The "white house" COVID CHIEF issues a "DIRE WARNING" everyone.

You can say this a hundred times...........thousands of times..........and it's still just a LIE..........as you ignore REALITY........

Putin is no HERO to SAVE THE WORLD.........He's part of the same assholes going to do the RESET. And for it to happen they have to bring misery to the whole earth.

You ARE HIS PUPPET............and the Globalist puppet also.
You have that exactly ass backwards. Your support of this war and dumb Joe Biden's escalations WILL result in the great reset.

Try to think better, before posting.

You have that exactly ass backwards. Your support of this war and dumb Joe Biden's escalations WILL result in the great reset.

Try to think better, before posting.
The GREAT RESET is 23 countries ditching the dollar........

They want the dollar gone.........and a new global currency..........And oh...........the RUBLE IS DYING......LMAO ........Gas prices get Putin rich at the back door.........China and India are gobbling it up.

All to take us down..........and a new digital currency........so they can just Freeze all your money anytime they want........Kinda like the trial of it in Canada.

The GREAT RESET is 23 countries ditching the dollar........

They want the dollar gone.........and a new global currency..........And oh...........the RUBLE IS DYING......LMAO ........Gas prices get Putin rich at the back door.........China and India are gobbling it up.

All to take us down..........and a new digital currency........so they can just Freeze all your money anytime they want........Kinda like the trial of it in Canada.
Yet you support the great reset with your support of this war. Do you not see how confused you are?

I'm beginning to see a pattern....
Always where they turn us against each other..........Then another crisis............ABORTION.........don't look at what we are really doing.......

23 countries ditching the dollar........Including our so called allies..............and everyone is yelling ROE........

And this Gipper troll is playing it to the tee.............if you don't like Putin you are Biden's supporter..........lmao

He's always posted anti American BS.........some we agree with ...........some ......like now.......not so much.

Yet you support the great reset with your support of this war. Do you not see how confused you are?
As you ignore the back door of it with Putin.........For over a Decade BRICS has VOWED TO DO THIS.............I've been watching...

Sorry............feed the others your BS. This is intentional..........and Putin is NO SAVIOR OF THE WORLD........

You are an America Sucks Pravda artist.........

As you ignore the back door of it with Putin.........For over a Decade BRICS has VOWED TO DO THIS.............I've been watching...

Sorry............feed the others your BS. This is intentional..........and Putin is NO SAVIOR OF THE WORLD........

Who has argued that Putin is a "saviour of the world"? Be specific.

Only you are saying Putin is no savior. Wtf does that mean? Putin like your beloved demented Joe is an asshole, but you still support Joe.

Everyone in Odessa are NAZI'S

Actually, Odessa was largely either pro-Russian or ethnically Russian.

It was the SBU and Neo-Nazis from the west, and the government controlled police, that were the cause of that massacre.

This is what gipper was talking about. .. you read only consortium, and cabal media.

That shit was a video for god's sake. :rolleyes:

I don't see how you can deny the extremist behavior.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

America has lost 1,000,000 souls to this damned virus - both Original Recipe and Extra Crispy - over the past two years.

Public servants who are Subject Matter Experts are warning us in advance to continue a regimen of vaccination as a safeguard against that goddamned bug.

Wise men consider such advice calmly and rationally. Fools throw rocks at what they don't understand or what their Orange Baboon-God plants in their minds.

Their narrow, shallow, lemming-like minds... such as they are. :cuckoo:
I will listen to the science on the vaccines and masks. I am calling bullshit on shutting down or limiting business, events, travel, and mail-in voting. We tried all of that only to see Democrats prove them as unnecessary instruments of control.

Actually, Odessa was largely either pro-Russian or ethnically Russian.

It was the SBU and Neo-Nazis from the west, and the government controlled police, that were the cause of that massacre.

This is what gipper was talking about. .. you read only consortium, and cabal media.

That shit was a video for god's sake. :rolleyes:

I don't see how you can deny the extremist behavior.

So the land is theirs and they are Free to take it anytime they please.........

Hungary used to own some of that..........maybe we should wake their dead and tell them to retake it because it used to be theirs........Prussia used to be it's own self.......But was with Germany......much of the land of Prussia was Russia\s....ummm no Germany took it........Oops Germany lost WWI. Poland was created........used to be part of Russia but now it's a bunch of nations that used to be PRUSSIA.....

