The wedding of Lindsay Boehner!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
The wedding of Lindsay Boehner and Dominic Lakhan went amazingly well. Noticeably absent were high profile repubicans like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Bill O'rielly! I was rather disappointed that Michele Obama or Oprah did not make it either. This event, after all, provided some insight as to where John Boehner stands on race. Obviously he is NOT a social conservative nor is he a racist like so many of his fellow Republicans are/
BTW, the bride wore white...
:link:
The moment proud father John Boehner watched his daughter say 'I Do' to her dreadlocked Jamaican-born love | Mail Online

The wedding of Lindsay Boehner and Dominic Lakhan went amazingly well.

I can't tell if you are serious or if my sarcasm meter is broken.

I am serious! I think this singular event is an important milestone that may have a positive impact on the future of the Republican party as long as John Boehner is Speaker of the House!
Consider the diverse elements that brought victory for Obama and you can see why this wedding fits right in with the new status quo! Open mindedness and tolerance are in vogue and that wedding epitomizes the evolutionary spirit of Americanism!

The wedding of Lindsay Boehner and Dominic Lakhan went amazingly well.

I can't tell if you are serious or if my sarcasm meter is broken.

I am serious! I think this singular event is an important milestone that may have a positive impact on the future of the Republican party as long as John Boehner is Speaker of the House!
Consider the diverse elements that brought victory for Obama and you can see why this wedding fits right in with the new status quo! Open mindedness and tolerance are in vogue and that wedding epitomizes the evolutionary spirit of Americanism!

OK-then why the reference to the bride wearing white?
You must admit the bride looked gorgeous in her gown!
I can't find anything regarding her wedding gown color.
I did like the groom's appearance...with his Rasta dreadlocks perfectly quaffed for the ceremony.

The wedding of Lindsay Boehner and Dominic Lakhan went amazingly well. Noticeably absent were high profile repubicans like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Bill O'rielly! I was rather disappointed that Michele Obama or Oprah did not make it either. This event, after all, provided some insight as to where John Boehner stands on race. Obviously he is NOT a social conservative nor is he a racist like so many of his fellow Republicans are/
The moment proud father John Boehner watched his daughter say 'I Do' to her dreadlocked Jamaican-born love | Mail Online

Funny how none of those Conservative blowhards have even mentioned this........I wonder why?

Funny how none of those Conservative blowhards have even mentioned this........I wonder why?

Maybe because it's not important?

Maybe because it's not important?

Yeah right. Im sure that's why:cool:

Well, I'm not a "Conservative blowhard" by any stretch of the imagination so I guess I was speaking only for myself... I can say for sure that one... I had know idea Boehner even had a daughter... two... I had know idea she was getting married... and three... even after being made aware of these facts, I couldn't care less and do not find it important...

Maybe they weren't invited?
Sixty other people were. A wedding is personal not political.
Unless Pols 'want something'.

Maybe they weren't invited?
Sixty other people were. A wedding is personal not political.
Unless Pols 'want something'.

I bet they all soon start calling for him to step down. Mark this post.

Why would they call for him to step down?

They will think of something. These guys are closet racist. Actually in the case of Rush and Hannity they basically say how they feel. Its not that they don't have Black friends or they are in the Klan but if they had their way no Blacks would be in charge in places other than BET or the NAACP. I listen to how they speak about any incident involving someone Black. They have NEVER felt empathy for any Black victim. Case in point, TM. They never see racism no matter what. "Never been a Black _. Well, none of them are THE MOST QUALIFIED". They always find a reason. To them the glass ceiling should exist.

It's not like liberals accept blacks that wander off the liberal plantation. It's not enough to be black to be a democrat, the person has to tote the bale of liberal ideology and pole the barge of liberal propaganda.

MeBelle60 said:

Don't you know? If a bride wears white, she is a virgin. Rumor has it that she and Dominic shacked up for a while but apparently that was a platonic arrangement if the dress is any indication.

MeBelle60 said:
I did like the groom's appearance...with his Rasta dreadlocks perfectly quaffed for the ceremony.

I do admit it. She did look gorgeous in that gown. I think she and Dominic make a striking couple. But more importantly, her family was behind her all the way. What I cannot understand is why the Republicans are not all over this event. This is their chance to gain points with America's voting majority and they are blowing it by their silence.

PS:If you are looking for reference to her gown color look at the pictures in the link I provided.

MeBelle60 said:

Don't you know? If a bride wears white, she is a virgin. Rumor has it that she and Dominic shacked up for a while but apparently that was a platonic arrangement if the dress is any indication.

MeBelle60 said:

I do admit it. She did look gorgeous in that gown. I think she and Dominic make a striking couple. But more importantly, her family was behind her all the way. What I cannot understand is why the Republicans are not all over this event. This is their chance to gain points with America's voting majority and they are blowing it by their silence.

PS:If you are looking for reference to her gown color look at the pictures in the link I provided.

perhaps it's b/c you and zarius are pathological liars

Are democrats still thowing fits over this wedding?

Leave these people alone already. It has nothing to do with you.

It's not like liberals accept blacks that wander off the liberal plantation. It's not enough to be black to be a democrat, the person has to tote the bale of liberal ideology and pole the barge of liberal propaganda.

Here we go with the detractions! This op is about Mr. and Mrs. Lakhan's wedding." Blacks wandering off liberal plantations" have nothing to do with that! What do you think of the wedding? Are you happy for the couple or not?

The left is so good at this. Republicans don't bother the families of high profile democrats but "Mail Online's" entertainment editor Sara Nathan took time from her busy schedule as entertainment editor to wallow in some political intrigue. Judging by the quality of the photos Mail Online must have gone to the Hussein administration to commandeer a satellite.

Here we go with the detractions! This op is about Mr. and Mrs. Lakhan's wedding." Blacks wandering off liberal plantations" have nothing to do with that! What do you think of the wedding? Are you happy for the couple or not?

the thread is really about you and those of your mindset using every contrived opportunity to call your political opponents, white people, racist

Last edited:

Forum List

Back