manufacture an even bigger lie and claim DePape and Pelosi were gay lovers, and that this fight was a "lover's quarrel".

Again, a lie manufactured in thin air.

Of course, to protect themselves from lawsuits, they surrounded these lies with "maybes" and "perhaps" and "it is possibles". But they knew full well their credulous followers would swallow those lies whole and instantly began parroting them as FACT far and wide.

But the propagandists did not stop there. Oh hell no. They need maximum gaslightage to deflect from the obvious sources of DePape's terrorist act.

So they decided to make DePape a gay prostitute hired by Pelosi.

Again, pure manufactured bullshit. Incredible, no?

And the rubes instantly took it as truth and are working double overtime to deflect, deflect, and deflect, all at the bidding of the liars who lie to them.

Of course, the actual facts will all come out in court. But by then, the rube herd will have been thoroughly gaslighted and will refuse to follow the trial. Again, at the behest of those who weaponized DePape to commit his terroristic act.

And thus the foundation of the next terrorist act has been laid.

The right wing outrage machine must be held accountable. Their lies can no longer be tolerated.

jan-6-6.jpg

The weaponization of the weak-minded.
Trump fans are more stupid than the Tea Party!

Trump fans are more stupid than the Tea Party!
Yeah. I get very depressed whenever I think about it.

I have waited for a very long time for the GOP to turn itself around. I am now at the point where I no longer believe it is possible.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

So I will wander in the Independent wasteland for the rest of my life, I guess.

Independents now make up almost as many people as Democrats and Republicans combined.

Which is precisely why I stopped voting at the federal level in 2006.
The GOP used to stand for righteousness. Now republicans tell more lies than democrats. And as a conservative I’m ashamed to say it, our politicians are dumber and less qualified. Yeah AOC is dumb, not as dumb as MTG. Biden is old and says a lot of stupid things, but intellectually can run laps around Trump. The Democrats have become the lesser of two evils. How the hell did that happen?

I have waited for a very long time for the GOP to turn itself around. I am now at the point where I no longer believe it is possible.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

Independents now make up almost as many people as Democrats and Republicans combined.
What ever happened to the William F Buckley fiscal conservatives?

The GOP used to stand for righteousness. Now republicans tell more lies than democrats. And as a conservative I’m ashamed to say it, our politicians are dumber and less qualified. Yeah AOC is dumb, not as dumb as MTG. Biden is old and says a lot of stupid things, but intellectually can run laps around Trump. The Democrats have become the lesser of two evils. How the hell did that happen?
I have spent a lot of time trying to figure that out.

But I won't vote Democrat. When you vote for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for EVIL.

When you vote for someone, the message they hear is that they are doing a great job.

I absolutely refuse to communicate that message to either of the two evils.

My vote has to be EARNED.

What ever happened to the William F Buckley fiscal conservatives?
Exactly. I doubt the vast majority of people who call themselves "conservatives" these days even know who Buckley is.

I imagine he is spinning in his grave at warp speed these days.

Exactly. I doubt the vast majority of people who call themselves "conservatives" these days even know who Buckley is.

I imagine he is spinning in his grave at warp speed these days.
As much as I disagreed with his policies, I miss John McCain! I didn't like GW, unless it was to have a beer with the guy, but his father was the last of the great Presidential statesman.

If the states would change their winner takes all policies on Electors and changed it back to electors given proportionately to their citizen's vote, with so many Independents today, there could be a shot at the presidency, perhaps?

Hmmmm, let me think about that some more....

It could be, with a meaningful third party candidate....not one candidate could get to the 270 electors or a majority of electors, to win via the electoral college....

And then Congress would pick, I believe? And I sure as hell would not want that to happen.... :dunno:

"Independents"=Undercover Communists. Their purpose? to ensure permanent far Left Democrat Party entrenchment. Good to know people like you work for the Democrat party.

"Independents"=Undercover Communists. Their purpose? to ensure permanent far Left Democrat Party entrenchment. Good to know people like you work for the Democrat party.
We also like to eat live babies, throw puppies into rush hour traffic, and give out free heroin samples at nursery schools.

Forum List

Back