The "white house" COVID CHIEF issues a "DIRE WARNING" everyone.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The AP Interview: US 'vulnerable' to COVID without new shots

ZEKE MILLER

Thu, May 12, 2022, 3:58 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — White House COVID-19 coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha issued a dire warning Thursday that the U.S. will be increasingly vulnerable to the coronavirus this fall and winter if Congress doesn't swiftly approve new funding for more vaccines and treatments.

In an Associated Press interview, Jha said Americans' immune protection from the virus is waning, the virus is adapting to be more contagious and booster doses for most people will be necessary — with the potential for enhanced protection from a new generation of shots.

His warning came as the White House said there could be up to 100 million infections from the virus later this year — and as President Joe Biden somberly ordered flags to half-staff to mark 1 million deaths.

Yeah here they are again everyone. Marching to the orders. Pushing the shots again cause of that disease that no one gives a shit about but i can promise you the circus fleas will comply. THEY WILL COMPLY.

THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY.

ZEKE MILLER

WASHINGTON (AP) — White House COVID-19 coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha issued a dire warning Thursday that the U.S. will be increasingly vulnerable to the coronavirus this fall and winter if Congress doesn't swiftly approve new funding for more vaccines and treatments.

In an Associated Press interview, Jha said Americans' immune protection from the virus is waning, the virus is adapting to be more contagious and booster doses for most people will be necessary — with the potential for enhanced protection from a new generation of shots.

His warning came as the White House said there could be up to 100 million infections from the virus later this year — and as President Joe Biden somberly ordered flags to half-staff to mark 1 million deaths.

Yeah here they are again everyone. Marching to the orders. Pushing the shots again cause of that disease that no one gives a shit about but i can promise you the circus fleas will comply. THEY WILL COMPLY.

People I know in real life still invoking The Incantation:

"I a vaxxed and boosted and I have Covid for the third time but I'm grateful for the vaccine. This time I'm sick as a dog, I have terrible congestion and pinkeye and I am getting every other virus around too, but without the vaccine I'm sure it would be so much worse."

It's not a medical treatment. It's a Sacrament with an Incantation.

Because it's a religion.

ZEKE MILLER

I guess Big Pharma can’t be satiated. The enormous profits must continue unabated forever, but somehow many Americans STILL can’t see the scam.

Probably so.
nina-jankowicz-tiktok-1.jpg

ZEKE MILLER

The government is trying to subjugate us the way they subjugated Native-Americans in 1878. Thru starvation.
They want us in soup-lines waiting on government food.

6feqx3.jpg

What the hell is wrong with you people?

America has lost 1,000,000 souls to this damned virus - both Original Recipe and Extra Crispy - over the past two years.

Public servants who are Subject Matter Experts are warning us in advance to continue a regimen of vaccination as a safeguard against that goddamned bug.

Wise men consider such advice calmly and rationally. Fools throw rocks at what they don't understand or what their Orange Baboon-God plants in their minds.

Their narrow, shallow, lemming-like minds... such as they are. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

America has lost 1,000,000 souls to this damned virus - both Original and Extra Crispy - over the past two years.

Public servants who are Subject Matter Experts are warning us in advance to continue a regimen of vaccination as a safeguard against that goddamned bug.

Wise men consider such advice calmly and rationally. Fools throw rocks at what they don't understand or what their Orange Baboon-God plants in their minds.
Lol. Too funny.

I suppose you think supporting government makes you a good anti-Trumper. Lol.

I received the first two shots, but not the booster.
I will not accept any other boosters.
There is a reason why medicines can take years to approve.
Trials and tests take that long. You think many of the medicines you take now - is the first version of that medicine?? No!! Likely it is numerous versions deep. Changes made due to either problems found, interactions with other drugs or not as effective as thought.

I do not trust a single giant corporation. And I sure as shit don't trust anyone in Washington.

Misrepresentation of the NIH Position A central concern is that your letters misrepresent the recommendations of the National Institutes of Health (“NIH”) regarding the treatment of COVID-19 in a manner consistent with the narrative opposing the use of ivermectin but which is, in fact, false. While your letters claim the NIH has determined there is insufficient data to recommend ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19 and that physicians should therefore desist from such use, the NIH actually concluded that there is insufficient data to “either recommend for or against the use of ivermectin in COVID.” One cannot take a statement that something “may or may not be true” and selectively quote one or the other as a finding. It is equally true that the NIH expressly found that there is not enough evidence to recommend against the use of ivermectin. Yet your Office bases its cease-and-desist letters precisely on that misrepresentation of NIH’s position

Continue reading if you wish.

If you are gov't pravda artist................BAAAAAH

America has lost 1,000,000 souls to this damned virus - both Original Recipe and Extra Crispy - over the past two years.

No thanks, I'll pass on the orange man snake juice. You're welcome to take my 5 or 8 or 20 shots and boosters.

Misrepresentation of the NIH Position A central concern is that your letters misrepresent the recommendations of the National Institutes of Health (“NIH”) regarding the treatment of COVID-19 in a manner consistent with the narrative opposing the use of ivermectin but which is, in fact, false. While your letters claim the NIH has determined there is insufficient data to recommend ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19 and that physicians should therefore desist from such use, the NIH actually concluded that there is insufficient data to “either recommend for or against the use of ivermectin in COVID.” One cannot take a statement that something “may or may not be true” and selectively quote one or the other as a finding. It is equally true that the NIH expressly found that there is not enough evidence to recommend against the use of ivermectin. Yet your Office bases its cease-and-desist letters precisely on that misrepresentation of NIH’s position

Continue reading if you wish.

If you are gov't pravda artist................BAAAAAH
Yet you support Joe’s actions against Russia. You’re terribly confused.

Forum List

Back