The White House Condemned the Release of the Lockerbie bomber.

No conservative I know and no conservative I've heard has ever stated anything but the truth that this administration was just as against the release of the terrorist as we conservatives were, not Rush, Hannity, Boortz, or Levin.
One thing you can always be sure of, CON$ will always just tell more shameless lies after they are caught lying!

July 26, 2010
OBAMA: I think all of us here in the United States were surprised, disappointed, and angry about the release of the Lockerbie bomber, and my administration expressed very clearly our objections. Prior to the decision being made and subsequent to the decision being made.

RUSH: Well, that's just not true because the White House privately backed the release of the Lockerbie bomber. That's right.

Where did I lie?
And now the patented CON$ervative dumb act!! :rofl::lmao:

any time I see the words 'secret document obtained by...' in an article, without an actual copy of said document, I am skeptical.

Is it possible such a document existed or exists? Certainly.

Is it plausible? Yes.

Is it possible that Obama did not initially condemn the release of the bomber? I suppose.

However, in the absence of any clear proof otherwise, I'd really have to say that the stories about Obama pushing for the bombers release or arguing for compassionate release or whatever... are just that. stories.

Happy now Sallow?

I remember hearing about his release on the radio. They were talking about what a travesty of justice it was. Not once did I ever hear anyone claim that Obama wanted it to happen. I never ever heard anything like that until today when Sallow posted this drivel.

One thing you can always be sure of, CON$ will always just tell more shameless lies after they are caught lying!

July 26, 2010
OBAMA: I think all of us here in the United States were surprised, disappointed, and angry about the release of the Lockerbie bomber, and my administration expressed very clearly our objections. Prior to the decision being made and subsequent to the decision being made.

RUSH: Well, that's just not true because the White House privately backed the release of the Lockerbie bomber. That's right.

Where did I lie?
And now the patented CON$ervative dumb act!! :rofl::lmao:

So you have nothing. That's exactly what I thought.

any time I see the words 'secret document obtained by...' in an article, without an actual copy of said document, I am skeptical.

Is it plausible? Yes.

Is it possible that Obama did not initially condemn the release of the bomber? I suppose.

However, in the absence of any clear proof otherwise, I'd really have to say that the stories about Obama pushing for the bombers release or arguing for compassionate release or whatever... are just that. stories.

Happy now Sallow?

I remember hearing about his release on the radio. They were talking about what a travesty of justice it was. Not once did I ever hear anyone claim that Obama wanted it to happen. I never ever heard anything like that until today when Sallow posted this drivel.

If, as seems likely, the report originated with the Sunday Times, then there is likely to be some strong evidence to support it. The ST is not a gossip monger.

No conservative I know and no conservative I've heard has ever stated anything but the truth that this administration was just as against the release of the terrorist as we conservatives were, not Rush, Hannity, Boortz, or Levin.

July 26, 2010

Where did I lie?
Mark Levin
July 26, 2010

4413038.jpg

On Monday's Mark Levin Show: President Obama blatantly lied to the American people when he said he was surprised by the release of the Lockerbie bomber. The lie was concocted and then spread by the White House through the media, and yet we still don't hear anything about it. Mark discusses new comments from the Sherrod family, and Oliver Stone's comments on Israel and Hitler.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2il7tVrO-yQ]Mark Levin - Obama Lied About The Freeing Of The Lockerbie Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

The only thing certain is that obama said one thing for the American media and quite another to the Scots.

Just like he did when he lied about America defaulting on debt payments. One thing to the public and quite another to lenders.

"Wink wink, I'm just sayin' to the rubes out there."

July 26, 2010

Where did I lie?
Mark Levin
July 26, 2010

4413038.jpg

On Monday's Mark Levin Show: President Obama blatantly lied to the American people when he said he was surprised by the release of the Lockerbie bomber. The lie was concocted and then spread by the White House through the media, and yet we still don't hear anything about it. Mark discusses new comments from the Sherrod family, and Oliver Stone's comments on Israel and Hitler.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2il7tVrO-yQ]Mark Levin - Obama Lied About The Freeing Of The Lockerbie Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

1. Your link doesn't show that I lied. I never saw that article and I distinctly said "I never heard anyone say it".

2. I cannot view the video but the exerpt you posted says Obama lied about his not being surprised. That's completely different than the OP.

So yeah, no lies here.

Last edited:
The only thing certain is that obama said one thing for the American media and quite another to the Scots.

Just like he did when he lied about America defaulting on debt payments. One thing to the public and quite another to lenders.

"Wink wink, I'm just sayin' to the rubes out there."

Most of what Obama says is a lie so I wouldn't be surprised if that was a lie as well.

And here we go.

Instead doing the "man up" thing and admitting fault..we have the issue being re-litigated in this very thread.

Amazing.

Is it plausible? Yes.

Happy now Sallow?

:clap:

Simple enough.

Makes me laugh when people 'prove' their crap by linking to multiple 'sources' in the media. Really, it does. The media source 'stories' from each other. Can anyone figure out from that information why it is funny to link to a variety of sources to prove how legitimate the 'facts' are?

Truth is, no one knows what the WH said in private. But, if it pisses off drooling fools like Shallow, hell, that's good enough for me.

It's hard to laugh with a dick in your mouth..but I suppose it's possible, NaziGirl.

Anyway..you've failed on multiple fronts here. One..you immediately attacked the OP and you were completely wrong.

Two you went on to say that if Bush had done something similar, he would be lynched, yet I showed that he made deals with Gaddafi. And you couldn't come up with anything but insults. It's cool..but stop pretending to be some kind of intellectual. You're not. You're only slightly more intelligent then Teapartysamurai and I give you the slightly because you don't populate you posts with a million smileys.

It's actually kinda fun to spar with ya..because you always wind up the biggest loser.

(Tricky) Stupid Bitch.

Last edited:
And here we go.

Instead doing the "man up" thing and admitting fault..we have the issue being re-litigated in this very thread.

Amazing.

Oh look you're wrong AGAIN. Check out post #71 in this thread.

Check out post 92..and you're wrong AGAIN.

It's the same guy dumbass.:cuckoo:

I have learned my lesson, I cannot have any kind of rational discussion with you. Good luck and good bye.

Forum List

Back