The white he try to con

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Go to Taco Bell each Monday evening, 40 times a year for years. They know me but tonight a trainer was there. My order was $5.30 and I had $10.29 so guy knows me and gives me $5 back, they are short one penny. BLM trainer babe jumps in and says no, $4.99 is the change; I don't want .99 change and it escalates. Me and cashier doing fine and don't need you butting in I say, it escalates. I then cancel the entire order and they have my original $10.29 and can't figure out how to give me it back. She thinks I am trying to con them by shorting them $1.01, it's really a penny but they can't do that math and can't figure how to give me the original amount back
It called ludicrous customer service, they just threw away $300 per year over a penny and one sassy "trainer"

Go to Taco Bell each Monday evening, 40 times a year for years. They know me but tonight a trainer was there. My order was $5.30 and I had $10.29 so guy knows me and gives me $5 back, they are short one penny. BLM trainer babe jumps in and says no, $4.99 is the change; I don't want .99 change and it escalates. Me and cashier doing fine and don't need you butting in I say, it escalates. I then cancel the entire order and they have my original $10.29 and can't figure out how to give me it back. She thinks I am trying to con them by shorting them $1.01, it's really a penny but they can't do that math and can't figure how to give me the original amount back
It called ludicrous customer service, they just threw away $300 per year over a penny and one sassy "trainer"

Interesting story. Tell me you just made it up.

This is a 'current event'?.............OR

.........are you that guy from Cleveland who facebooked the murder of a senior citizen?

Why not give them a ten a quarter and a nickel?

What I had on me was a 10 and 29 cents(quarter and 4 pennies)
The clerk was willing to put in the penny but the trainer would not allow him to put it in and would not allow the drawer to be a penny short. Like I said, he and I had it worked out but this power tripper had to butt into the situation

The clerk was willing to put in the penny but the trainer would not allow him to put it in and would not allow the drawer to be a penny shirt. Like I said, he and i had it worked out but this power tripper had to butt into the situation

You said you worked it out in the past. Why would you show up repeatedly a penny short?

The clerk was willing to put in the penny but the trainer would not allow him to put it in and would not allow the drawer to be a penny shirt. Like I said, he and i had it worked out but this power tripper had to butt into the situation

You said you worked it out in the past. Why would you show up repeatedly a penny short?
Did not say that and did not say usually show up a penny short. Brain dead assumption

Did not say that and did not say usually show up a penny short. Brain dead assumption

Than why the hell bring it up?
Take your fucking correct change and get on about your business.

While I personally am not too keen on Taco Bell (their meat makes me ill :() but I sympathize with the issue at hand. Stupid twats who think their being "right" is more important than the well being of the company they are representing are part of why CEO's make so much damn money heh

I boycotted the local McDonald's franchise for nearly 15 years because of one managers fuck up with me.

Jackass corporate suck up mindset at work here. They don't care abut regular customers or even customer service at all, or they wouldn't tie themselves up for 30 minutes over a f'in penny; it cost them way more than that in labor costs screwing around over it like the idiotic pricks they are. All of these stores now have little titled twats like this in 'management', they love them for some reason, probably because they're petty little sociopaths they can relate to.

The clerk was willing to put in the penny but the trainer would not allow him to put it in and would not allow the drawer to be a penny short. Like I said, he and I had it worked out but this power tripper had to butt into the situation

What's wrong with that??? That's the best way to get happy customers, and the trainer is being very unreasonable it seems.

Yea, shame on you. :lol:

Uhm, it's not corporate, first off it's a franchise, which means some low end wanker of a business owner. But even there, I guarantee you that they'd rather lose the fucking penny than a customer.

This twat here is the product of liberal "business" schools, who portray a heartless face upon businesses that isn't anywhere near the truth. These types have a superiority complex, usually masking a deep sense of worthlessness and malcontent with their lives - basically they get off on throwing their supposed weight around. They don't last long in the business frankly, as with most employees churned out by colleges today, they can't even handle something as "low end" as managing a fast food joint, as I've said before, there is no way these fuckups will every get anywhere with the training they've gotten, no way any business will trust them with their baby, nor their bottom line. These folks burn up faster than a supernova then spend the entire rest of their life thinking it's someone else's fault that they can't succeed. It's pathetic, but they never learn and so they damn themselves to an existence of misery that rather well suits their personal attitude.

Actually most franchises are themselves owned by corporations, not individual owners. Many of these corps own franchises in several different brands. Some own thousands of them.

Forum List

Back