Warsaw Pact gives rights to Russia to retake it.

Same old shit for Generations in Europe and this is nothing new............Yes I meant to put in run on batshit crazy statements in this reply because THAT IS EUROPE.

I WILL NOT IGNORE WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE BACK DOOR IN THIS CONFLICT.

I will listen to the science on the vaccines and masks. I am calling bullshit on shutting down or limiting business, events, travel, and mail-in voting. We tried all of that only to see Democrats prove them as unnecessary instruments of control.

Most states, Republican controlled or Democrat controlled shut things down.

I got the first shot but only because the Republican Governor of Ohio wouldn't allow me to attend a concert without one.

Hungary used to own some of that..........maybe we should wake their dead and tell them to retake it because it used to be theirs........Prussia used to be it's own self.......But was with Germany......much of the land of Prussia was Russia\s....ummm no Germany took it........Oops Germany lost WWI. Poland was created........used to be part of Russia but now it's a bunch of nations that used to be PRUSSIA.....

Same old shit for Generations in Europe and this is nothing new............Yes I meant to put in run on batshit crazy statements in this reply because THAT IS EUROPE.

You’re making no sense, but I suppose you don’t know this.

The AP Interview: US 'vulnerable' to COVID without new shots

ZEKE MILLER

Thu, May 12, 2022, 3:58 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — White House COVID-19 coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha issued a dire warning Thursday that the U.S. will be increasingly vulnerable to the coronavirus this fall and winter if Congress doesn't swiftly approve new funding for more vaccines and treatments.

In an Associated Press interview, Jha said Americans' immune protection from the virus is waning, the virus is adapting to be more contagious and booster doses for most people will be necessary — with the potential for enhanced protection from a new generation of shots.

His warning came as the White House said there could be up to 100 million infections from the virus later this year — and as President Joe Biden somberly ordered flags to half-staff to mark 1 million deaths.

Yeah here they are again everyone. Marching to the orders. Pushing the shots again cause of that disease that no one gives a shit about but i can promise you the circus fleas will comply. THEY WILL COMPLY.

THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY.
I have not seen any improvement even with people getting vaccied

It is none of our business.

Our nation is falling apart.

The only reason he invaded in the first place, is because of what we were doing in Ukraine.

If China did in Mexico, what we were doing in Ukraine? I can guarantee you, we would invade Mexico.

If China triggered a Communist revolution in Mexico City, and several Northern Mexican states didn't feel they wanted to go along with that? And the Mexican army amassed an army of 120,000 to invade those separatist northern states that didn't take a cotton to belt & road Chinese style communism, and wanted to align closer to Texan and Californian free markets? I guarantee you. . . as soon as we got intel that the Mexican army was about to invade those northern Mexican States that were friendly to Texas and California? We would probably not only move into destroy that army, but likewise, try to take Mexico City.

The situation would be NO DIFFERENT. IT was the US and Israel that pioneered the pre-emptive doctrine, so don't get all sanctimonious and bullshit with me.

I really, honestly wonder, how much you know, and knew, about the strategic situation, the force deployment of troops, of BOTH the Russians, and the Ukrainians, right before Russia invaded.

It is easy to condemn Russia. . .but you have to remember which nations set the precedent for pre-emptive invastions. . . Israel, and the United States. The size of the forces that were amassed on the Russian border, right before it invaded Ukraine, far outsized the forces that were amassed on Israel's border just prior to the six day war.

Myself? I don't think Zelenskyy or the allies in the IMF were going to have them actually go into the Crimea, but no one that is informed, has any doubt, that there was a complete operation that the allied powers had built up, and trained those forces for, the previous eight years. That is what they were there for. And that operation would not have been allowed had Trump been elected to office.

. . . but then? Anyone that knows anything about how this game is being played? Knows, that, that "election," was never going to happen, and Trump had no intention to "win."

.001 d.jpg

They were never going to let that happen. Torie Nuland was going to make sure the invasion of the Donbas happened. . . until Putin told the Anglo-American alliance where they could shove that idea. . .

Forum List

Back