The "white house" COVID CHIEF issues a "DIRE WARNING" everyone.

nina-jankowicz-tiktok-1.jpg
A Proven LIAR to tell us what the truth is for the HOMELAND.

We are the laughing stock of the world.

Yet you support Joe’s actions against Russia. You’re terribly confused.
Not confused at all MOONBAT. I understand what is going on clearly. I understand you are a PRAVDA AGENT FOR THE AMERICA SUCKS AGENDA.

I speak my mind................YOU ARE A TROLL........And You ARE PUTIN'S GLOBALIST BITCH HERE.

Some on my side may disagree here.................I simply DON'T CARE..............I see Putin for what he is and what they are doing while you THROW A SMOKE SCREEN FOR IT.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

America has lost 1,000,000 souls to this damned virus - both Original Recipe and Extra Crispy - over the past two years.

Public servants who are Subject Matter Experts are warning us in advance to continue a regimen of vaccination as a safeguard against that goddamned bug.

Wise men consider such advice calmly and rationally. Fools throw rocks at what they don't understand or what their Orange Baboon-God plants in their minds.

Their narrow, shallow, lemming-like minds... such as they are. :cuckoo:

Wise men consider the source of the advice more than the advice itself.
And then look into the validity of the claim.

Sheep line up and accept anything given to them by anyone who is in authority without question.

Not confused at all MOONBAT. I understand what is going on clearly. I understand you are a PRAVDA AGENT FOR THE AMERICA SUCKS AGENDA.

I speak my mind................YOU ARE A TROLL........And You ARE PUTIN'S GLOBALIST BITCH HERE.

Some on my side may disagree here.................I simply DON'T CARE..............I see Putin for what he is and what they are doing while you THROW A SMOKE SCREEN FOR IT.
You can’t have it both ways my son. Try to get informed. It helps.

I received the first two shots, but not the booster.
I will not accept any other boosters.
There is a reason why medicines can take years to approve.
Trials and tests take that long. You think many of the medicines you take now - is the first version of that medicine?? No!! Likely it is numerous versions deep. Changes made due to either problems found, interactions with other drugs or not as effective as thought.

I do not trust a single giant corporation. And I sure as shit don't trust anyone in Washington.
Yes, I considered that too.

Drugs developed in a rush under emergency conditions do, indeed, pose risks, and one takes them with those risks in-mind.

Most of us will "get away with it" or "get lucky" and not manifest symptoms... now or later.

But there are, of course, unfortunate souls who are going to "draw the short straw" and pick-up short- or long -term symptoms attributable to the vax.

It's like Vegas... ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.

But here's the "closer"...

You've gotta be on
THIS side of the sod in order to be worrying about side effects... :cool:

Wow! Look at that, yet you support Joe’s escalations against Russia. wTF man?
As you ignore the back door of BRICs with China.........Putin is the GOOD GUY..........No he isn't .............he serves the same master Biden does. And so do you.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

America has lost 1,000,000 souls to this damned virus - both Original Recipe and Extra Crispy - over the past two years.

Public servants who are Subject Matter Experts are warning us in advance to continue a regimen of vaccination as a safeguard against that goddamned bug.

Wise men consider such advice calmly and rationally. Fools throw rocks at what they don't understand or what their Orange Baboon-God plants in their minds.

Their narrow, shallow, lemming-like minds... such as they are. :cuckoo:
tumblr_onu6vbcoDc1rflnceo3_r1_400.gifv

Wise men consider the source of the advice more than the advice itself.
And then look into the validity of the claim.

Sheep line up and accept anything given to them by anyone who is in authority without question.
He’s a sheep alright, but he thinks he’s doing his part to fight Trumpers. Lol.

You can’t have it both ways my son. Try to get informed. It helps.
Informed of what.................Your PRAVDA as you ignore the reality on the ground and military objectives of Russia..........or the 23 countries now ditching the dollar for our destruction.

Sorry............DON'T PISS DOWN MY BACK AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING. You may fool some here............but not me.

As you ignore the back door of BRICs with China.........Putin is the GOOD GUY..........No he isn't .............he serves the same master Biden does. And so do you.
Yet you support Biden. So if I understand your pretzel logic, Putin and Biden work for the same guys but you still support Joe. Lol.

Yet you support Biden. So if I understand your pretzel logic, Putin and Biden work for the same guys but you still support Joe. Lol.
You can say this a hundred times...........thousands of times..........and it's still just a LIE..........as you ignore REALITY........

Putin is no HERO to SAVE THE WORLD.........He's part of the same assholes going to do the RESET. And for it to happen they have to bring misery to the whole earth.

You ARE HIS PUPPET............and the Globalist puppet also.

LOL

Globalism ........RESET...........and you are PUTIN'S BITCH..........Your purpose here is clear to me. To others not so much.

If I don't believe Putin ...........I must be BIDEN'S BITCH.........Is that all you got gipper? lmao

6fk9zv.jpg

Yes, I considered that too.

Drugs developed in a rush under emergency conditions do, indeed, pose risks, and one takes them with those risks in-mind.

Most of us will "get away with it" or "get lucky" and not manifest symptoms... now or later.

But there are, of course, unfortunate souls who are going to "draw the short straw" and pick-up short- or long -term symptoms attributable to the vax.

It's like Vegas... ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.

But here's the "closer"...

You've gotta be on
THIS side of the sod in order to be worrying about side effects... :cool:

Back in the 1970s when our govt had a little decency, they shut down the swine flu program after it killed 7 people. Not now, hundreds of thousands dead from the injection, tens of millions with adverse reaction and big corrupt pharma and govt roll on with the lies and propaganda. No thanks.

You can say this a hundred times...........thousands of times..........and it's still just a LIE..........as you ignore REALITY........

Putin is no HERO to SAVE THE WORLD.........He's part of the same assholes going to do the RESET. And for it to happen they have to bring misery to the whole earth.

You ARE HIS PUPPET............and the Globalist puppet also.

Stepping up his misery index as we for a bit slightly pause ours.

I'm very aware of it........and the WEF and their agenda............And for a GLOBAL DIGITAL CURRENCY.............WE MUST FALL.

And the War in the Ukraine..........Biden telegraphing we will do nothing.........and China buying up and propping up Russia is all part of it.
So you know some things, but not others.

Funny how war twists the minds of some.

So you know some things, but not others.

Funny how war twists the minds of some.
Funny how you ignore the goals of it.

Funny how you deny what is going on at the back door. How dare I say anything about that.........or that Russia is land grabbing ............

Oh.......I'm sorry........Everyone in Odessa are NAZI'S..........really........lmao

Forum List

Back