The Weaponization Of The Weak-Minded

The Police said there was!!!
No, they did not.

You are seeing things which are not there. All they said was someone opened the door. They did not identify who.

They did not say there was a third person there.

Excuse me, retard.
The story changes by the hour.
This is exactly why I don't follow the 24 hour "news" outlets.

In the complete absence of facts, they still have to fill that 24 hours of air time.

So they bloviate. They make shit up. They "speculate" and circle jerk each other. They craft fairy tales in the minds of their idiot viewers.

This report just came in about the Titanic:

Titanic-5.jpg

Was the police chief lying about the Third Person opening the door???
He never said there was a third person, retard.

You fantasized that.

Just like your lying media outlets created a homoerotic fantasy about an old man and a gay prostitute.

The protests/marches were daytime, all day, fairly if not completely peaceful, the rioters showed up at dusk and nighttime. Didn't you see that...?

However you try to justify the 'summer of love', you lunatics lost the high moral ground with your Trump hate and bloodlust!

And still do!!!

I can’t get behind all the conspiracy theory nonsense on the right these day. Trump turned GOP into a bunch whiny conspiracy theorists.

There’s no longer a focus on issues, it’s nonstop conspiracy theories and victimization nonsense

And it all originated from the Dimm's hate for Trump.

True story.

But the propagandists did not stop there. Oh hell no. They need maximum gaslightage to deflect from the obvious sources of DePape's terrorist act.
Even Don's halfwit offspring got involved. He decided to make a joke, like many right wingers did, of the fact that an 82 year old man had his skull fractured with a hammer by a lunatic. Attempted murder didn't become a punchline for Repubs until the subject of more criminal investigations than I can keep track of came on the scene and normalized politically motivated violence.

Even Don's halfwit offspring got involved. He decided to make a joke, like many right wingers did, of the fact that an 82 year old man had his skull fractured with a hammer by a lunatic. Attempted murder didn't become a punchline for Repubs until the subject of more criminal investigations than I can keep track of came on the scene and normalized politically motivated violence.

Dimm's normalized political violence.

SUMMER OF LOVE, HATER!!

Forum List

Back