🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weaponization Of The Weak-Minded

The mainstream media is biased against gaslighting. And the right wing is nearly incapable of telling the truth.
Turning this terrorist attack on Pelosi into a lover's quarrel between Paul Pelosi and a gay prostitute is just one of many such examples. Since the rubes don't follow the mainstream media, they fell for that hoax.
So go right ahead and call the TRUTH bias against "conservatives". I would expect no less from you.
You would not know a "proven FACT" if it kicked you in the balls, especially since you have been well trained to avoid mainstream media and instead fall for the liars who lie to you.
Well written bullshit.
1. I notice you didn't refute the FACT that the MSM is biased against conservatives.
2. The RW outlet FNC is the least biased.
3. The Pelosi perp has both LW & RW views. Not a "Republican".
4. One report said that there was another person in the house. Not a gay prostitute...
about 1:40 they say a 3rd person let the police into the house, So who was it?

5. You obviously drink the MSM and DNC KoolAde.

Wow! You BEG to be lied to!

No wonder Fox News, et al., are so successful.

Is that your final answer?

maxresdefault.jpg

Just how the SFPD got inside is a question Chris Wray and Garland do not want to answer.

Their options

Paul put the hammer down, slapped depape, went over and opened the door, and then depape gave Paul the hammer back before violently repossessing it

Voyager beamed a security guard inside to open the door anonymously

The SFPD were already inside as they have been for 400 prior Paul gay cokewhore sessions...

Paul called 911 and said that. Seems pretty normal right, I mean when some intruder magically breaks into your home
Show me the 911 transcript.

It wasn't Pelosi who said that. It was the 911 dispatcher.

Why don't you tards wait for the FACTS instead of guzzling the piss your propagandists are feeding you?

Why don't you tards wait for the FACTS instead of guzzling the piss your propagandists are feeding you?

Spazzing like a gay coke whore you are.....

And probably ARE

Because the facts change by the hour.

We'll get there....how's this for starters, the Third Person in the house

"In an evening update, San Francisco Police Chief William Scott provided more details on the sequence of events in the attack on the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Scott said when officers arrived at the home they knocked on the front door and “the door was opened by someone inside,” though he didn’t clarify who that person was.

Officers then stood at the threshold and watched as Pelosi and another man struggled over control of a hammer. They shouted for both men to drop the weapon, but the intruder wrestled the weapon away and hit Pelosi in the head with it at least once, Scott said.

At that point, the officers ran in and tackled the man."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-attack

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

"He states there is a male in the home and that he is going to wait for his wife. He stated that he doesn't know who the male is but that his name is David and that he is a friend. He sounded somewhat confused."

Paul Pelosi's Secret 911 Call Saved His Life During Hammer Attack

We'll get there....how's this for starters, the Third Person in the house

"In an evening update, San Francisco Police Chief William Scott provided more details on the sequence of events in the attack on the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Scott said when officers arrived at the home they knocked on the front door and “the door was opened by someone inside,” though he didn’t clarify who that person was.

Officers then stood at the threshold and watched as Pelosi and another man struggled over control of a hammer. They shouted for both men to drop the weapon, but the intruder wrestled the weapon away and hit Pelosi in the head with it at least once, Scott said.

At that point, the officers ran in and tackled the man."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-attack
"...he didn't clarify who that person was."

That does not mean a third person opened the door. Paul Pelosi probably did.

"...he didn't clarify who that person was."

That does not mean a third person opened the door. Paul Pelosi probably did.

LOL! Someone opened the door, the officers then witnessed the 2 lovers grappling over the hammer

From your link:

Paul reportedly kept his cool and spoke in code so he wouldn't aggravate Depape.

The 911 operator was smart enough to read between the lines.

So Paul identified David as "a friend" right?

Forum List

Back